16 Jobs for Researcher found
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:6714145,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
Background of hiring： To Recruitment of additional staff to strengthen the organization[Job Summary] To gather information on the PJ sales progress, the price, the strategies, and the market situations by not only participating in relevant meetings with the business partner but also conducting market surveys, based on support from supervisors. And to check the sales and marketing activities are being carried out appropriately to ensure sales progress without delay and to keep a certain profit level.- Work with local partners to obtain information on sales progress of projects, competing projects in the vicinity, sales strategies, prices, etc.- Conduct market research on your own to obtain information on macroeconomic trends, market trends, competing projects in the area, prices, etc.- Report the acquired information to Japanese supervisor and team in English.- Maintain good relationships with local partners and sales agents< RELATIONSHIP / NEGOTIATION >Work closely with various internal teams in our company, and external local partners, sales agents, and any business associates related to the business. Negotiate with the local parties concerned and also develop the good working relationship with them.< OTHER >Other responsibilities including meetings organization, sharing sales and marketing information with other department people and any other required works related to the above.
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Transportation Fix 1,000B
- Bonus 2 times (Jun/Dec)
- Health Check up
- Annual leave 6days/year
- Personal Business leave 3 days/year
Marketing Director [Housing-Real Estate]ID:68185120,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBMuang Chachoengsao
เป็ น Marketing กลาง Support VP และ COO A. กล่มุ Strategy: ให้คาํ แนะนาํ > สนับสนุน > ประเมินผล / สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard SupportA1. ขึนÊ โครงการใหม่ (ไมใ่ ช่โครงการเก่า)ขยาย phase A2. ติดตาม / ประเมนิผล /และใหค้าํแนะนาํของ Project ปัจจบุ นั เพÉอืให้VP และ COO สัÉงการต่อกบั PD A3. รบั ผิดชอบ Network / Agency ปิดหนีÊ/ ลกู บา้นบอกต่อB. กล่มุ Branding: สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard ทีÉก่อใหเ้กิดและรกัษาไว้B1. CI Handbook (Logo / Brand CI) B2. Customer journey and Customer Experience handbook C. กลุ่ม Marketing Communication: วางกลยทุ ธแ์ ละดาํ เนินการ เรืÉอง การสืÉอสารประสานกบั BU, Implement, Measure result (Effectiveness & Cost Efficiency) / Support Building “SHORT TERM SALES & LONG-TERM Brand building Marketing Communication” C1. รบั ผิดชอบการสืÉอสารดา้น Online/ Offline โดยทาํ งานรว่ มกบั หนา้งานC2. วดั ผลผ่าน KPI & Measurements Management Summary ดทู ง ัÊ Effectiveness และ Cost efficiencyจากการเรยีนรู (ให้ ้ direction)
Store Manager, Retail OperationsID:68083140,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Responsible for driving overall brand retail presentation, in Owned & Operated retail stores (FPS & FOC) country wide. • Accountable for setting targets and standards for store operations and ensure that financial targets (e.g. sustainable comp sales, profitability, target stock levels) and retail KPIs are met and exceeded. • Ensure stores are facilitated to capitalise on RESEC and ATL activities and coordinate with Training, VM, Marketing, Merchandising and Planning/Allocation functions to deliver an in- store experience in line with set Regional/Global Standards. • Accountable for the execution of consistent and high standards of retail excellence in all stores. Lead, coach and motivate retail store staff so that they are constantly motivated to deliver the customer experience while achieving set targets. • Lead loss-prevention efforts through standard setting and audit, • Maintain a talent pipeline with succession plans and developmental opportunities in place.
Marketing ManagerID:6808180,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Assist the Head of Marketing to build up brand image and brand desirability in Thailand via efficiently and effectively plan and execute all brand initiatives and seasonal marketing campaigns. • Knowledgeable about lifestyle and fashion trends, sneakerhead and popular culture, including music and general sports • Develop and execute of all marketing campaigns/activations/PR including planning, programming, and coordination. • Develop overall marketing planning and programs for across all consumer touch points – both ALT, BTL and digital • Manage agencies (incl. creative/production/PR/digital/media buying) for the creative, development and localization of global concepts; and ensuring the brand and its initiatives have enough exposure on different platforms, including offline, online (digital/social media). • Supervise the working process with agencies and integrate with other internal teams to make sure campaign deliverables are on-point. • Assist the Head of Mktg in budget control and management. • Project management and cross functional collaboration with other teams such as Merchandising, Retail, Ecom and Sales. • Responsible for the brand equity research • Consolidate and deliver the related reports of campaign, media report, PR coverage and research for local market and if needed, for Region India/SEA/TH region and/or global.
Market Manager *BTS ChitlomID:6818352,000 THB ~ 66,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
• Acquire new partner and negotiate with existing partners to expanding merchant network for for own product• Understand market requirement for new payment technology and negotiate with necessary parties to align with new payment technology (For example, 3DS 2.0, QR payment, Tap-to-phone, Transit) • Initiate and develop proposal to approach merchants or business partners to expand merchant network• Responsible in project management and leading cross-functional teams.• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels both internally and externally• Create monthly or quarterly performance update to business partners and management• Stay up to date on regulatory and compliance requirements of Bank of Thailand and Payment Network
- Social Security
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Group insurance (IPD/OPD/Dental)
- Annual health check up every year
- Provident Fund
- Public training / Inhouse training
- Company activities (Team building, Outing, Birthday Party, Company CSR, End Year Party, Company Trip)
- Perfect Attendance (max 2000 THB)
- Transportation fee (2,000THB)
- Telephone allowance (2,000THB)
- Travel expense for visiting (actual)
- JLPT N1 allowance 1,000 THB per month (required certificate)
- TOEIC allowance 1,000 THB per month (over 850 score , required certificate)
- Perfect Attendance Allowance (2,000THB *depends on lateness regulation)
Assistant Manager, eCommerce Content ManagementID:6808255,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Briefing, coordination and testing content and copy in both English and Thai. • Maintain high content scores on marketplaces • Work cross-functionally with merchandising and marketing to plan and execute global and regional product launches on marketplaces • Take responsibility for merchandising set up and maintenance of all products , catalogs and additional navigational elements according to the marketing & content calendar • Brief and support the development of creative assets needed to effectively communicate the message to consumers both on-site and through marketing channels • Execute and control the replication of all content changes from staging to production • Setup and maintain customer groups, promotions and campaigns as well as content slots. • Analyze sales performance with Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities to improve conversion • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes • Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external content providers and agencies, consultants, and partners. • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes.
Project Manager (Marketing Research)ID:6315050,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Project manager (PM) roles include preparation of research proposal, project managing, writing reports and give presentations to customers. This position will need to work with other departments (Fieldwork team, Quality Assurance teams, and Data Analysis teams within company) in order to deliver projects that meet customers’ expectation- Drive business growth through the acquisition of new customers- Build and maintain relationship with clients, business development and project bidding- Construct research proposal with the appropriate methodology and budget - Deliver successful research projects, supervise and manage project resources to ensure that all projects are delivered at high quality, on time and within budget. - Write up report and presentation including key findings and extraction of information on relevant projects- Contribute to the management and day to day running of our business including working with administration manager and project manager
- Social Security
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (After working experience 1 year)
- Other Leaves
- Bonus (Company Performance)
Marketing Engineer (Automotive parts)ID:6807260,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBMRT Line
- Generate new enquiries- Customer Account management for Automotive Customers like Toyota, Isuzu, Honda etc.- Commercial discussions with Customers.- Relationship management with Customers.- Payments and receivables etc.- Required travelling to Customer both domestic. - Travelling to customer Location (Samuthprakarn / Chonburi / Rayong / Prathumthani / Ayutthaya, etc). - Other assignments as required.
- Transportation / telephone expense concern to business.
- Social security.
- Yearly Bonus.
Senior Consultant / Senior AdvisorID:6464270,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
[Overall Job]‐ Maket & Business Research‐ Business Valuation, Company Analysis and Strategy‐ Training of subordinates[Details]- Creating various reports- Research on industry trends and economic policies- Research on potential partner companies and their industries (list of potential partners and confirmation of company's intention)‐Support for management improvement and strategy development of companies- Presentations and discussions within the team and to clients‐Development of research, advisory, and consulting skills of subordinates
- Transportation Allowance 1,800
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Bonus(2times) 2~3 month
- Increase salary once in a year(ave 4%)
【プロジェクトマネジャー】大手BPO企業(デジタルマーケティング部門・通勤便利)ID:6804380,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
【募集背景】タイ拠点において日系企業クライアント向けにデジタルマーケティングサービスの提供を行っています。事業拡大に伴いデジタルマーケティング事業をリードする人材を募集しています。【仕事内容】‐ 大手金融企業クライアントのWebサイト及びWebシステム構築および運用のハンドリングを行う。- クライアントの要件および課題を吸い上げ、プロジェクトのブリッジとして開発会社と連携のうえ、契約締結及び進行管理を行う。- クライアントからの要望に対して、適切なベンダーと連絡および調整を行い、問題解決の中心的立場としてリードを行う。- 同時並行で進む複数案件の進捗を把握し、問題を自ら発見し、適切に解決を図る。
- 語学学校社員特典 （英・タイ語両方対象）
‐ プロビデントファンド: あり