23 Jobs for Finance found
Controlling officer/SeniorID:5297740,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmata City
Objective of job
- Further development and implementation of controlling processes and/or instruments (e.g. cost and
activity accounting, cost-unit accounting, management reporting, etc.)
- Addition (throughout the whole group): Participation in the construction, further development and maintenance
of controlling processes and/or instruments
- Assistance in Accounting Department
- Coordination and, if applicable, management of internal projects
- Support in the optimization of interfaces within the company as well as in the development and administration of information systems
- Participation in the creation of parameters including commenting in the respective area of responsibility
- Creation of budgets, forecasts, economic efficiency calculations etc. in the respective area of responsibility
- Creation of management analyses (e.g. planned/actual comparisons in cost and activity accounting for the cost
units and cost centres etc.) in the respective area of responsibility and implementation of standard analyses and ad-hoc analyses
- Creation of the cost-unit and cost-centre accounting as well as participation in the monthly and annual accounting- Implementation of the project and investment controlling for the respective area or the company
- Conduct project and investment controlling for the appropriate division or company
- Cooperate in the further development of processes and systems
- Provide support to the appropriate departments for questions/problems in systems and processes
- Liaise with technical controlling advisor from India and controlling colleague from Malaysia
- Involvement in approval workflows, e.g. shopping carts, travel requests, staff requisitions
Data AnalyticsID:5298130,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
- Focus on answering business questions using data by bridging data and business insights.
- Work with business function lead team to identify trends and insights from data to generate actionable insights that influence business decision.
- Explore and evaluate potential new metrics & insights that will enhance the value of business opportunity, business performance & functional efficiency.
- Collaborates with corporate to design, create, test and implement analytic tools (reports, dashboards, statistical model, etc.) that address enterprise/ region needs and to improve data collection and analytics strategies.
- Doing ad-hoc data analysis and presenting results in a clear & timely manner.
- Enhancing company's data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Setup standard processes, data infrastructure, operational best practices related data & analytics across responsible business functions.
- Help develop functional business analytics processes and can lead the analytics group in the management of projects and resource.
- Manage, organize and clean data effectively and efficiently while reducing manual reporting and data redundancy.
- Scope, time, quality and cost are well documented and completed with smooth progress as planned,
- Business impact/value of insights deliverable 'Customer Satisfaction'
- The quality of data set and data pipeline that be produced.
- Assists in the identification of data quality (accuracy, completeness, etc.) issues.
- As appropriate, trains other individuals and teams in the routine use of data collection, analysis and reporting and insights for measuring performance.
- Shares important and relevant information with the team, Proactively offers suggestions, provides resources, volunteer for assignments, and removes barrier to help the team accomplish its goals.
◆ Contract continue every one year
- Shuttle Bus
- Transportation Allowance
- Diligence Incentive
- Perfect attendance reward
- Cola&rice free
- Life&Accident Insurance
- Oversea, Domestic Business trip
- Japanese Class
- Japanese Language Allowance
- Accommodation Subsidy
- Wedding Subsidy
- Child Birth Subsidy
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave 6-11 days
【将来の幹部・社長候補】投資・コンサル部門 営業担当ID:5295560,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Internal Control Officer (Risk management)ID:5136340,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Provide support to each BUs to define risk and implement proper control.
-Perform the review of processes and ensure/control the proper and updated documentation.
-Assist process owners in drafting/updating / enhancing policies, procedures, instructions and other controls deemed necessary for their workflows.
-Work with Superior to prepare internal control plan based on risk assessment and coso if needed and propose to supervisor.
-Prepare internal control reports and propose recommendations to business process owners.
-Regularly update the progress of work to Superior and related functions.
-Work with compliance and business team to find solutions to issues and challenges.
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
Accounting finance managerID:5290562,000 THB ~ 92,000 THBPinthong
- Manage the financial and accounting activities of the company
- Report korean manager and manage two subordinates
- Handle loan from bank, pay back to HQmanager, transaction following thai finance standerd
- Prepare yearly, monthly closing and control accurate financial statement
- Handle records of business costs, transaction between vendors
- Responsible for receivable, payable, GL, invoices
- Transport support 70THB/day
- Perfect attendance 500-1000THB
- Medical insurance
- Lunch support
- Company bus
- Bonus (2month)
Finance Associate (Account Receivable)ID:5117325,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
• Prepare account receivable aging and proceed customer payments transactions.
• Update and maintain customer records for collection process
• Proceed collection by matching money receipt with AR aging
• Prepare cash and check for bank deposit (A/R local)
• Confirm money transfer with bank (A/R oversea)
• Respond to inquiries from customers regarding status of Receipts
• Reconcile customers’ accounts and resolve differences
• Prepare Account receivable overdue report and closely follow up customer overdue
• Prepare receipt vouchers to settle account receivable in system
• Issue receipt for local customers
• Provide support to Bank Reconciliation before month end closing
• Perform other duties as assigned
Business Development AssistanceID:5173740,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Support to create new business opportunities
- Contact with new potential Thai clients for new business development
- Information research as request
- Other support on handle incoming call and inquiries
- Social Security
- Language allowance maximum 3,000 THB[N1, N2, N3]
- Provident Fund 5%
- Medical Insurance
- Attendance allowance
- Over time
- Annual bonus at least 2 months.[depend performance]
Accounting and Finance MGRID:5279585,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBAmata City
1. Manage for all areas related to financial and accounting including general accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets, treasury, costing and inventory.
2. Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and year end financial reports.
3. Manage and control standard cost system and ensuring its correctives.
4. Prepare the budget for company and forecast report.
5.Ensuring internal controls are compliance with GAAP, local statutory regulations and group policy.
6.Prepare timely management report and assignments as required.
7.Liaising with internal auditors, external auditors, tax agent, legal agent and bankers.
8.Overseeing liquidity management and dealing with banks.
9.Prepare any report concern for the Accounting, Finance and Costing.
Sales(N2/Tenant Sales@Bangkok)ID:5276560,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
We set up new DONKI MALL, so we need sales person to find new tenant shops and restaurants in it.
There are 3 ways to get new tenants, 1st Respond to inquiries by tenants (30%), 2nd Try to find and invite them you are interested in, 3rd Invite them you know their owner if it’s possible.
- Look for Thai original tenants, restaurant, café and so on to rent shop space in new DONKI MALL
- Try to invite potential tenants into the store
- Report to Japanese MG
- You can apply to have work experience in Real Estate, Condominium Sales, Selling Land, Rental Property or related field.
*We have 2 Japanese sales so we can support you get new tenants kindly.
- Bonus 1-2month/year
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Telephone Allowance 1,000B/month
- Annual Leave after 2nd year
Finance ControllerID:52712100,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Directs and oversees the financial activities of the Company by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinate supervisors or staff.
** ESSENTIAL DUTIES **
1. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed or requested.
2. Establishes, or recommends to management, major accounting objectives and policies for company.
3. Reconciles general ledger monthly along with journal entries involved therewith.
4. Prepares monthly Financial statements.
5. Reconciles back accounts monthly.
6. Prepares job cost direct labour import.
7. Prepares job cost overhead application.
8. Responsible for Company Foreign Exports accounting
9. Communicates cash requirements to Regional MD.
10. Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
11. Prepares VAT reports as required by Governmental Agencies.
12. Periodically audits Company data and processes data to ensure compliance with Company policies.
13. Corresponds with pension plan administrator on an as needed basis.
14. Corresponds with insurance agency regarding coverage, claims, audits and renewals.