61 Jobs for Cost Accounting found
Senior AccountingID:6002040,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Preparation of business documents for monthly closing and tax report such as invoice, VAT invoice, billing note, purchase order, delivery order, inventory and submitting them to accounting firm in time.
- Making and checking list of business documents which should be collected every month.
- Support management to process payment by using bank system.
- Petty cash management.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Social security
- Medical insurance
- Annual Bonus (average 3.5 month)
Senior Accounting Officer ID:5994745,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Do the accounting works in helping business departments and group companies from the viewpoints of Accounting, Tax and Finance.
- Organize and provide support regarding all accounting operations and financial & management reports.
- Lead or work on the projects such as making the accounting related work process more efficient.
- Review, monitor, and control accounting transactions, and, ensure they are under legal and regulatory requirements and internal control guidelines.
- Be responsible for internal/external audits, ensure the accuracy and compliance with Thai accounting standards and taxation regulations.
- Manage tax filling and related documents, dealing with the government regarding any tax related issues.
- Support your supervisor in other activities as assigned from time to time.
- Social Security
- Annual Health Checkup & Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (4~5 months)
Process Control AccountingID:6020925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Position: Process Control Accounting (Junior Level)
Division: Financial Management
Job Description: : Proficient in Process Control functional role and support Business Div. for consultation of existing
Business and new Business such as Tax, Finance, Risk management, and MUGEN standard process.
Provide data, information, and documents to Internal/External Auditor and Tax Authorities.
- Check and process workflows/ documents as instructed: Sales realization, Receipt, Payment, Charges, etc.
- Support Business Division for consultation of existing business and new business for Account, Tax, Finance, Risk management, and MUGEN (SAP) standard process
- Prepare and check VAT In/Out report, Stock movement report, Tax submission, GP report and others as required
- Monitor accounting and tax compliance of Business Div. Prepare monitoring report and monthly analysis report
- Withholding tax (PND 53, 54 and PP.30, 36) VAT, and Duty stamp
- Provide data, information and documents as required by Internal/External Auditor and Tax Authorities
- Ensuring accounts transactions are processed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, reporting any
concerns/discrepancies to Supervisors
-Bonus 1 time/year
Assis. Accounting and Finance MG.［Ayutthaya］ID:5948035,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAyuthaya
1 check purchase general voucher, payment voucher, receive voucher,
2 check withholding tax (p.n.d. 3, 53, 54), vat (p.p.30, p.p.36, purchase vat report,
sale vat report).
3 business report and other report for support business report,
4 submit reprot and other report for support submit report.
5 costing account (direct material, direct labour, manufacturing over head).
6 close account monthly & yearly.
7 profit & loss statement by line monthly and yearly, balance sheet.
8 calculate depreciation monthly and yearly.
9 make report for close account yearly and auditor report.
10 inventory monthly, yearly and make inventory report for business report and yearly inventory report for yearly close account and auditor.
prepair document for yearly check inventory.
11 make company income tax yearly and half year (p.n.d. 50,51).
12 make e-filling account yearly report, list of shareholders for dbd.
13 make minutes of the meeting.
14 contact dbd change of director, adj.capital and copy company document.
15 contact boi & make operation report. 16 contact revenue for audit accounts and othe related, refund tax.
17 contact ieat business license.
18 contact local government label tax, land tax,
19 contact account auditor (kpmg) yearly check stock, account audit & boi account support data until issue financial statement.
20 import, issue p/o import, contact customs and moi (if any).
21 help see stock for import (roll paper, plastic bag) (no have person want to do).
22 contact insurance contract (all rist insurance, bailees and warehousemen's liability insurance, accident insurance for mkt empolyee).
23 remittance for pay foreign.
24 bank guarantee for electric & gasoline.
25 check sale tax invoice, summary sale report, debit note or credit note. 26 contact department of land transport(dlt) maharat tax year for truck
27 cash flow, transfer money (if not enough), time deposit,
28 fedex document.
29 budgeting schedule
- Overtime follow Thai labour law.
- food cost = 15 Baht/day
- Transportation = 20 Baht/day
- Night shift = 40 Baht/day
- Attendance = 500 Baht/ day if no leave with in that month.
- Position Fee 3,500 Baht/month
- Company house
*they has shuttle service from company house to company
- Bonus 2 time/year if company got profit.
Accounting staff (Bookkeeping)ID:6011733,000 THB ~ 37,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
- Responsible for preparing accounting documents such as Tax invoice, payment voucher, etc.
- Recording accounting data by using an account system
- Preparing the document of Tax invoice (PND.) 1, 3, 53, 54 and value added tax for both of VAT 30 and VAT 36 and social security.
- Preparation of financial statement, balance sheets, and details of financial statements and finance.
- Task as needed
- Social Insurance
- Transportation (1000 THB)
- CPD Allowance
- Health Checkup (after probation)
- Life Insurance (after probation)
Accounting Manager ID:6019380,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Analyze account statements
- Close monthly/yearly account statements.
(AP/invoice/AR/petty cash/Bank transaction/bookkeeping/Preparing monthly/Financial Statement)
- Monthly closing management (AP, AR, GL) and year-end accounts.
- Hands on experience in using SAP and/or other ERP.
- Report FS to HQ
- Handing TAX
- Managing budget/Monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities.
- Organizing the accounting system according to the requirements.
Annual health check-up
Fixed 13th month bonus
Settlement and Billing SupervisorID:6018525,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
•Manage team members to complete billing procedure based on milestones in a timely and accurately.
•Identifying possible errors between quotations and invoices
•Analyze the proper of profit in each customer.
•Review invoices which issued by team members.
•Review the accuracy of shipping document sets
•Improved and reduce error process from Billing process.
•Liaise with related department, Operation/ Shipping department.
•Other Ad Hoc task as assigned
- Provident Fund (after one year of service)
- Annual BONUS (fixed one-month, and depending on performance)
- Annual Health Checkup
- Group Health Insurance
- Overseas Training
Legal Manager (MRT Lumpini)ID:6017670,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Dealing with tax and Labor , fraud issues or related task in company .
- Correspondence with lawyers, and join MTG .
- Dealing with, preparing for PDPA manual
- Adjustment and confirmation of internal regulations.
- Regal checking in each contract , dispute and trouble-shooting on business transactions.
- Support Accounting manager
- Other assigned tasks
- Social Security Fund
- Social Insurance
- Provident Fund
Cost Analyst Deputy/ Manager (Navanakorn)ID:5861935,000 THB ~ 51,000 THBPathum Thani
- Take care of cost accounting for company
- Analyzing costs, create budgets and helping executives take the best decisions.
- Help and report to Japanese manager
- Others as assigned
- Master degree allowance
- Toeic allowance
- Avg. Bonus 3 months
- Avg. Salary increase 3%
- Provident fund 3%-6%
- Free lunch
- Shuttle bus/van
- Medical expense (employees, parents and children)
- Annual Leave 6-11 day / year
- Social Security
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Sport day and New year party
- Public holiday 16 days, Company holiday 10 days
Account Receivable OfficerID:5813725,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Bill placement, contact with messenger and customer
- Handle for AR Aging report
- Follow up payment
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Maintain records on invoices, debits, and credits
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
-Bonus at end of the year (after 3 months probation)
-Salary raise at end of April (after probation)
-Full allowance for business trip
-Laptop computer and mobile phone for work