46 Jobs for Business/Corporate Planning found
Business Risk ManagementID:59412180,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Responsible for credit portfolio management by monitoring and analyzing the movement of loan portfolio.
- Provide risk analysis and reports of the risk profile to senior management on a periodic basis to allow them to actively monitor the risk profile with objective, reliable, timely and relevant information for appropriate action to be taken, if deemed necessary.
- Set, monitor and maintain the revise of the acquisition quality trigger for loan portfolio, to use as portfolio management tools to closely monitor acquisition vintage quality and can identify the issues at early stage.
- Develop and implement change to credit risk policies, including underwriting policies, collection policies, transactional approval authorities, review analysis of impact & quality of policy changes, ensure proper implementation via system user acceptance test and ensure impact and result of changes closely monitored.
- Supervise, guide and communicate changes of credit risk policies to credit risk analyst, also co-ordinate with cross functional team including business & operations on implementing policies, process and control mechanism to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Review and give advice to related parties on operational risk management to ensure that operational risk is mitigated properly within timeline
- BONUS (Variable Bonus 4 months)
- Accident Insurance (50,000 THB)
- OPD (7,000 THB)
- Dental Treatment (2,000 THB)
- Health Checkup
Administrator (JLPT N3-N2)ID:5926540,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Administrate general administration in HR function including VISA and Work Permit for all expatriates
- Assisting agreement contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, office supplier contract, car rental and driver services contract etc
- Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government department, insurance company, hospital etc
- Support Japanese MD and administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates and relative persons, 90 days report, other legal procedure to have them stay and work in Thailand
- Coordinate with Accounting firm to provide relevant matters
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Need to deal with Welfare committee
- Coordinate with Headquarter in Japan
- Other assigned by MD
- Transportation Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Annual Health Checkup
Senior Marketing Researcher 【Bachelor Degree】ID:5606350,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
〈About this position〉
This position is very responsible. Manager who has connections with many customers required to get new customers as much/soon as possible. Also managing some projects with a few staff.
- Customer acquisition with any measures
- Visit the customer and hear the demands
Will work closely with client and internal FW team with taking ownership and accountability for the assigned work. Helping with the planning and implementation of research projects, day-to-day project management, delivery of analysis, development of actionable insights and effective presentations with high level of autonomy.
Also you will have a responsibility of managing revenue growth on a yearly basis; building strong client relationships, and contributing to overall client satisfaction.
•Acts as a client adviser, partnering with Insights and clients along the process of ongoing work, and can be trusted to bring a solid set of negotiation, technical and process skills to the conversation.
•End-to-end management of projects, including all aspects of Project planning, project control and final delivery of projects meeting customer expectations of time and quality.
•You are an interface with clients at key stages including (but not limited to)
Proposals, Questionnaire /Moderation guide and other materials Design, Deliverable
•Documenting any new thinking/ leanings, adaptations to protocol etc for future studies
- Bonus(1 - 2 month)
- Medical Support
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Dental insurance
- Group Insurance
Corporate Planning & Sales Supervisor ID:5861326,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
• Facilitate a process of making annual and midterm business plan.
• Study and propose more efficient company organization & business structure.
• Coordinate with team to support the corporate improvement project.
• Summarize, analyze necessary data & information and provide to Top management for decision making.
• Arrange management meeting and follow action items.
• Get customer requirements & information, inform and facilitate to all concerns for being able to respond customer standard.
• Coordinate with all concerned parties for new model preparation.
• Foresee the sales volume & price for business plan.
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward
- JLPT allowance
- Company trip
Marketing Officer / SupervisorID:5932535,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBRohjana
1. General office duties.
2. Collaborating with internal teams, clients, and subcontractors on marketing activities.
3. Collaborating with media designer and web designer on preparing, formatting and editing of company's brochures / pamphlets, presentation, company's website and any other social media.
4. Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
5. Maintaining, filing and archiving a marketing database.
6. Analyzing questionnaires, prequalification, external audit and other forms feedback.
7. Understanding company’s business, capability, capacity, and performance.
8. Giving presentations to visitors, guests, and clients.
9. Organizing company’s meeting.
10. Any other marketing activities as assigned.
1. Receiving, managing and updating inquiries from clients.
2. Corresponding with clients for any further details, if required.
3. Take off materials from drawing, if required.
4. Obtaining materials price for estimation.
5. Preparing technical proposals.
6. Organizing estimation meeting, as necessary.
7. Submitting company’s proposals to clients.
8. Filling estimation documents.
1. Receiving, filling, distributing and managing for signing NTP, Contract or Purchase Order from clients.
2. Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
3. Assigning job number.
4. Organizing KOM between management, marketing, and production team.
1. Coordinate with production for any meetings as assigned by management.
2. Coordinate with production for any issues as assigned by management.
3. Receive Service Request from Production, find proper sub-contractor, organize meetings between SO Committee and Production, and issue Service Order to subcontractors
Pay and Benefits
- Salary (Base on capability & experiences)
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Group Insurance
- Provident fund
** Remark : 6 working day a week
Mon – Fri 08:00-17:00, Sat 08:00 – 16:00
- Transportation support [Rayong area]
- Company Loan
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:5745135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBChangwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao
- Marketing Function ; Advertising, Digital marketing (Online/Offline)
- Marketing communication and Brand Management
- Product and Business Management & Development,
- Marketing analysis and trade promotion
- Sales Promotion
- Planning marketing strategies monthly, yearly, such as strategies for digital marketing, Influencer Marketing, Customer Journey, Product Mix , promotional activities plan and conducting promotional activities, etc.
- Plan and formulate marketing strategies for various businesses as well as present marketing plans under the framework of time, budget and management.
- Think of marketing strategies to create new brands, develop products Create a concept to create an image of the product and planning to use the media in order to attract the market and continuously stimulate sales.
- Planning and planning the sales strategy of the organization collect sales data distribution, finding sales tools suitable for the plan to be able to achieve the sales goals set.
- Pricing, planning promotional strategies across various channels, and creating good relationship with retailers shopping mall or other commercial partners.
- Planning and laying out strategies for business development and new products including expanding new sales channels.
- Responsible for budget estimation, marketing forecasts, P&L analysis, media.
- Conducting an overall market analysis, sales analysis, profit-loss analysis, product analysis /competitor information, business marketing opportunities target audience sales channel Public relations media, trending preferences of consumers and the competitive environment of the company to think of marketing strategies
- Plan, follow up and set goals in the work plan to make it convenient for practical implementation, both in brand communication, digital marketing communication and event.
- Review the work plan, performance and budget made in accordance with objectives and in accordance with the time set along with follow-up analysis, summary and evaluation.
- Responsible for laying down KPIs of departments, subordinates, controlling work, work systems, and teams. Documents and related resources to be in accordance with the planned.
- Supervise the marketing team to make the work go according to the plan.
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)
Corporate Strategy Section HeadID:5924345,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBMRT Line
• To be in-charged to support any corporate tasks with all relevant departments for most complex and challenging corporate issues, enabling them to achieve particular goals (corporate concerns)
• To coordinate with all concerns in order to utilize business operation of the Company
• To assist executives to address organizations most complex and challenge strategic issues, enable them to achieve particular goals.
• To initiate, plan, research, develop and management capability of specific issues, and directly provide information and advice, to enable executives to make informed decisions about their future development and well-being.
• To lead special mission form Top executives
-Annual salary adjustment
-Emergency loan without interest (According to company conditions)
-Travel allowance (after 10 PM) and night shift allowance
-off-site operation allowance
-Medical Allowance for Family Members
-Annual Physical Check-up
-Marriage Leave and Allowance
-Partner Referral (SGS)
-Long-year Service Award
-Partner Engagement Activity [New Year Party, Team building ect.]
【渡航費用相談可/大手日系企業】空間デザイン・インテリア関連の提案営業職ID:5881360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
HR Manager *AyuthayaID:5858360,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBAyuthaya
- Take care and Control HR function
- Manage and supervise team on day-to-day (20 subornation)
- Responding to GA and labor related issues in company and give consultation
- Collection of personnel and labor related information
- Developing and implementing division strategies and managing Human resource related issue
- Formulation and management of Regulations
- Collaborate with internal parties
- Title allowance (GM: 25,000THB/month)
- Social Security Fund
- Health insurance
- Medical Allowance
- Meal Allowance (20 BTHB per day)
- Provident fund
- Bonus (average 2.6 months)
【通勤便利！大手企業】経営企画アシスタントマネージャーID:5932960,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
-経理の基本知識を有する(P&L, Cash Flow等)
- 医療保険(OPD 1,000/回、IPD 15,000/回)