58 Jobs for Cost Accounting found
Accounting&Finance Assistant ManagerID:5980040,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
•Check and supervise all accounting activities including journal entries, account reconciliation, payment transactions, balance sheet, P&L
•Prepare and supervise monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request
•Prepare and supervise of tax reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and BOI requirements
•Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
•Improve for internal control system
•Other ad-hoc task assigned
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Language Allowance (English or JPN)
Accounting staff ID:6045818,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBSamutprakarn
-Responsible for preparing accounting documents, Recording accounting transactions, receiving bills,tax reports
-Have knowledge of imports and export and cost accounting If through industrial accounting work, etc.
a.. bonus, diligence allowance, allowance, overtime
b.. Social insurance, provident fund, life insurance
c. Uniform, food, staff shuttle
Accounting ManagerID:4584550,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Closing Financial Statement (monthly and yearly)
- Submit Financial report
- Analysis Financial Statement, Cost, Inward charge, Admin expense, Sales.
- Control and plan provision inventory
- Set yearly budget
- Control expense, cash balance
- Submit report to The revenue office, BOI, Auditor
- English & Japanese Course (25,000 THB per year)
- Meal Allowance
- Diligence Allowance (300, 500, 700, 1,000 THB)
- BONUS (5.5 months plus 20000 THB)
- Birthday Gift
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Medical Allowance (for family, 10,000THB per year)
- Dental Allowance (1,500 THB per year)
- Provident Fund
- Shift Allowance (180 THB per night)
- Gasoline Allowance (500 THB per month)
- Professional Service (200, 500, 900 THB per month)
- Environmental Allowance (700-1,100 THB per month)
- Sports Day
- Other Contributions
Accountant ID:5978920,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Lat Phrao
- Handle accounting operation of collection
- Resolve problematic issues relating to billing and ensure consideration of impact of the recommendations when making decisions or resolutions
- Update customers’ billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices to the Customer Database
- Monitor of overdue on a regular basis as per the agreed timeline
Monitoring revenue recognize, accounting & tax record which related to Account Receivable. with accuracy in an effective and efficient way
- Responsible for tax invoices/receipts issuing and delivering as per local statutory requirements.
- Ensure all withholding tax certificates are received within the time frame
- Following up on unpaid accounts for payment efficiently and prepare report
- Social security
- IPD-OPD (TOKIO MARIN)
- Life Insurance
- Provident fund
- Bonus (3-4 months)
- Dental Treatment: 5,000 Baht/year
- Group Insurance
- Outing Trip
- Health Check-up
経理ID:6043070,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Accounting StaffID:6026620,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBPinthong
- Preparation of business documents for monthly closing and tax report such as invoice, VAT invoice, billing note, purchase order, delivery order, inventory and submitting them to accounting firm in time.
- Making and checking list of business documents which should be collected every month.
- Support management to process payment by using bank system.
- Health Insurance & Life Insurance
- Transportation (Gasoline)
- Food allowance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus 1 year 2 Times
- Labor law, Welfare and Benefits,
- Diligent Allowance,
- Annual Diligent Allowance.
- New Year Party ,Money subsidy for wedding, Child
- Birth, Annual Physical Check up
HR and accounting officer (Samutprakarn)ID:5975725,000 THB ~ 32,000 THBBangplee , Samutprakarn
- Responsible for task in HR 50% and Accounting 50% task
- To issue related documents such as invoices, tax invoice, PO and withholding tax, etc.
- To check the status of accounts receivable and take care of payments
- To input accounting data into the system
- To communicate with accounting firms
- Calculate staff's salary
- General admin tasks at the office
- Task as assigned
- Position allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Increasing salary
Accounting ManagerID:5999450,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
- Responsible for managing overall monthly & yearly account closing, analyzing and preparing consolidation, financial, management, statutory, tax and other reports.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with the TAS, IFRS as well as consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations etc.
- Ensure tax compliance (VAT, WHT, CIT) and being a key focal point in dealing with revenue department and monitor cash flow and cash management to ensure sufficient funds in running smooth operations.
- Maintain and improve ERP accounting system and being a key department head and act as business partner to rapid growth of the business.
- Corporate with the bank for funding and cash flow issue
- Others as assigned by the Management.
Benefit & Welfare : Bonus, Provident fund, Allowance, Health and life insurance
Accounting Assistant Mgr *BagnaID:5984635,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBangna
- Control and Audit overall accounting system and procedure transaction to ensure the correct .
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Tell phone Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Shuttle bus(from bangna station)
Head of Accounting (shared services implementation)ID:60321250,000 THB ~ 300,000 THBPhaya Thai
- Direct report to CFO
- Lead the operation of end-to-end accounting process of Company group
- Manage a team of ~100 staffs
- Effectively implement and operate accounting shared service model
- Drive change and continuous improvement of shared service including standardization of process and practices across business units and development of an effective performance culture
- Deliver effective work processes and improving efficiency
- Coordinate and communicate with parent company regarding financial statement close cycle and operational accounting function
- Supervise the preparation of monthly accounting report and analysis of the result
- Work with external and internal audit to ensure effective internal control and compliance
- Involvement in accounting project or special project as required
1. สวัสดิการค่ารักษาพยาบาลพนักงาน (ดูแลทุกการเจ็บป่วย)
2. สวัสดิการค่ารักษาพยาบาลญาติพนักงาน (สามี/ภรรยา/บุตร) ส่วนลดค่ารักษาพยาบาลทั้ง OPD/IPD = 50%
3. สวัสดิการค่ารักษาพยาบาลญาติพนักงาน (บิดา/มารดา) ส่วนลดค่ารักษาพยาบาลทั้ง OPD/IPD = 30%
4. สหกรณ์เครือโรงพยาบาลพญาไท-เปาโล (ภาคสมัครใจ)
5. กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ (CIMB) = 2% (ภาคสมัครใจ)
6. วันหยุดพักผ่อนประจำปี = 8 วัน/ปี
7. มีการปรับ MI ทุกปี (% การปรับขึ้นกับผลประกอบการ)
8. มีโบนัส ทุกปี (% การจ่ายขึ้นกับผลประกอบการ เฉลี่ย 1.5-2 เท่า)
9. อื่นๆ ตามนโยบายบริษัทที่กำหนด