13 Jobs for Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase found
Business Risk ManagementID:59412180,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Responsible for credit portfolio management by monitoring and analyzing the movement of loan portfolio.
- Provide risk analysis and reports of the risk profile to senior management on a periodic basis to allow them to actively monitor the risk profile with objective, reliable, timely and relevant information for appropriate action to be taken, if deemed necessary.
- Set, monitor and maintain the revise of the acquisition quality trigger for loan portfolio, to use as portfolio management tools to closely monitor acquisition vintage quality and can identify the issues at early stage.
- Develop and implement change to credit risk policies, including underwriting policies, collection policies, transactional approval authorities, review analysis of impact & quality of policy changes, ensure proper implementation via system user acceptance test and ensure impact and result of changes closely monitored.
- Supervise, guide and communicate changes of credit risk policies to credit risk analyst, also co-ordinate with cross functional team including business & operations on implementing policies, process and control mechanism to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Review and give advice to related parties on operational risk management to ensure that operational risk is mitigated properly within timeline
- BONUS (Variable Bonus 4 months)
- Accident Insurance (50,000 THB)
- OPD (7,000 THB)
- Dental Treatment (2,000 THB)
- Health Checkup
Financial OfficerID:5920425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Prepare checks and cash for payment according to the approved withdrawal documents or payment vouchers.
- Prepare a withholding certificate for each item (if any).
- Prepare the withholding tax report and prepare PND 3, 53, 54 and submit to the Revenue Department every month.
- Prepare monthly statements of bank deposits.
- Make check payable.
- Maintain and manage sub-cash.
- Coordinate with the bank to monitor changes or movements of exchange rates, interest rates, analysis and propose solutions to the bosses.
- Prepare liquidity report for management and decision making.
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
Senior Credit Analyst *BangnaID:5925650,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBangna
This position will directly report to Japanese General Manager and no subordinate
[Key Roles of the Position]
1. Evaluate Customer’s Credit risk for financing transaction.
2. in charge of company credit management.
3. Supporting credit matter for Corporate Center area.
- Evaluating clients’ credit risk, determining and recommend the degree of risk and customer’s business performance involved in lending money to them for credit transaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and make a valuation report on the financial data, especially on
high-risk- customers for management and Headquarter judgment.
- Confering and have financial meeting with medieum to high-risk customers to understand their business performance and financial management for credit line consideration.
- Confering and discussion with Management and Sales Dept., particularly high-risk customers, supporting managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes.
- Update and review the customers’s rating yearly to categorize the level of customer’s risk
- Review the portfolio periodically to create and update watched list, and follow-up the action plan.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter, Japan, requesting the credit line’s approval by them
- Review the credit application for getting adequate information and correct the data before submit for the mangement’s approval and meet the authorization cirteria.
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Dental Treatment Allowance
- Influenza Vaccination
- Health Checkup
- Company Trip
- BONUS (4-5 months)
- Other Allowances (as actual)
- Car Maintenance Allowance (5000 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (500 THB)
- Reimbursement (4.50 THB per km)
Type of Leaves
- Sick Leave
- Personal Business Leave
- Military Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Priesthood Leave
Accounting and Finance ManagerID:58572100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBEastern Seaboard
【 Job Summary 】
To manage and control the overall account and finance activities of the company
and ensure the proper functioning of the operational procedures and systems.
- Manage accounting department, including Accounting documentation as well as policies and procedures review.
- Responsible for Accounting standards & Tax regulations.
- Responsible for the month-end year-end closing report as well as responsible for creating a proper financial statement for the year-end.
- Coordinate with Controlling and related Departments to ensure that the business plan and budget are in accordance
with the Company's policy and strategy.
- Position 5,000THB
- Housing 2,200THB (Before probation 500 THB)
- Attitude 300THB
- Food Allowance 40 THB/Day
- Gasoline Allowance Level Supervisor Up
- Performance BONUS
- Uniform 2 set / Year
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Health Check up Year
- Provident Fund 4-6%
- Funeral Ceremony Subvention 5,000.00
- Maternity Subvention 3,000.00
- Dental Insurance 2,000.00
- Bonus(4-5 months)
CFOID:59305100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well CEO to develop the strategic plan.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial and accounting objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
- Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive job cost system of Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Company trip
財務/経理アシスタントマネージャーID:5927262,200 THB ~ 92,200 THBPinthong
Accounting Deputy Section ManagerID:5725850,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPinthong
- To Make BS/PL Cashflow and other related financial statements
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing, accurately and timely.
- Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax
- Book journal entries
- Having meeting with Japanese HQ for Financial report
- Report to Japanese Gm and Thai Deputy manager
- Company Insurance
- Living Allowance (1,300 THB)
- Perfect Attendance Allowance (500 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (max 6,000 THB)
- BONUS (approx. 3-3.5 months)
- O.T. Allowance
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
Business new model ManagerID:5821180,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBHemarat 2
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities) :
1. Plan development and implementation for the business model and managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
2. Responsible for program approval, program planning, and project launch in the market
3. Drawing up project plans including work packages, time schedule, costs, deadlines and resources
4. Responsible for organizing and promoting the implementation of secondary plans for each department, identifying risks in advance and develop action plans.
5. Organize and record meetings, prepare meeting minutes and follow up.
6. Responsible for the collection and collation of project information, and preparation of project progress status reports.
7. Responsible for the tracking, collection and review the quality of deliverables at all phase of the project; Assist in project budgeting.
- Position Allowance : Manager 5,000
- Housing Allowance : 2,500
- Mobile Allowance : Manager THB 500
- Life Insurance / Accident
- Medical : Health insurance (OPD) for Employee
- OPD THB 3,500 / time (31 times / year)
- Dental Treatment Benefits : 3,000 / year
- Meal / Food Allowance
- Free for lunch / OT meal provided by card
- Transportation service : In Rayong and Chonburi following company specify
- Following the policy minimum 6 days/year
- Provident Fund : Employee side - After pass probation starting from 3-15%
Credit Analyst (Middle level)ID:5917545,000 THB ~ 58,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Check and review analysis sheet (Memo Application for credit approval).
- Able to write credit analysis in English
- Conduct analysis sheet to seek for credit approval from oversea head office.
- Monitor customers’ credit risk profiles to ensure minimum risk exposure.
- To do and check daily documents and applications made by credit analysts.
- Verify all reports issued by credit analysts.
- Check customer ratings and credit reports.
- Check and correct customer data in the internal data base system.
- Supervise and encourage staffs within department to fulfill their duties.
- Other duties assigned by Department Supervisors and Japanese Management.
- First Year = 5 Days
- 2 Years = 10 Days
- 3 years up = Max 20 Days
Note** Depending on Position
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus (Ave 2-4 Months)
- Travel allowance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Education allowance
- Dental insurance