15 Jobs for Risk Management found
Vice President (Finance)ID:58806200,000 THB ~ 300,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
- To propose guidelines for determining the capital structure funding suitable policy for business conditions and company goals for both short and long term.
- Establish guidelines for management and control for financial risk management to be effective
- Establish management guidelines and control for liquidity management, including getting paid to be efficient
- Establish guidelines for management and control for effective management of debtors and creditors.
- Develop and advise subordinates, drive learning in order to be a competent personnel able to work according to the policy and support the operations of the company to achieve its objectives.
- Bonus fix 1 month + Variable avg. 4-6 months
- Provident fund
- Car Allowance
- Dental Allowance
Finance and Accounting ManagerID:5571255,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSiam Eastern
- Overall for closing account
- Management and creation of new functions in the Finance and Accounting department.
- Review or check Tax and Vat before submission RD.
- Total employee in division 7 persons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Medical Treatment (Employee & Family)
- Grant Money (Marriage, First Child Birth, Funeral, Disaster or Natural Peril)
- Lunch Free
- Transpotation allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Parfect attendance
- Bonus (ref 2017 = 7 month)
Engineering Quality ManagerID:58213120,000 THB ~ 165,000 THBHemarat 2
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities) :
1. Manage EQ normal work, monitor important issue and report to Management.
2. Window person to communication with EQ in Technical center such as issue, Regulation update and etc.
3. Follow and support aftersales Engineering issue relate work.
4. Follow and support launch for Engineering issue relate work.
5. Manufacturing build issue review and tracking Engineering relate status.
6. Enhancement global cooperation between EQ in Technical and Local EQ.
7. Key performance Indicator guidance, set up and support to EQ team.
8. Manage and Follow up localize part
- Position Allowance : Manager 5,000
- Housing Allowance : 2,500
- Mobile Allowance : Manager THB 500
- Life Insurance / Accident
- Medical : Health insurance (OPD) for Employee
- OPD THB 3,500 / time (31 times / year)
- Dental Treatment Benefits : 3,000 / year
- Meal / Food Allowance
- Free for lunch / OT meal provided by card
- Transportation service : In Rayong and Chonburi following company specify
- Following the policy minimum 6 days/year
- Provident Fund : Employee side - After pass probation starting from 3-15%
Senior Finance & AccountingID:5808940,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Manage all accounting related issues for operations.
- Accountable for all monthly financial accounts and reports for the company.
- Monthly closing management (AP, AR, GL) and year-end accounts.
- Monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Liaise and deal with external auditors / Revenue department officer on issues.
- Perform other assignments from Management.
- Provident fund
- Group insurance
- Bonus (Depends on company profit)
Accounting & Finance Manager (Restaurant chain)ID:5864770,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Account Payable
- Account Receivable
- Issue invoices
- Petty cash
- Bank transaction
- Planning and Managing budget
- Report to Japanese HQ (English)
- Contact with Accounting firm
- Stock control
- Social Security
- Health Insurance : Tokyo Marine (IPD/OPD/Accident)
- Health Check-up
- Bonus (depend on company profit but 2020 able to provide at least 1 month)
Collection Executive（Senior Lev.*Bangna）ID:5838840,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), Bangna
- Follow up overdue customers via phone and sometime go to visit customers.
- Proceeding termination of contract that has defaulted on debt payment and
repossession of property.
- Coordinate with outsource lawyers about bounced cheque cases and civil cases.
- Manage the overdue report for the assigned accounts to decrease overdue
- Manage administrative works such as preparation of POAs, warning letter,
- Maintain accurate records customers’ payment status and make report to
- Coordinate internal work procedure with cooperation to other
Departments/Teams effectively and ensure the efficiency of the process.
- Building up and maintain relationship with our business partner (Supplier) in
accordance with the Company’s policy and applicable laws.
- To support other jobs as shall be assigned.
*Provident Fund – apply at first working month (5% Contribution)
*Annual Company Party
*Annual Company Trip
*Training Budget – apply after probation passing
Credit Manager *BangnaID:5841860,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBangna
1. Credit analysis and Sales team support in daily operation
- Down payment/Interest rate/AR status
- Perform credit risk assessment of customers in compliance with credit policy.
- Planning and follow up the debt on due dates by contact customer in advance to avoid the overdue.
- Conduct credit review to oversee credit worthiness of customers.
- Monitor and follow up overdue and bad debt accounts.
2. Remaining AR collection with branch staff
- Annual Leaves (12 days)
- Personal Leaves (10 days)
- Provident Fund 3%-10%
- Group Accident Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- BONUS (2-3 months)
Accounting and Finance ManagerID:5857270,000 MYR ~ 75,000 MYREastern Seaboard
【 Job Summary 】
To manage and control the overall account and finance activities of the company
and ensure the proper functioning of the operational procedures and systems.
- Manage accounting department, including Accounting documentation as well as policies and procedures review.
- Responsible for Accounting standards & Tax regulations.
- Responsible for the month-end year-end closing report as well as responsible for creating a proper financial statement for the year-end.
- Coordinate with Controlling and related Departments to ensure that the business plan and budget are in accordance
with the Company's policy and strategy.
- Position 5,000THB
- Housing 2,200THB (Before probation 500 THB)
- Attitude 300THB
- Food Allowance 40 THB/Day
- Gasoline Allowance Level Supervisor Up
- Performance BONUS
- Uniform 2 set / Year
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Health Check up Year
- Provident Fund 4-6%
- Funeral Ceremony Subvention 5,000.00
- Maternity Subvention 3,000.00
- Dental Insurance 2,000.00
- Bonus(4-5 months)
Risk Management OfficerID:5851825,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBPathum Thani
-Research and analyze business information as assigned.
-Plan design and implement the overall risk management process for the organization.
-Identify, explain and assess the risks that affect the business.
-Prepare seminars for strategic planning at executive level and management level. Prepare summary reports.
-Prepare a template and support the preparation of an annual strategic plan for each department.
-Communicate the annual strategy through receiving policies and journals.
-Collect, monitor, analyze the performance results of the strategic plan of each department.
-Support the development of organizations and special projects such as project visits and the preparation of Innovation.
-Conduct policy and compliance reviews and coordinate with internal and external auditors.
-Life insurance and health insurance.
-Welfare for the funeral service for employees, parents, spouses and children who are lawful.
-Transportation for employees.
Risk ManagementID:5826835,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Position: Risk Management
Division: Financial Management
Person in charge of Credit & Market Risk Management of business division and conduct credit assessment of customers/supplier as well as prepare the risk support regularly and find solution whenever the trouble happens.
- Assess credit line applications and analyze financial statements of customers/suppliers
- Collect and follow up information of business (e.g. outstanding receivables, long short position, customer’s payment record)
- Discuss with business divisions or overseas staff and offer solution to improve the business
- Visit customer, supplier, warehouse when necessary
- Perform other assignments under instruction of supervisor
-Bonus 1 time/year