30 Jobs for Payroll found
GA＆HR department General Manager (Logistics)ID:5880480,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Nonthaburi, Other (Thailand)
◯Responsible for company GA＆HR task as general manager
- Management of Thai staff
- Lawyer support
- Recruitment process
- Take care of each contract
- Labor (confirmation / approval)
- Bonus calculation
- Salary increase
- Correspondence to labor-management meetings, etc.
- Report to Japanese manager
- Task as assigned
Boss; Japanese Manager
- Annual leave
- Transportation (Gasoline)
- Sick leave
- Salary increasing
- Mobile phone
HR OfficerID:5879625,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- All recruitment process
- Payroll and other employee benefits
- Key information in the Workday program.
- Other personnel management tasks as assigned
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual leave
- Performance Bonus
- Training Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Annual Checkup
- And many more
*We will provide you in detail about Benefits & Allowance because of the company policy.
HR & AdminID:5879415,000 THB ~ 15,500 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Payroll for part time operator (Input working time recording in excel and payroll program)
- Monitor of part time operator for time attendance & leave application.
- Report PND.1 , Social security fund
- Booking air ticket, transportations & hotel reservation.
- Other HR & Admin job assigned by Supervisor
1.Commission (After past probation, 700 – 1,200 baht / month up to sale target)
2. Diligent 150 – 600 baht / month (including probation period)
3. Overtime (No overtime for manager level)
4. Health & Life insurance for employee & family (After past probation)
5. Benefit welfare for employee & family i.g. marriage , birth child , death etc. (After past probation)
6. Provident fund (after past probation)
7. Social security fund
8. Bonus and salary increase per year (Fixed : 2 months/year+Performance) (Dec)
10. Company trip, company party
11. Company reward (Gold medal for staff who work for every 5 years)
12. Loan for employee
General Affair OfficerID:5876125,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
Administrate general administration in HR function including VISA and Work Permit for all expatriates.
- Provide day-to-day administration and assist in HR functions.
- Coordinate with Accounting department to provide relevant matters.
- Monitoring terms and agreements with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Assisting agreement contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, office supplier contract, car rental and driver services contract etc.
- Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government department, insurance company, hospital etc.
- Administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates and relative persons, 90 days report, other legal procedure to have them stay and work in Thailand.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned from supervisors.
- Accounting staff(Coordinate and provide general data)
- Suppliers(Liaise to purchase office supply and services to serve company_
- Government(Cooperate with government officers to administrate work permit and VISA to expatriates)
- Transportation Allowance (20 days)
- Social Security Fund
- Health insurance
QA Asst Mgr or ChiefID:5880035,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBAmatanakorn
- To summarize and report the customer request.
- Support customer audit process and products.
- Analyze the problem with the staff in the Quality department.
- To have a meeting with another department to improve the quality.
- Interacting with the audit
- To report to MD・Manager
- Social security
- Position Allowance
- Uniform staff
- Meal Lunch
- Language Allowance
- Provident Found
- Life Insurance Group
- Shuttle Bus(Bangsaen/Amata Nakorn)
- Bonus(3 Month/2020)
Division GM or Manager(HR/GA) *AyuthayaID:5858360,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBAyuthaya
- Take care and Control General affairs
- Manage and supervise team on day-to-day (20 subornation)
- Responding to GA and labor related issues in company and give consultation
- Collection of personnel and labor related information
- Developing and implementing division strategies and managing Human resource related issue
- Formulation and management of Regulations
- Collaborate with internal parties
- Title allowance (GM: 25,000THB/month)
- Social Security Fund
- Health insurance
- Medical Allowance
- Meal Allowance (20 BTHB per day)
- Provident fund
- Bonus (average 2.6 months)
Shop Assistant ManagerID:5878020,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
*Coordinate between Thai worker and Japanese manager
*Conduct meeting with each staff and solve their problems or improve working environment
*Contact with Back office staff for the payroll and simple accounting tasks
*Control all the floor of shop.
*Other tasks to support Japanese manager
HR / Admin staff *PinthongID:5876018,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBPinthong
- Responsible for general administration and Human resource tasks
- Training for worker
- Handle Recruitment and employee performance evaluation process
- Company Regulation
- Time Attendance
- Report to Boss and other related jobs.
- VISA & WP & 90 Days Report and other related jobs.
- Lunch Expense 50 B./ Working Day
- Transportation 50 B./ Working Day
- House Rental 1,500 B./ Month
- Diligence allowance 500-700 B.
- Annual Health Checking
- Company Trip
- Group Insurance
- SSO (Social Security Office)
Office Manager (HR & Admin)ID:5865950,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBRangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
Responsible for managing overall Human Resources operations, which including recruitment, manpower planning, Training & Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational development and Employee Relations
Responsible for managing Administrative operations, which including local purchasing, company asset management, legal and contract, special event such as exhibition and seminar, travel arrangement air ticket and visa, and office renovation.
- To support all administrations & general affairs activities
- Identify and select third party or service provider both in Thailand and Asian countries.
- Have experience in manage sales support or back office and social media that will be helpful.
- Have experience in warehouse management and GMP standardization.
- Have extensive knowledge of Thai Labor Laws
- Provident fund ( After 1 year )
- Group insurance/ Health Insurance
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
HR & Administration SupervisorID:5868130,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Provide advice and regulations. Employee discipline and staff problems As well as resolving concerns about labor law or executives.
- Create the Payroll calculation report ,Social security, Provident fund.
- Review employee handbook to ensure that the HR Procedures are up to date and comply with the legal.
- Determine the Administration plan in accordance with the policies and plans of the company.
- Determine the procedures of the Administration Department.
- Create a budget plan for expenses of the Administration Department and consider approving the use of budget within the specified authority.
- Explore wages to create a Salary structure and adjusting.
- Plan to develop welfare satisfaction and various activities to strengthen organizational commitment to employees.
- Define the KPI of the agency. Along with monitoring work, evaluating work and providing feedback to the team.
- Together with the other department request, interviewing qualified applicants all position.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Meal 60 Bath/Day
- Transport Car 1,500 Motorcycle 500 /Month
- Diligent 500 > 600 > 700
- Accommodation 800 / Month
- Other Skill , ISO Certificate 300/Month
- Group insurance
- Bonus (3-4 months)