This job is closed
Assistant General Manager (Audit& Purchasing& Safety)ID:6257380,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Taxation, Bookkeeping, Internal Audit, Safety Officer, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Fund / Investment Management, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk Management, Other, Other, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Back/Middle Office, Banking Operation, Inventory Control, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Credit Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Investment Banking, Financial Statement Closing, Financial Management, Financial Control, Purchase / Procurement, Regulatory Compliance
-Lead business development and ensure employees are motivated and work productively.
-Manage the physical logistics team to achieve the logistics KPIs
-Managing income /expenses and analyzing Variance to ensure that a business earns a net operating profit.
-Planning/Control the budgets, investment,s and expenses according to plans.
- To formulate action plans to achieve goals in the workplace.
-Implement a workplace action plan and take corrective action as needed.
- To establish an effective, transparent, and anti-corruption prevention and internal audit system.
- Quality management the company is under ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards and environmental management system.
- Competent in preparing work plans to support compliance with safety, occupational health, and environment regulations
- To see the overview and relationships of the various parts of the organization.
-Develop a concrete action plan to address workplace problems.
-To improve and resolve issues in the workplace (labor, safety, quality, processes, etc.).
- Male/Female,Age is 40-47 years old
- Driving license
- English Level 4 (TOEIC ≥550 )
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance, business or related fields
- Experience in logistics or Automotive industry at least 5 years
- Management experience at least 5 years
- Audit experience at least 3 years
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:15
*Working on Saturday depends on calendar
- Living allowance: 10% of base salary
- Performance evaluation salary up
- Medical allowance 41,000 / year
- Health check up
- Group insurrance
- Provident fund
- Scholarship for children
- OT: As actual
- Transportation：Shuttle bus
- Chonburi, Rayong (AAT Bus)
- Perfect attendance:
- 1st month 700THB, if continue perfect attendance will be 800THB. (Continue at 800THB.)
- perfect attendance 1 year:1,000THB
- 2nd year :1,500THB.
- 3rd year :2,000THB.
- 4th year :2,500THB.
- From 5th year: 3,000THB.
- Free of Lunch
- Birthday Gift
- Bonus (Last year avg. 3 months + special)