Marketing CoordinatorID:5279265,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
General affair, Custmer support/service, Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Resercher, Web Marketing, BOI, Technical Support, Business Development, Event Planning/Managemen, Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Public Relations/IR, Legal/Patent, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Interpreter/Translator, International/Comodity Trade Scretary, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Work with Business General Manager and the sales team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan for Thailand and ensure its implementation and budget management.
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influences. A sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues.
- Gather and update competitor’s information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition.
- Build strong relationships with key customers to understand their issues and address their needs through effective marketing strategies.
- Gain information on products and product trial results from technical and sales team in order to create marketing material to support the sales team e.g. product testimonials, brochures etc.
- Plan and organize company events such as Asia-Pacific Lecture Tour, Alltech Solutions seminars and workshops, trade shows, etc. Ensure that all events are under the budget and follow corporate guidelines and branding strategies.
- Branding of Alltech and its products by carrying out media and public relation strategies for the Thailand market (i.e. articles in local magazines)
- Coordinate activities related to Alltech International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium for the Thailand market.
- Create and provide marketing material as well as adapt existing marketing material from the USA and Ireland for the Thailand market place.
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with the Asia-Pacific Marketing Team
- Travel to target markets throughout the country to understand the market and work with the sales team.
- Travel aboard for training and/or joining/organizing events as required.
- Work as part of a team to achieve Alltech Thailand’s sales goals.
- Work within the budget guidelines established.
- Be responsible for regional and global projects in Thailand as requested by the Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, age 30- 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related filed
- At least 5-8 years or more experience in marketing coordinator
- Ability to do critical thinking
- Able to contact and communicate with CEO of each companies and suppliers
- Attention to details is KEY, needs someone who reads. Detail, Deadline, Reader oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a multicultural situation and has organizational skills
- Fluent in Thai and English communication.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.30 ~ 17.30
Please sign in.