31 Jobs for Finance found
Leasing Section ManagerID:5159550,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBDin Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
- Craft strategies including cross-selling (such as spare parts)
- Foster relationship with customer and dealers
- Set targets and manage Account Officers
- Cooperate with other departments TLT interactively
- Grasp commercial vehicle finance market
- Review and propose finance conditions list and report the result
- Compile prospect customer list and report the result
Credit Analyst (SME Cooperate Segment)ID:5155345,000 THB ~ 58,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
•Responsible for credit analysis function (SME Cooperate Segment)
•List up the specified requirements and necessary documents in order to propose credit transactions.
•Understand business model and company background of the customers, including the situation of business/industry outlooks
•Monitor and review customers’ credit situations. and credit risk profile to ensure minimum risk exposure
•Coordinate with SME Marketing Department for required documents and information upon making the application process
•Provide consultant service to SME Marketing Department for prospective customers and research customer information upon the request
•Monitor customer and credit risk profile on periodical basis
Assistant Manager (Business Development) (N3) ID:5154850,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Coordinate between local partner and the company to meet the achievement on such project.
- Support to Japanese team in regards of documents translation, translation for business meeting.
- Review on monthly financial statement and report to Japanese team and support them when necessary.
- Research on the market of real estate industry
- Prepare monthly report on project progression and/or update information in Thailand to Head Office in Japan.
- Translate documents such as Sales-Purchase Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Joint-Venture Agreement.
- Review on payment request of such project such as construction fee, tax payment, reimbursement of advance payment from staff.
- Social security fund
- Medical check-up (once per year)
- Group insurance
- Provident Fund (Employer contribution rate: 5% , Employee contribution rate: 3%-15%)
- Overtime Allowance
- Transportation Allowance (base on actual)
- Bonus (2 times per year, YE2018 was approximately 4 months)
- Training Course
- Annual leave holidays (start from 6 days)
Regional Analyst (Asia Pacific)ID:5152925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III
- Perform financial analysis and provide insights to support management decisions
- Prepare and communicate financial reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Support in the financial assessment of investment projects
- Gather and summarize production costs for each factory on a monthly basis and provide analysis for key variances
- Ensure alignment of production costs with financial reporting
- Undertake regular controls in respect to extraordinary entries in SAP
- Assist during the budgeting and forecasting process
- Drive standardization and harmonization of the reporting and share best practice across the region
- Coordinate above market reporting requirements and ensure information is provided in the right quality and in time
- Ensure group guidelines and standards are implemented to improve finance data quality
Finance CoordinatorID:5036630,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Keep records of receiving and payment timely
- Issue payments by wire transfer, cash and cheque
- Recheck the details of receipt and tax invoice
- Coordinate with customers to arrange and follow up shipments, input shipments into SAP system
- Follow up courier number and overdue payment of export bills with bank
- Check and prepare application form of export bill and L/C
- Reconcile outstanding balance, receiving and payment of import and export
- Record FX booking report
- Another tasks assign by Sales & Marketing and Japanese Manager
- BONUS (aprx. 4 months)
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Checkup
- Dental Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Business Trip Allowances
- Summer Excursion
- New Year Party
- Car and driver provided for business trip
Accounting Associate (Reconciliation)ID:5116125,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Control A/P-Local reconciliation to ensure the correctness between Supplier’s invoice and data in System.
-Prepare and check the completeness and correctness of documents for reconciliation
-Download GL Data from Asia Core System and Account in Balance sheet
-Reconcile between documents and Asia Core system’s record
-Follow up documents and adjusting memo (if any) from related Division
-Prepare report for the period and monthly B/S reconciliation
-Check data completeness
-Coordinate with related persons to clear discrepancies and send completed data to Finance on schedule
Reconcile report and Approval
-Print Reconcile report
-Get approval from Accounting Manager
-Keep in Reconcile file
Finance Associate (Account Receivable)ID:5117325,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
• Prepare account receivable aging and proceed customer payments transactions.
• Update and maintain customer records for collection process
• Proceed collection by matching money receipt with AR aging
• Prepare cash and check for bank deposit (A/R local)
• Confirm money transfer with bank (A/R oversea)
• Respond to inquiries from customers regarding status of Receipts
• Reconcile customers’ accounts and resolve differences
• Prepare Account receivable overdue report and closely follow up customer overdue
• Prepare receipt vouchers to settle account receivable in system
• Issue receipt for local customers
• Provide support to Bank Reconciliation before month end closing
• Perform other duties as assigned
Accounting SupervisorID:5145230,000 THB ~ 39,000 THBAmatanakorn
1.ควบคุมเงินสดย่อย (เบิก-จ่าย) และเงินเบิกล่วงหน้า
2.Data support BS ตามรหัสบัญชีที่ได้รับมอบหมาย
3.ประสานงาน - จัดเก็บรวบรวมข้อมูลพร้อมทั้งจัดทำรายงานการทำกิจกรรมการลดต้นทุนของบริษัทฯ
4.ตรวจสอบและทำการแกไข Data Support ทั้งหมดให้ถูกต้อง
5.ตรวจเช็คชุด Voucher ของ JE ,Banking,Payment และอื่น ๆ
6.ตรวจเช็ค and analysis Trial balance before close Financial statement
7.นำส่งแบบ ภ.ง.ด. และ ภพ. ผ่านอินเตอร์เน็ต ทุกเดือน
9.ตรวจสอบและติดตามผลของการดำเนินงานในสินทรัพย์และการลงทุน พร้อมเปรียบเทียบกับ MP
10.งานจัดทำรายงานภาษีเงินได้หักณ ที่จ่ายบุคคลธรรมดา ภงด.3,53,54
12.จัดทำชุดจ่ายทุก 5 ของเดือนถัดไป
1. Control the petty cash (withdraw-pay) and cash advance
2.Data support BS according to the assigned account code
3. Coordinate - Collect data and prepare reports to reduce costs of the company.
4. Check and correct all data support correctly.
5. Check the JE Voucher, Banking, Payment and others
6. Check and analysis trial balance before close
7. Deliver the PND and Phor Phor via internet every month.
8. Record transaction and calculate depreciation of assets Prepare a report on all assets of the company.
9. Check and monitor the results of operations in assets and investments. Ready to compare with MP
10. Tax deduction report Who pay personal income taxpayers
11. Application for the English version of the certificate from the Revenue Department
12. Prepare pay sets every 5 of the following month.
- Bonus 6.4moths ＋ 26,000THB
- Shuttle bus
- Housing allowance 1000THB/month
- traveling expenses
- The position allowance
- Provident Fund(Start from 3％）
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Lunch (free), Food overtime Overtime (Free).
- Social Security
- Compensation Fund
Cost Accounting Staff - Urgently Required!ID:4533727,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Record and control all transaction regarding the domestic and overseas inventory
- Control the stock movement and transactions, such as checking and controlling all process of RM, WIP and FG
- Handle the cost calculation and new products, new price and control the overall process of costing, such as run cost calculation and others
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been handled correctly in accordance with accounting standards and actual cost
- Analyse the variance between standard cost and actual cost comparison such actual labour, materials and overhead cost against standard/budget and explain the variances
- Coordinate in an annual physical stock count of RM, WIP and FG and audit requirements and cut-offs for physical stock count
- Update the standard costs in the bills of materials
- Prepare costing by product and prepare the statement of manufacturing cost
- Reconcile GL with all reports relating to the inventory
- Review and verify the accuracy of sales, cost of goods sold and margin
- Prepare and support for budget and forecast
- Responsible for budgeting control system
- Create order budgeting numbers and new orders for each department
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Transportation Support (เฉลิมไทย-บางเเสน-ศรีราชา-อ่าวอุดม-พัทยา-สัตหีบ-นิคมพัฒนา)
- Social Security Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
Internal Control Officer (Risk management)ID:5136340,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Provide support to each BUs to define risk and implement proper control.
-Perform the review of processes and ensure/control the proper and updated documentation.
-Assist process owners in drafting/updating / enhancing policies, procedures, instructions and other controls deemed necessary for their workflows.
-Work with Superior to prepare internal control plan based on risk assessment and coso if needed and propose to supervisor.
-Prepare internal control reports and propose recommendations to business process owners.
-Regularly update the progress of work to Superior and related functions.
-Work with compliance and business team to find solutions to issues and challenges.
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance