28 Jobs for Finance found
Senior Risk Management OfficerID:4998330,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
•Risk assessment, which involves analysis risks as well as identifying, describing and estimate the risks affecting for business
•Risk evaluation, which involves compare estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization's previous handling of risks
•Build and manage credit risk model
•Provide guidance of Credit Risk Management to related section
•Ensure credit policies and procedure are up to date
•Maintain and monitoring credit management information
•Provide support, education and training staff to build risk awareness within the organization
Accounting ManagerID:4852460,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Monitor and analyze accounting data for financial closing activities and perform accounts consolidation reports
- Generate management reports and perform accounting analysis to support the management for decision-making purposes
- Coordinate with various departments for annual budget and forecasting
- Support and supervise various departments in accounting issues, internal control and other queries
- Coordinate and support external auditors and/or other external parties regarding financial statement, taxation, law and regulations for any requirements as required by relevant parties
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures
- Coach and train the accounting team and monitor individual performance
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
【将来の幹部候補】新規ビジネス・営業担当ポジションID:5373660,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Accounting and Finance ManagerID:5295650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
Position: Accounting Manager
Number of people in charge: 3
[FINANCE / ACCOUNTING]
• Manager 3rd part suppliers of Accounting, Finance and Tax services.
• Develop controls on financial, accounting, fiscal, budgetary and tax resources and the processes of standardization and rationalization of administrative systems and budgetary and expansionary programs.
• Conferring, comparing and issuing reports on the movement of accounts payable and receivable, credits and collections, proceeding with the analysis of their purposes and origins, lifting the positions of the company's equity together with accounting or other sectors;
• Prepare the daily and monthly Cash Flow of Furukawa Electric South East Asia according to the needs of Furukawa Electric Latam.
• Load the invoices of suppliers, dispatches, orders of payments, financial movements including payments of salaries and collections;
• Prepare monthly accounting and financial reports and control maps, directing the competent sectors of Furukawa Electric Latam;
• Manager 3rd part suppliers of Logistics and Inventory.
• Responsible for the control, monitoring and realization of the activities related to the purchase of products;
• Optimization of the programming of purchases of supplies, knowing the needs of the Clients;
• Elaboration of purchase orders for imported merchandise, establishing priorities; Accompaniment of the processes of importation and nationalization of merchandise;
• Accompaniment of the delivery schedule of the purchase orders
• Check the data of the products sent to the customer, being attentive to the type, quantity and value, consulting the legislation for tax calculations in the invoices;
• Issue Notes of Order, Remittance, Invoice and other related documents, with types of products, quantities, prices, taxes and other information necessary to the dispatch of the products;
- Transportation Allowance (20 days)
- Social Security Fund
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
J-SOX ManagerID:5369455,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPinthong
- Planning and conducting of J-SOX activities
- Coordinating between the function and management in the implementation of J-SOX project
- Review and assess the process efficiency effectiveness for accounting finance, inventory, -purchasing, sales
- Communicating result and providing recommendation to audities for improvements
- Preparing audit result report and communicate to related persons
- Coordinating with parent company external auditor consult service provider regarding J-SOX activities and other matters
- Meal allowance
- Provident Fund
- Health insurance
Business Development and strategy managerID:53683100,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna
-Define business direction, develop an annual plan and long-term business strategy and devise implementation road map.
-Monitor and evaluate performance of strategic initiatives against KPIs and assist with plan revision process.
-Analyze and deliver insight into competitive environment, risk and opportunities, and key business trends.
-Identify new growth opportunity for fertilizer business.
-Review Profit and Loss and monitor financial performance of the company to ensure alignment and successful execution.
-follow feedback and information on the market.
Group health insurance
Fix bonus 2 month
Travel allowance 1,300 bath/ day (Thailand)
Travel allowance 50 usd/ day (abroad)
Loss AdjusterID:5366222,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
【Main Purpose of The Job】
Loss inspection and end to end claims handling.
- To conduct survey at site/insured location as well as report preparation after the site survey.
- Verify Policy coverage and exclusion of each non-motor claims and with identification and analysis on facts and findings, approval on the claim adjustment and/or submit to management to finalize this matter.
- Negotiate and coordinate with all parties related to non-motor claim which he is assigned to handle (including but not limit to claimants, agents, brokers and third party).
- Look after the completeness of data of non-motor claims in company core system such as reserve, claims status etc. as well as to ensure the completeness of claims documentation.
- Claims registration & Payment - To ensure that these activities are in line with OIC requirement.
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- BONUS (depends on company profit)
- Annual leave 6days/year
- Company trip
【資格無しでも歓迎】ロスアジャスター（鑑定人）ID:5365850,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Data Analysts SupervisorID:5365345,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
- Analyze, manages, and ensures implementation of effectiveness.
- Performance Management and Quality Improvement report.
- Present and Implements a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact.
- Coordinates with other department's performance and quality initiatives to ensure alignment.
- Coordinates the result of performance management and quality improvement capacity to all levels of management.
- Establishes a continuous performance and quality improvement effort and monitoring and reporting system.
- Regularly reports the status of performance and quality improvement efforts and impacts to relevant functions.
- Coordinates and prepares a report as assign.
- Collaborates on the design of the information technology infrastructure required to support a performance and quality improvement system.
- Ensures needed data is correct and on a timely basis, regular reports on progress are distributed and make recommendations for future improvements based on the data.
- Participates and searches out for best performance and quality improvement practices, making the department aware of them and suggesting areas where they could be implemented.
- Participate in regular meetings with related functions, sets agendas, develops and analyzes performance improvement data for the company, designs and implements the necessary processes and systems, develops and implements a communication plan.
- Communicating/presentation effectively, Data analysis, including interpreting statistics, evaluating and making a recommendation; preparing comprehensive reports related to finding; planning, designing and evaluating the initiatives; proven skills adapting and applying PM and QI; and ability to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships with other function in the organizations.
- Shuttle Bus
- Transportation Allowance
- Diligence Incentive
- Perfect attendance reward
- Cola&rice free
- Life&Accident Insurance
- Oversea, Domestic Business trip
- Japanese Class
- Japanese Language Allowance
- Accommodation Subsidy
- Wedding Subsidy
- Child Birth Subsidy
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave 6-11 days