15 Jobs for Trade Marketing found
Customer service (SV level)*AyutthayaID:5858444,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAyuthaya
1. To manage business parts process
-update stock, forecast, oversea factory p/o, delivery status & monitoring -manage & follow up defect information between with oversea factory and
-issue oversea p/o to each factory
-follow up & update factory schedule (ETD,ETA)
-update forecast each customer by weekly
2. Update Inabata mat'l price to PTM (every 3 month)
3. To support all requirement as customer request
4. To response and coperate overall customer 5. To manage customer service team and sales function response
-health care allowance,
-bonus 2 time per year = 2.5 month,
Senior Marketing Researcher 【Bachelor Degree】ID:5606350,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
〈About this position〉
This position is very responsible. Manager who has connections with many customers required to get new customers as much/soon as possible. Also managing some projects with a few staff.
- Customer acquisition with any measures
- Visit the customer and hear the demands
Will work closely with client and internal FW team with taking ownership and accountability for the assigned work. Helping with the planning and implementation of research projects, day-to-day project management, delivery of analysis, development of actionable insights and effective presentations with high level of autonomy.
Also you will have a responsibility of managing revenue growth on a yearly basis; building strong client relationships, and contributing to overall client satisfaction.
•Acts as a client adviser, partnering with Insights and clients along the process of ongoing work, and can be trusted to bring a solid set of negotiation, technical and process skills to the conversation.
•End-to-end management of projects, including all aspects of Project planning, project control and final delivery of projects meeting customer expectations of time and quality.
•You are an interface with clients at key stages including (but not limited to)
Proposals, Questionnaire /Moderation guide and other materials Design, Deliverable
•Documenting any new thinking/ leanings, adaptations to protocol etc for future studies
- Bonus(1 - 2 month)
- Medical Support
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Dental insurance
- Group Insurance
Marketing Officer / SupervisorID:5932535,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBRohjana
1. General office duties.
2. Collaborating with internal teams, clients, and subcontractors on marketing activities.
3. Collaborating with media designer and web designer on preparing, formatting and editing of company's brochures / pamphlets, presentation, company's website and any other social media.
4. Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
5. Maintaining, filing and archiving a marketing database.
6. Analyzing questionnaires, prequalification, external audit and other forms feedback.
7. Understanding company’s business, capability, capacity, and performance.
8. Giving presentations to visitors, guests, and clients.
9. Organizing company’s meeting.
10. Any other marketing activities as assigned.
1. Receiving, managing and updating inquiries from clients.
2. Corresponding with clients for any further details, if required.
3. Take off materials from drawing, if required.
4. Obtaining materials price for estimation.
5. Preparing technical proposals.
6. Organizing estimation meeting, as necessary.
7. Submitting company’s proposals to clients.
8. Filling estimation documents.
1. Receiving, filling, distributing and managing for signing NTP, Contract or Purchase Order from clients.
2. Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
3. Assigning job number.
4. Organizing KOM between management, marketing, and production team.
1. Coordinate with production for any meetings as assigned by management.
2. Coordinate with production for any issues as assigned by management.
3. Receive Service Request from Production, find proper sub-contractor, organize meetings between SO Committee and Production, and issue Service Order to subcontractors
Pay and Benefits
- Salary (Base on capability & experiences)
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Group Insurance
- Provident fund
** Remark : 6 working day a week
Mon – Fri 08:00-17:00, Sat 08:00 – 16:00
- Transportation support [Rayong area]
- Company Loan
Digital Media Buyer Senior/ManagerID:5896240,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
• keeping up to date with the media fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
• Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns to support client’s objective from brand awareness to (e-com) sales conversion.
• Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
• Assessing the competition of market, competitors research to find the competitive edge.
• Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
• Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
• Experiment with new platforms and channels
• Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately via different digital touchpoints.
• Monitor costs and Return on Ad Spent (RoAS) & the ROI (Return on Investment)
• Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Social security
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave
- Personal Leave
- Sick Leave
- Bonus depend on Performance Bonus and Profit company (last year 1 month)
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:5745135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBChangwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao
- Marketing Function ; Advertising, Digital marketing (Online/Offline)
- Marketing communication and Brand Management
- Product and Business Management & Development,
- Marketing analysis and trade promotion
- Sales Promotion
- Planning marketing strategies monthly, yearly, such as strategies for digital marketing, Influencer Marketing, Customer Journey, Product Mix , promotional activities plan and conducting promotional activities, etc.
- Plan and formulate marketing strategies for various businesses as well as present marketing plans under the framework of time, budget and management.
- Think of marketing strategies to create new brands, develop products Create a concept to create an image of the product and planning to use the media in order to attract the market and continuously stimulate sales.
- Planning and planning the sales strategy of the organization collect sales data distribution, finding sales tools suitable for the plan to be able to achieve the sales goals set.
- Pricing, planning promotional strategies across various channels, and creating good relationship with retailers shopping mall or other commercial partners.
- Planning and laying out strategies for business development and new products including expanding new sales channels.
- Responsible for budget estimation, marketing forecasts, P&L analysis, media.
- Conducting an overall market analysis, sales analysis, profit-loss analysis, product analysis /competitor information, business marketing opportunities target audience sales channel Public relations media, trending preferences of consumers and the competitive environment of the company to think of marketing strategies
- Plan, follow up and set goals in the work plan to make it convenient for practical implementation, both in brand communication, digital marketing communication and event.
- Review the work plan, performance and budget made in accordance with objectives and in accordance with the time set along with follow-up analysis, summary and evaluation.
- Responsible for laying down KPIs of departments, subordinates, controlling work, work systems, and teams. Documents and related resources to be in accordance with the planned.
- Supervise the marketing team to make the work go according to the plan.
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)
【渡航費用相談可/大手日系企業】空間デザイン・インテリア関連の提案営業職ID:5881360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Junior Sales Engineer(Male)ID:5374325,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- To be present & sales warehouse automation system
- Prepare presentation and documentation related to sales
- Negotiation with customer on commercial issue
- Planning and Manage Account for achieves sales target
- Living allowance:500Baht/Month (Fixed)
- Housing allowance:1,300Baht/Month (Fixed)
-Perfect attendance 500Baht/Month (If full)
-Transportation 6,000Baht/Month (Maximum)
-Bonus once per year (average 3 months)
Marketing and Planning officer *1 year contractID:5896330,000 THB ~ 37,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Sai Mai
The Executive - Marketing execute communication strategy and propose communication content to explain providing value of brand, products and services to create competitive advantage in market.
- Analyze characteristics of target market and suggest marketing methods for management to develop cost-effective communication strategy
- Communicate with relative departments to propose consensus of providing value and communication direction to ensure the efficiency of sales and marketing activities
- Perform communication activities and make timely adjustment to reach key performance indicators agreed with management.
- Review the performance of each communication activities and provide analysis to management to improve the efficiency of next marketing investment
- Check the quality of content and execute monthly advertisement plan to create product awareness and brand preference to support the achievement of business objectives
- Operate official social network accounts to achieve customer engagement and website traffic
- Monitor competitor’s marketing activity and analyze its effects for management to develop necessary countermeasure
Internal – Marketing dept., Sales dept., CS dept., Management
External – Advertising agency, Key opinion leader, Social network user
- Transportation allowance: pay actual
- Social Security Fund
- Health insurance
Marketing staff (N3up/BTS Saladaeng)ID:5920135,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Social Security
- Annual Health Check Up
- Annual leave (10-days since 1st year)
- Company Dinner：Every End of month
- Seminar allowance (if you need any seminar for your job, company provide all fee)
- Book allowance (if you need any book for your job, company provide all fee)
【渡航費会社支給/バンコク勤務】デジタルマーケティング＆セールスポジションID:5912170,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)