28 Jobs for Recruitment (Agency) found
HR & Admin Manager [Ratchaburi]ID:6021360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBOther (Thailand)
• Study current Job Description and update for all positions interacting with HR, functional heads and employees.
• Understand current rules and regulation, policies and processes, find out gaps and support company to make policy manual
• Overall employee management
• Study and develop project plans for employee's engagement projects from EE survey report
• Review current performance management system and make desired changes as per inputs by sr. management and draft the policy for communication and clarity to employees.
• Review of organization structure, span of control and make necessary changes in documents
• Understand and develop training needs for employees with department heads.
• Develop training module in Thai from English for every section
• Review and develop format for offer letter, appointment letter, separation processes
• Review and document communication process, R & R processes.
• Exposure to basic HR processes
• Recruitment of Manpower and staff
• Handling Overall CSR and Government related work
• Review Safety Officer work and overall cleanliness in the plant
• Review ETP related work
-OT (Sunday working)
-Other extra benefit (on discuss)
HR Assistant Manager *Samutprakarn ID:5974855,000 THB ~ 68,000 THBSamutprakarn
- HR department in Panasonic Automotive Systems Asia Pacific (Thailand) Co Ltd
- Report to General Manager (Thai)
- Subordinate is around 10 people
- Sizing 3,600 employees
- Responsible for overall HR functions, recruitment, training, HRD, compensation & benefits and other related fields
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Internal communication concern with GA issues to all employees, Public board arrangement and information sharing
- Prepare report and support management
- Bonus: variable (Avelage: 3-4 months)
- Transportation allowance: Fleet card or Shuttle bus
- Provident fund
- Health & life insurance
- Domestic and Oversea training
- Language Development training
HR&GA ManagerID:6010580,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBMap ta phut
We are a JAPANESE-THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map-Ta-Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
• Plays a role in connecting both management and employees
• Strong knowledge and to be the consultant about Labor Law, Labor Relation Act and Social Security Law, PDPA Law and other concerned law to top management.
• Contacting external agencies, government agencies such as IEAT, Labor Department, OBI, Social Security Office, and other relevant agencies.
• Responsible for recruitment and selection, employee relation, training, compensation & benefits, counseling including disciplinary management to employee.
• Handling both public and in-house training to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 system including requirement of HQ.
• Overseeing and managing annual performance appraisal system.
• Managing and controlling and also be responsible for liaison with local government concerning to property and signboard tax.
• Managing other fringe benefit (welfare, allowance, incentive) such as group health insurance and provident fund.
• Managing and controlling department budget
• Responsible for handling and participating CSR activity
• Responsible for the overall salary process as HR & GA.
• Housing Allowance
• Rural Allowance
• Half year bonus
• Performance or variable bonus
• Group Health Insurance for employee and family.
• Medical Allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Dental Allowance
• Five-day working per week (Monday-Friday)
• Provident Fund
• Long year service allowance etc.
VP of HR (Japanese Tech company)ID:59565100,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Oversee full-loop of HR: recruiting, HR, events, compensation and learning and development functions
- Set strategy for our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, and ensure the organization is equipped to execute on this strategy effectively
- Manage, coach and develop your direct reports, and champion and support their work in the rest of the organization
- Create a best-in-class employee experience through our internal events, learning & development opportunities, and more
- Develop company culture, monitor, and reinforce them.
- Support our employees with excellent benefits, strong performance & compensation philosophy and empathetic engagement
- Attractive Salary
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
HR ManagerID:5792240,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
-Plan, develop, conduct and supervise training and development programs according to business needs.
-Compile learning reports by conducting training data analysis and evaluation
-Coordination of the up-to-date training tools and materials
-Work closely with External Training providers on external in-house training programs or public programs.
-Follow up on the feedback
-Analyze the training needs of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
-Participate in any ad hoc projects that the company assigns
-Other HR and Administrative tasks assigned by Manager
- Bonus (1 time/year,On December, last amount was 2 month, Depends on performance)
HR&GA ManagerID:5608440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPathum Thani
-Manage overall Human Resource functions: (recruitment, payroll, training, welfare & benefits, employee relations, performance appraisal).
-GA functions: (facility management, cleaning & security control, office supply/stationary, company activities, etc., and proceed by lead a team members efficiently and effectively.
-Manage safety, health and environment matters by providing general guidance, direction, advice and regulatory requirements.
-Develop and implement HR and GA strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
-Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or issues.
-Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending policies and procedures including issuing and announcing rules and regulations.
-Ensure legal compliance by implementation, monitor, investigation, and maintaining records.
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Avg. Bonus 3 months
- Avg. Salary increase 3%
- Provident fund 3%-6%
- Free lunch
- Shuttle bus/van
- Medical expense (employees, parents and children)
- Annual Leave 6-11 day / year
- Social Security
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Sport day and New year party
- Public holiday 16 days, Company holiday 10 days
HR Assistant ManagerID:6011866,800 THB ~ 86,800 THBLaemchabang
- Managing HR & admin department.
- All HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, welfare, visa & work permit, employee communication and employee relations.
- Ensure the organization’s HR complied with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard.
- Work in close partnership with management, business units, and staff to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company
- Provide overall of the payroll function and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll transactions.
- Manage all internal communications related to office administration
- Coordinate with superior to develop HR strategies and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Position Allowance 6800
- Perfect Attendance
- Language allowance
- Meal allowance
- Commuting Allowance 800 THB
- Housing allowance 500 THB
- Language allowance
- Provident fund
- Bonus 3.5 months(last year)
HR Assistant Manager/HR ManagerID:6011450,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBHemarat 2
• Managing all function of HR & GA.
• All HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, welfare, visa & work permit, employee communication and employee relations.
• Ensure the organization’s HR complied with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard.
• Work in close partnership with management, business units, and staff to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company
• Provide overall of the payroll function and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll transactions.
• Manage all internal communications related to office administration
• Coordinate with superior to develop HR strategies and policies.
• Have knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14000
• Other duties as assigned by Japanese Management.
- BONUS around 2 months
- Travel Expenses max 5000 ( There is no shuttle bus for Employees).
- Free Lunch
- Insurance Group
- Others: negotiable
- Group Insurance after 119 days on probation.
- Have company car and driver to visit client
Sales RepresentativeID:5909828,000 THB ~ 31,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Representatives sell services to customers.
- Responsible for finding and engaging with new customers
- Searching for new customers via the internet& IEAT book record and engaging with new customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Quotation control.
- Negotiate cost rate with transportation / and all sub-contractor for achieving competitive rates.
- Records all sales activities
- Paticipate with Operation team to visit new customer for new sales.
- Sending schedule of customer visit to Director / MD.
- Attend meeting/approsch＆visting customer as Sales activities.
- Follow up company rules and compliance policy.
- Analysis causes of the problem and find out the best solution for customers.
- Monthly meeting with Sales Team Mgr。/ G M./Director/MD for sales report
- Phone 1,000/month
- Fuel Allowance
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันเบนซินเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 5.20 - บาท / กม.
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันดีเซลปรับเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 3.90 - บาท / กม.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance