24 Jobs for Finance found
Account & Finance General ManagerID:56114100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBPathum Thani
The Account & Finance General Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining account and Finance principles, practices and procedures
to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
The Account & Finance General Manager supervises lower level of Account & Finance managers and is responsible for
managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting and financial activities including general ledger
preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To provide leadership role in all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial operations.
• Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success
of the corporation.
• Oversee operation of Finance / Account Department operation.
• Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures.
• Provide information and analysis for Strategic Management Team
• Responsible for the annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans and other
• Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
• Responds to inquiries from the CFO, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results,
special reporting requests and the like.
• Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• To handle IHQ business for accounting & finance fields.
- Bonus (paid 2 times/year)
- Provident fund
- Social insurance
- Diligent allowance
- Medical insurance (included Family)
- Transportation (bus service)
- Company trip
Risk Management OfficerID:5544520,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Assess credit line applications. Analyze financial statements of customers/suppliers.
- Collect and follow up information of business, customer's payment status, industry, target customers/suppliers.
- Discuss with business department or overseas staff and offer solution to improve the business.
- Visit customer, supplier, warehouse when necessary.
-Perform other assignments under instruction of supervisor.
-Bonus 1 time/year
IT Security Engineer (Rama9)ID:5635030,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBMRT Line
We are a global internet infrastructure company based in Japan. We have the number one market share in FX trading globally and web hosting in Japan. We are expanding our business in Thailand in IT/Internet trading areas. And developing Web and Mobiles solutions in the Crypto Currency ecosystem. Now we are seeking competent, enthusiastic and qualified candidates.
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing (debt), wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities
- Creates models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spending against the budget
- Develops and implements cash management operational strategies
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company
- Responsible for contacting, maintaining, and submitting report to BOT
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- Health insurance
- Yearly salary adjustment
- Social security
Cooperate Strategy Planning ManagerID:5607365,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-To make plan of new business development through deep analysis of competitors in sugar industry and industrial trend
-To make cooperate strategy how to improve and strengthen our companies’ competitiveness in Thai sugar industry through the above analysis
- To support Japanese CEO
- To make an internal/external consolidated report.
- Travel to Udontani factory occasionally
- Tasks as needed/assigned
- Medical support
- Annual leave
- Bonus (Ave ; 2-3 months)
- Transportation fee
- Housing allowance/ Company resident
Process Improvement ManagerID:5630260,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
-Manage and control PI Section
-update of business processes to meet changing business needs.
-Identify opportunities for business process optimization.
-Identify technical problems and develop solutions to support business objectives.
-Develop plan to seamlessly integrate new process with existing business processes.
-Provide guidance on business re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
-Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes
-Training and Development Program
-Annual Physical Check-up
-Special benefit for purchasing Honda car and motorcycle
-Special event (Sport Day, Company Trip, New Year Party, etc.)
-Service Year Award, etc.
*Collection, Compliance Manager (Sala Daeng) ID:5631340,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Reason for Hiring : Set up a new department (Correction & Compliance)
Report : Thai Credit Manager and Japanese MD
Subordinate : 0 (Manage staff in the future)
- Control collection team and collection activities
- Prosecute civil and criminal cases to the court.
- Liaise with outsource litigation offices and monitor outsourced civil and criminal cases
- Manage repossession of machinery which has been terminated or reported as defaulting contract including following resale process and report to management
- Manage the overdue report for the assigned accounts to decrease overdue amount
- Manage administrative works such as preparation of POAs, warning letter, applications etc.
- Maintain accurate records customers’ payment status and make report to management
- Coordinate internal work procedure with cooperation to other Departments/Teams effectively and ensure the efficiency of the process.
- Building up and maintain relationship with our business partner (Supplier) in accordance with the Company’s policy and applicable laws.
- Occasionally visit overdue customers for collection of overdue receivables
- Ad-hoc upon assignment
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (Ave.4-5 month)
- O.T. Allowance
- Transportation Support
- Annual Company Party
- Annual Company Trip
Research and Investment AnalystID:5489625,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBMRT Line
- Conduct both primary and secondary research on companies, industry, in particular of financial performance
- Analyze and interpret data, which can be complex numerical data, and information collected from research to provide market/ industry trends and competition analysis
- Analyze, monitor, and evaluate financial data to assist customers with mergers and acquisitions (M&As), business matching, or other related activities, and advise them on unique investment opportunities
- Communicate, interact, and influence the corporate owners in various industries for business activities such as business matchmaking
- Coordinate with other departments and external parties for seamless collaboration
- Write reports in both Word and PowerPoint format and present the findings to the management level and customers
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave (10days)
- Fixed Bonus 2 months (last year)
–Pay first round in December
- Performance Bonus 3 months (last year)
Pay the second round of bonuses in June
The bonus will be paid 2 times per year. December and June. Due to economic situation, the number of bonus may be changed. But, the maximum still at 5 months.
IT Associate (IT Application)ID:5482225,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Control project and coordinate with user and vendor for drive project unit success.
- Conduct and manage action plans based on annual IT Strategy and support oversea company.
- Implement and develop applications based on user requirements.
- Support IT Service
• Asia Core system (AX Dynamic 2009/SAP Hana)
• HTAS customize system/application for support user operation
• System service status report to IT Department Manager
• Problem analysis and solution report to IT Department Manager
- BONUS (6-7 Months) /Jun and Dec
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- Meal Allowance 1,000 THB
- Transportation Allowance start 1,000 THB from home
- Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund(5-15％)
- Training & Development Program
- Annual Physical Checkup
- Special Benefits (for purchasing Honda car and motorcycle)
- Special Event (Sports Day, Company Trip, New Year Party, etc.)
- Service Year Award
- Japanese Language Allowance
: N1- 12,000 THB
: N2- 6,000 THB
Japanese Coordinator - (Japanese nationality)rID:5618560,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBChachoengsao
- Manage financial job and prepare the meeting Report for Japanese MD
- Make the profit Plan
- Prepare Shareholder Meeting
- Cost Financial calculation
- Co-ordinate with Thai Account Finance MGR
- Manage the transition from the existing cost environment to a new standard cost system
Bonus around 5-6 months
Transportation support from BKK and Chachoensoa
No Gasoline for MGR
Marketing Officer (Udon Thani,Ubon ratchathani)ID:5626430,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBOther (Thailand)
- Go to sign contract with customer in the upcountry.
- Calculate for all of finance program.
- Prepare credit application in English language and spoken in English
- Corporate with sales team of Hitachi
- Other related tasks
Provident fund 5% (increase as service term)
Bonus once a year for 2~3 months
Car allowance 8,000~10,000THB
Gasoline allowance *actual cost