18 Jobs for Financial Management found
Accounting Team Leader / ManagerID:5939930,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBPranchinburi
1. Accounting Receivable (Export & Local)
2. Export Freight & Insurance Entry / Monitor and analyze financial accounting data.
3. Control and prepare output vat report
4. Controlling all financial operations, accounting audit, and various reporting to shareholders.
5. Taxation and accounting and Costs and Inventory.
6. Prepare the year-end audit and documents for independent auditors.
- Social security
- Diligent Allowance(per month)
- Meal Allowance 25B per working day
- Company car with driver if going out for business
- Long Service Allowance(3/5/10years)
- Birthday Gift
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus once a year(5 months in 2017)
- Provident Fund 3%
- Medical Insurance for family(Total 5,000THB a year)
Financial OfficerID:5920425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Prepare checks and cash for payment according to the approved withdrawal documents or payment vouchers.
- Prepare a withholding certificate for each item (if any).
- Prepare the withholding tax report and prepare PND 3, 53, 54 and submit to the Revenue Department every month.
- Prepare monthly statements of bank deposits.
- Make check payable.
- Maintain and manage sub-cash.
- Coordinate with the bank to monitor changes or movements of exchange rates, interest rates, analysis and propose solutions to the bosses.
- Prepare liquidity report for management and decision making.
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
Finance & Accounting SupervisorID:5812440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBEastern Seaboard
** Roles & Responsibilities**
• Approve annual financial statements
• Approve PRD 50 & PRD 51 forms
• All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, Cash flow, Cost and Inventory, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
• Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
• Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
• Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units;
• Maintaining our accounts system;
• Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
• Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss
• Prepare Budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L.
• Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
• Interact with Revenue Department related to Taxation issue.
• Tax controlling
• Review and monitor company transaction as Taxation and BOI law
• Preparation financial report package
• Prepare monthly pay requests per customer form requirements.
• Responsible for issuing documents for letters of credit and overseas shipments and timely presentation.
• Liaison with the Banks regarding letters of credit.
- Fuel Allowance
- Meal Allowance (800 THB)
- Annual BONUS 1-2 months
- Insurance and Provident fund
- Social Security
Senior Credit Analyst *BangnaID:5925650,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBangna
This position will directly report to Japanese General Manager and no subordinate
[Key Roles of the Position]
1. Evaluate Customer’s Credit risk for financing transaction.
2. in charge of company credit management.
3. Supporting credit matter for Corporate Center area.
- Evaluating clients’ credit risk, determining and recommend the degree of risk and customer’s business performance involved in lending money to them for credit transaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and make a valuation report on the financial data, especially on
high-risk- customers for management and Headquarter judgment.
- Confering and have financial meeting with medieum to high-risk customers to understand their business performance and financial management for credit line consideration.
- Confering and discussion with Management and Sales Dept., particularly high-risk customers, supporting managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes.
- Update and review the customers’s rating yearly to categorize the level of customer’s risk
- Review the portfolio periodically to create and update watched list, and follow-up the action plan.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter, Japan, requesting the credit line’s approval by them
- Review the credit application for getting adequate information and correct the data before submit for the mangement’s approval and meet the authorization cirteria.
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Dental Treatment Allowance
- Influenza Vaccination
- Health Checkup
- Company Trip
- BONUS (4-5 months)
- Other Allowances (as actual)
- Car Maintenance Allowance (5000 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (500 THB)
- Reimbursement (4.50 THB per km)
Type of Leaves
- Sick Leave
- Personal Business Leave
- Military Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Priesthood Leave
Accounting and Finance ManagerID:58572100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBEastern Seaboard
【 Job Summary 】
To manage and control the overall account and finance activities of the company
and ensure the proper functioning of the operational procedures and systems.
- Manage accounting department, including Accounting documentation as well as policies and procedures review.
- Responsible for Accounting standards & Tax regulations.
- Responsible for the month-end year-end closing report as well as responsible for creating a proper financial statement for the year-end.
- Coordinate with Controlling and related Departments to ensure that the business plan and budget are in accordance
with the Company's policy and strategy.
- Position 5,000THB
- Housing 2,200THB (Before probation 500 THB)
- Attitude 300THB
- Food Allowance 40 THB/Day
- Gasoline Allowance Level Supervisor Up
- Performance BONUS
- Uniform 2 set / Year
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Health Check up Year
- Provident Fund 4-6%
- Funeral Ceremony Subvention 5,000.00
- Maternity Subvention 3,000.00
- Dental Insurance 2,000.00
- Bonus(4-5 months)
CFOID:59305100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well CEO to develop the strategic plan.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial and accounting objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
- Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive job cost system of Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Company trip
Finance & Accounting ManagerID:5788380,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBChachoengsao
- To manage, supervise and organize Finance and Accounting Department. Manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting from management to operations by development of Finance and Accounting policies to comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and legal regulations, and within time frame to support all necessary update data to the top management for decision making of the company business.
• Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
• Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for Business operations.
• Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
• Analyzes financial data, complies reports and prepares recommendations to management.
• Coordinate and support all requested data and make reports to HQ at Japan as schedule.
• Consolidation package (by quarterly), Financial package (by Half year), etc.
• Control Cash management to be in liquidity status and utilize the money from planning of SWOP and exercise money to gain more income.
• Control payment and remittance of local and overseas with carefully and protect fraud.
• Review and approve all reporting of Cash Management to top manager and HQ.
• Develop business plans and forecasts budget comparisons, profit analysis and other financial reports.
• Make and analyzed data of “Cost Control”: GP, Cost Down and others information for comparison.
• Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
• Liaison with Banks for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
• Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
• Apportion costs between manifold units of production and management.
• Ensure the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs.
• Prepare estimates of costs for products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
• Prepare cost of manufacturing for payroll and distribution of inventory accounts.
Sharp's Employee Wage & Compensation
1. Bonus 1-3 Months depend on evaluation’s employee and company performance
2. Uniform 3 sets in 1st year, 2nd and up = 2 sets.
3. Transportation support [Van] [กทม ปริมณฑล / Gateway/ Wellgrow / Smutprakarn / Robinson sriracha]
5. Medical reimbursement as far as actually paying no more 36,000 baht /year.
6. Provident fund.
7. Sport day and New Year Party.
8. Insurance allowance 36,000 THB/years
9. Providence fund after probation
財務/経理アシスタントマネージャーID:5927262,200 THB ~ 92,200 THBPinthong
Accounting Deputy Section ManagerID:5725850,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPinthong
- To Make BS/PL Cashflow and other related financial statements
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing, accurately and timely.
- Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax
- Book journal entries
- Having meeting with Japanese HQ for Financial report
- Report to Japanese Gm and Thai Deputy manager
- Company Insurance
- Living Allowance (1,300 THB)
- Perfect Attendance Allowance (500 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (max 6,000 THB)
- BONUS (approx. 3-3.5 months)
- O.T. Allowance
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance