14 Jobs for Event Planning/Management found
Marketing ManagerID:6305150,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Work closely with operation/production team to understand the business and to prepare marketing strategies.
- Analyze how the company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumer insights.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets as well as competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Share details of emerging trends, consumer behaviors, digital marketing best practices, showcase and performance benchmarking across online, social media, mobile and e-commerce.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Oversee digital media campaigns and carry out media touch-point planning as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis.
- Liaise with and answer enquires from media and general public, and build relationship with media.
- Oversee and edit copy – contributed articles, press releases, social media and online marketing activities.
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
• Social security fund
• Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
• Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for
spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
• Health support and flexible benefits
• Annual leave 12-20 days
• Marriage leave
• Maternity / Paternity leave
• Compassionate leave for family members
• Grant-in-aid for wedding, birth of child, hospitalization and condolence
HRGA Manager/Assistant Manager (Pranchinburi) ID:6302140,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBPranchinburi
- Personnel and labor management
- System management (internal PC environment, etc.)
Report to contractors when the network is not connected
- Document management (invoices, receipts, official documents, etc.)
- Policy management
Prepare monthly reports against target values, set up and record meetings
- Management of welfare programs
- Health and safety management
- Company events and event management
- Social Security Fund
- Food Allowance:800THB
- Transportation allowance:500 - 1000HB
Marketing (Japanese Speaking)ID:6293330,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- วางแผนและดูแลสื่อทางการตลาด สื่อโฆษณา (Media planing) facebook , IG, etc.
- แปลงาน, ล่าม
- Social Security
Marketing ManagerID:6254730,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBNonthaburi
- Designing and implementing online marketing strategies across all digital platforms (mainly on Facebook/ TikTok/Google Ads)
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites, online platform and brochures.
- Handle copywriting and content management, website and social media management.
- Social Security
- Annual Leave
- Company Party
- Birhday Gift
Marketing & Brand Strategist Manager (Jewelry)ID:6226340,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new and existing market opportunities and consumer preferences
- The marketing campaign creations planner for local and overseas market.
- Producing inventive ideas with other members of the creative and production
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Planning, Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase social and online traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Using customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Provides analysis and recommendations to the marketing communications team
-Annual leave 6 days (หากไม่ใช้วันหยุด คืนเป็นเงินให้)
-Business leave 6 days
-Diligent Allowance (For salary under 30k)
-New Year Party
Branding ManagerID:6157270,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBRama III
- Assistance to Japanese MD
- Marketing to Apparel product
- Consult and planning with the Japanese head office
- Operating based on plan with Factory
- Task as needed
- Japanese language Allowance
- Bonus (Dec / 1 month)
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
Marketing ExecutiveID:6268230,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Take care for marketing activities and events
- Consolidate customer & outlets information
- Summarize sales promotion results and report
- Work at office 50% - Outside (Event) 50%
- Company mobile (expenses actual pay)
- Provident Fund 7%
- Group insurance 1,500/times (max 30times/year)
- Annual Healty Check Up
- Car Insurance
- Gasoline : pay by actual (rate about 5 baht/km (up on gasoline price that average every 6 months)
- Uniform (support money 3,900 baht/year)
- Daily allowance 200baht/day ( in case drives the car to visit client more than 100km. each way or employee use airplane)
- Annual leave 8 days on 1st-2rd years and increase of 1 day after that
- Public holiday at least 13 day/year
- Car Maintenance allowance 5,000 THB/Month (some postion)
〜日系飲食店グループ〜【マーケティングスタッフ】 バンコク勤務！未経験大歓迎！ID:6277350,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
・海外旅行保険:あり(試用期間後 / 海外へ出張時のみ支給)
・日本への一時帰国費用会社負担(正社員採用後2年目以降 / 航空券のみ支給)
Assistant Marketing Manager (Real Estate) [Korat]ID:6209050,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBNakhon Ratchasima
- Develop Marketing Strategy Plan, implement and evaluate marketing strategy
- Planning marketing budget/action plan/sales promotion plan
- Analyze and report marketing information
- Set goals and strategies of sales and marketing departments
- Research the market and industry trends
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security
- Commission (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Profit Sharing
- Communication allowance(Telephone)
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
- Annual Party
- Company Outing
Marketing DirectorID:60500150,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBSrinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna
1. Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services.
2. Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
3. Develop a brand strategy.
4. Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
5. Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
6. Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
7. Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
8. Conduct market research studies.
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Perfect Attendance
- Communication allowance(cellphone)
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients Actual Cost)
- Health check
- Other with company rules.