21 Jobs for Project Management found
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:6714145,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
Background of hiring： To Recruitment of additional staff to strengthen the organization[Job Summary] To gather information on the PJ sales progress, the price, the strategies, and the market situations by not only participating in relevant meetings with the business partner but also conducting market surveys, based on support from supervisors. And to check the sales and marketing activities are being carried out appropriately to ensure sales progress without delay and to keep a certain profit level.- Work with local partners to obtain information on sales progress of projects, competing projects in the vicinity, sales strategies, prices, etc.- Conduct market research on your own to obtain information on macroeconomic trends, market trends, competing projects in the area, prices, etc.- Report the acquired information to Japanese supervisor and team in English.- Maintain good relationships with local partners and sales agents< RELATIONSHIP / NEGOTIATION >Work closely with various internal teams in our company, and external local partners, sales agents, and any business associates related to the business. Negotiate with the local parties concerned and also develop the good working relationship with them.< OTHER >Other responsibilities including meetings organization, sharing sales and marketing information with other department people and any other required works related to the above.
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Transportation Fix 1,000B
- Bonus 2 times (Jun/Dec)
- Health Check up
- Annual leave 6days/year
- Personal Business leave 3 days/year
Marketing Director [Housing-Real Estate]ID:68185120,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBMuang Chachoengsao
เป็ น Marketing กลาง Support VP และ COO A. กล่มุ Strategy: ให้คาํ แนะนาํ > สนับสนุน > ประเมินผล / สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard SupportA1. ขึนÊ โครงการใหม่ (ไมใ่ ช่โครงการเก่า)ขยาย phase A2. ติดตาม / ประเมนิผล /และใหค้าํแนะนาํของ Project ปัจจบุ นั เพÉอืให้VP และ COO สัÉงการต่อกบั PD A3. รบั ผิดชอบ Network / Agency ปิดหนีÊ/ ลกู บา้นบอกต่อB. กล่มุ Branding: สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard ทีÉก่อใหเ้กิดและรกัษาไว้B1. CI Handbook (Logo / Brand CI) B2. Customer journey and Customer Experience handbook C. กลุ่ม Marketing Communication: วางกลยทุ ธแ์ ละดาํ เนินการ เรืÉอง การสืÉอสารประสานกบั BU, Implement, Measure result (Effectiveness & Cost Efficiency) / Support Building “SHORT TERM SALES & LONG-TERM Brand building Marketing Communication” C1. รบั ผิดชอบการสืÉอสารดา้น Online/ Offline โดยทาํ งานรว่ มกบั หนา้งานC2. วดั ผลผ่าน KPI & Measurements Management Summary ดทู ง ัÊ Effectiveness และ Cost efficiencyจากการเรยีนรู (ให้ ้ direction)
Store Manager, Retail OperationsID:68083140,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Responsible for driving overall brand retail presentation, in Owned & Operated retail stores (FPS & FOC) country wide. • Accountable for setting targets and standards for store operations and ensure that financial targets (e.g. sustainable comp sales, profitability, target stock levels) and retail KPIs are met and exceeded. • Ensure stores are facilitated to capitalise on RESEC and ATL activities and coordinate with Training, VM, Marketing, Merchandising and Planning/Allocation functions to deliver an in- store experience in line with set Regional/Global Standards. • Accountable for the execution of consistent and high standards of retail excellence in all stores. Lead, coach and motivate retail store staff so that they are constantly motivated to deliver the customer experience while achieving set targets. • Lead loss-prevention efforts through standard setting and audit, • Maintain a talent pipeline with succession plans and developmental opportunities in place.
Marketing ManagerID:6808180,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Assist the Head of Marketing to build up brand image and brand desirability in Thailand via efficiently and effectively plan and execute all brand initiatives and seasonal marketing campaigns. • Knowledgeable about lifestyle and fashion trends, sneakerhead and popular culture, including music and general sports • Develop and execute of all marketing campaigns/activations/PR including planning, programming, and coordination. • Develop overall marketing planning and programs for across all consumer touch points – both ALT, BTL and digital • Manage agencies (incl. creative/production/PR/digital/media buying) for the creative, development and localization of global concepts; and ensuring the brand and its initiatives have enough exposure on different platforms, including offline, online (digital/social media). • Supervise the working process with agencies and integrate with other internal teams to make sure campaign deliverables are on-point. • Assist the Head of Mktg in budget control and management. • Project management and cross functional collaboration with other teams such as Merchandising, Retail, Ecom and Sales. • Responsible for the brand equity research • Consolidate and deliver the related reports of campaign, media report, PR coverage and research for local market and if needed, for Region India/SEA/TH region and/or global.
【マーケティングマネジャー】印刷会社(通勤便利)ID:6183580,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBMRT Line
【会社概要】弊社は日本で最も歴史があり、最大の規模を誇る印刷会社です。タイ法人は1995年に設立し、数多くのアジア企業に取扱説明書、据付説明書などの技術マニュアルの印刷サービス、またカタログやポスター、POPを提供しています。【仕事内容】‐ オン・オフラインのマーケティングの企画・制作・営業（オンラインマーケティングがメインで、特に SNS 広告、インフルエンサーマーケティング、ウェブ制作）- オンラインマーケティングに付随したコンテンツ制作（映像制作、ライティング、デザイン）- オフラインは主にイベント企画・制作・運営（まれにショールーム等の装飾、什器のデザイン・制作あり）‐ その他、新規事業顧客への簡単な印刷物、ノベルティー企画・制作●ローカルスタッフの部下がいて、細かい実作業は部下が行いますが、全体の仕組みを考える必要があります。● 現状、既存顧客が 8 割、新規顧客が 2 割程度ですが、新規の割合を増やしていく方向です。● 制作は 8 割外注で、現在行っている業務のベンダーは一通り揃っています。● マネージャーとして、営業を主導し、実務にはあまり入らないものの、全体ディレクションを与え、進行を管理していく必要があります。
- 住宅手当: 15,000THB/month(マネジャーレベル以上) ※基本給とは別に支給
- 賞与年2回(2022実績: 3か月/年) *直近3年間の平均は2か月/年です
Product Marketing (Food Manufacturing)ID:6782033,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBRatchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Huai Khwang
Product Development- Planning New/renewal products for Thailand market by looking at market trends by doing Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning analysis- Preparing the total schedule of action plan from the development stage until the launch period.- Developing R&amp;D request, doing research, creating package design &amp; planning promotion (KV, tagline, activity)Manage Business Plan- Plan strategy to build the brand portfolio- Execute business plan and control budget- Follow up and evaluate the business planMarket research, Analysis- Survey market conditions, competitors situations and ongoing matters- Analyze and utilize the result for future strategy reserch result Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns Brand Management- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns- Responsible for Digital Marketing to drive online traffic to the company website and other Social media handles- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.Miscellaneous- Presentation to management people- Event management- Visiting suppliers factory for 1st production check- Get input from Sales team for Adhoc in-store executions- Liasing and networking with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Position Allowance
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
Assistant Manager, eCommerce Content ManagementID:6808255,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Briefing, coordination and testing content and copy in both English and Thai. • Maintain high content scores on marketplaces • Work cross-functionally with merchandising and marketing to plan and execute global and regional product launches on marketplaces • Take responsibility for merchandising set up and maintenance of all products , catalogs and additional navigational elements according to the marketing & content calendar • Brief and support the development of creative assets needed to effectively communicate the message to consumers both on-site and through marketing channels • Execute and control the replication of all content changes from staging to production • Setup and maintain customer groups, promotions and campaigns as well as content slots. • Analyze sales performance with Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities to improve conversion • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes • Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external content providers and agencies, consultants, and partners. • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes.
Project Manager (Marketing Research)ID:6315050,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Project manager (PM) roles include preparation of research proposal, project managing, writing reports and give presentations to customers. This position will need to work with other departments (Fieldwork team, Quality Assurance teams, and Data Analysis teams within company) in order to deliver projects that meet customers’ expectation- Drive business growth through the acquisition of new customers- Build and maintain relationship with clients, business development and project bidding- Construct research proposal with the appropriate methodology and budget - Deliver successful research projects, supervise and manage project resources to ensure that all projects are delivered at high quality, on time and within budget. - Write up report and presentation including key findings and extraction of information on relevant projects- Contribute to the management and day to day running of our business including working with administration manager and project manager
- Social Security
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (After working experience 1 year)
- Other Leaves
- Bonus (Company Performance)
Marketing Engineer (Automotive parts)ID:6807260,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBMRT Line
- Generate new enquiries- Customer Account management for Automotive Customers like Toyota, Isuzu, Honda etc.- Commercial discussions with Customers.- Relationship management with Customers.- Payments and receivables etc.- Required travelling to Customer both domestic. - Travelling to customer Location (Samuthprakarn / Chonburi / Rayong / Prathumthani / Ayutthaya, etc). - Other assignments as required.
- Transportation / telephone expense concern to business.
- Social security.
- Yearly Bonus.
Senior Consultant / Senior AdvisorID:6464270,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
[Overall Job]‐ Maket & Business Research‐ Business Valuation, Company Analysis and Strategy‐ Training of subordinates[Details]- Creating various reports- Research on industry trends and economic policies- Research on potential partner companies and their industries (list of potential partners and confirmation of company's intention)‐Support for management improvement and strategy development of companies- Presentations and discussions within the team and to clients‐Development of research, advisory, and consulting skills of subordinates
- Transportation Allowance 1,800
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Bonus(2times) 2~3 month
- Increase salary once in a year(ave 4%)