This job is closed
HR Manager (Overseas)ID:6238240,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBMRT Line, Rama III
HRBP, HRIS, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, Digital Marketing, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development, Business/Corporate Planning
Manufacturing(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Initiate HR strategies and tactical to support Company’s goal and mission.
- Design, implement and maintain the policies relating to employees that is aligned with the management of employee, attraction, deployment, and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the company (Policies)
- Handle end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Develop strategy/creative sourcing methods (social recruiting, talent pools, internal referral ) in order to meet business requirements and ensure good hiring quality
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates and to enhance employer branding, including social media platforms, networking events and job fair for building a talent network/talent community
- Plan and search the development program for employees, both internal and external training to enhance employee’s skills and capabilities.
- Develop and design the skill set for each position in order to provide the training as needed by company’s requirement.
- Implement compensation/incentive programs and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, Age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Administration or related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in overall HR functions especially in recruitment end-to-end process with supervisory experience.
- Experience in using social and digital media to applies to talent acquisition and employer branding.
- Strong knowledge in the labor regulations and laws.
- Outgoing Personaility
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English
- Good command in Chinese
Level 3 - Business Level
9:30 ~ 18.00
- 5 working days, weekend may stand by in meeting for urgent case
- Sat - Sun (Holiday)
- National Holiday
- Bonus: (Depend on Company’s performance)
- Social Security (Required by Thai Law)
- Review basic salary after probation period
- Annual Leave (minimum 6 days as Thai Law)
- Free parking
- Actual Reimbursement (For travel/working out of office)