66 Jobs for HR found
Human Resource ExecutiveID:4843728,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
(1) Training & Development
- Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training program to meet the business needs where appropriate
- Identify key skills, speciality skills and propose training needs accordingly
- Communicate, manage and deliver important projects that impact other parts of the organization
(2) Performance Management & Development
- Design and implement a performance management program which is aligned and appropriated with company goals
- Provide an assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal process
- Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits
- Compile all data necessary for the annual salary review and the annual performance appraisal analysis
(3) Recruitment & Selection
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication
- Proceed all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage the orientation program for employees to business and culture
- Assist in developing and implementing an effective HR strategy
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- BONUS (twice yearly, approx. 4-6 months)
- Annual Salary Increase
- Medical Treatment 60,000 THB yearly, family 5,000 baht per year.
- Insurance Group (200,000 THB yearly)
- Dental & Medical Expense (5000 THB per year)
- Company's car for working outside
Senior HR Manager / HR ManagerID:5065980,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Regional HR RHQ
- Work with Global HR team in America, Europe, Japan, SEA to implement global HR Transformation projects.
- Act as contact point of Thailand in relation to all HR matters.
- Be in a role of HR Regional Head Quarter representative to facilitate the group company in Thailand.
- Provide HR Shared Services e.g. Recruitment, Mobility, Consultation, Payroll, Training, etc. to Hitachi Group Company in Thailand.
- Work closly to support and consult with line managers in all related HR issues and employee especially in HR policies and HR Transformation project implementation.
- HR champion in country for Workday (Employee Database System), Taleo (Employee Recruitment Database System).
- Partner leaders to plan for manpower needs, analysis of manpower and manage bi yearly manpower headcount budget.
HR Policy & Procedures and Operations
- Review employee handbook to ensure that the HR procedures are up to date and comply with the legal.
- Manage HR procedure and policy to allign with regional’s policy.
- Manage end to end the hiring process.
- Orientation new employee, track probationary completion and confirmation.
Compensation and Benefit Manegement
- Review and revise company salary stucture.
- Total Remuuneration Survey.
- Operating Bonus, Salary Increment and Promotion.
- Payroll Payroll reconcile and annual legitimate reports
- Cordinate with Payroll vendor for monthly payroll, claims, tax, Provident Fund.
- Monitor and review Group Life Insurance policy
- Work with line managers and employees to provide and facilitrate In-House and Public Training
- Manage e-Learning system.
- Act as “Trainer” and “Facilitator” on assigned training sessions.
- Implement and manage Training yearly plan and training roadmap.
- Manage employee engagement survey, analyze result and propose plan increase employee’s engagement level.to Executive Management Committee.
- Implementing engagement activities to build employees engagement.
- Manage Performance System and do the performance calibration to link with total compensation.
- Co-ordinate with global team and line manager for talent review and succession planning.
- Providing support to line managers on staff grievances and disciplinary action cases.
- Be member of Export Control, Compliance policy.
- Manage Business Continuing Plan.
- Be company’s representative for quarterly meeting with Welfare Committee
Personnel Administration - Male onlyID:5078316,500 THB ~ 18,000 THBBangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
- Administration and personnel management function such as recruitment, welfare and training
- Cooperate with outside organizations as Labor Union, government organizations, contractor, etc.
- Other general affairs function as assigned
Personnel Administration ID:5078216,500 THB ~ 18,000 THBBangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
- Pay roll, OT and time attendance calculation
- Labor cost report for staff, worker and subcontractor
- Other administration as assigned
Assistant Administration ManagerID:5074950,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Samutprakarn
Accounting & financial functions
- Handle monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Ensure compliance of management report per Group and IFRS standard.
- Monitor and manage the development of Budgeting, Financial Forecast, Operating Plan.
- Oversee KPIs performance, highlighting trend, and be able to analyze and investigate cause of variance.
Human Resources functions
- Responsible for all HR functions such as recruitment process, compensation & benefits,employee relation, employee’s morale, manpower, all of payroll process and other jobs assigned by management.
- Dealing with the government for summiting HR’s documents such as social security fund, compensation fund, revenue office and each relative with HR functions
- Conduct & maintain good relationship between the company and employees.
- Work closely with management team to plan, set up and implement the new projects as company’s expectations.
- Supervise the BOI project that the company is promotion
- Monitor and control with BOI’s Terms and Laws
- Responsible for Import clearance material and machine
- Supervise and manage the Affairs and document of the department of Customs
- Handel BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rules and regulations
- Handle customs process (import - export) under BOI privileges
Senior Training Officer ID:4315630,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmata City
- Prepare training activity.
- Design Training Road Map base on Job Requirement to accomplish the company goal.
- Design and set workflow of Training and System&Development design the standard format required ensuring the user-friendly and value-added system.
- Performing problem analysis including methodological techniques to identify the root cause and suggested correction plan.
- BONUS (4.3 + 21000)
- Housing Allowances (2500 THB monthly)
- Meal Allowances (25 THB daily)
- Provident Fund 5-7 %
- Medical Insurance
- Social insurance
- Free Transportation
- Free Uniform
- Other Benefits
HR & GA / Purchase StaffID:5073420,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBAmatanakorn
*Female age 22~28 years old
*Interested in this position
*Communicative English (Neo-4)
*GPA 2.7 up
*Have related experience
- Housing Allowance
- Cost of Living Support
- Transportation (Angsila, Don Huaro, Napa)
- Diligence Allowance
- Annual BONUS (3.5 months plus 5000 THB in 2017)
- Others as per company policy
Safety & HR Senior staff/SupervisorID:5072125,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Monitor safety and HR activities to comply with standard and legal
- Manage the security process
- Inspect the factory including machinery/process to determine whether there is any unsafe condition/action that is liable to cause risk of employee injury of factory accident.
- Manage HR and Admin process and other job inside administration department.
- Other job to be assigned.
HR (HRM, HRD)ID:5071520,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBAyuthaya
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Design and expand training and development programes based on the needs of the organization and the individual,
- Orientation new staff
- Any others works as assigned
GA and Interpreter (N3 up, Asia IE)ID:4925425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Responsible for Interpreter Thai to Japanese and HR, GA tasks
- Interpret between Thai and Japanese
- Translate documents (Thai to Japanese/ Japanese to Thai)
- Inventory control
- Corresponding with customer by phone or e-mail
- Other tasks as needed
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (once per year)
- Food Allowance
- Travel Allowance (100 THB per one km)
- O.T. Allowance