33 Jobs for HR found
HR Assistant Manager or Senior Staff (Payroll and Talent Development)ID:5701650,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBPathum Thani
1. Manage and deliver payroll operation precisely and timely.
2. Oversee the performance management system and rewards/recognitions programs
3. Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
4. Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
5. Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and eLearning
6. Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
7. Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
8. Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI
9. Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions. This includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations. Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action.
10. Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
11. Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource prospective
12. Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and corporate policies/processes.
13. Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems, which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application
14. Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations. Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees
15. Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
16. Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Commuting van, or petrol support in case driving
2. Bonus 1 time (variable)
4. Life, health, accident, dental insurance
5. AL starts 6 days
6. Work Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:30
7. Flexible working hour
8. Remote work
TrainerID:5680440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
- Conduct teacher trainings (i.e., Foundation Training, LittleSEED Training, etc.)
- Provide on-site support by visiting customers and provide feedback to teachers and school management as appropriate.
- Provide remote support by conducting video lesson analysis on lessons that are sent in by GrapeSEED teachers.
- Answer any teacher support issues in person, via email, phone, or on video conference.
- Document and track all visits and observations.
- Conduct an organized plan of site visits and share that with local GrapeSEED Supervisor and school management.
- As needed, support GrapeSEED Sales in supporting marketing and parent events.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization.
- Social Security
- Provident fund 5% (After probation)
Assistant HR ManagerID:5696140,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Human resource management and human resource strategic planning suitable for business.
- Planning of labor rates, remuneration, salary structure, benefits and other work within the organization Company policy
- Analyze and can present statistical data.
- Ensure effective management of HR information system to support HR operational activities including recruitment, development and termination.
- Perform any other duties and / or special projects as required as assigned, which may include administrative and operation duties.
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- Annual leave
- Bonus depends on company's performance
(Average 1 month)
Sales and Marketing(Chinese speaker)ID:5716530,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
[Products:screeen products,web,business brochures, design for packing]
- Find new targeted customers and prepare sales documents
- Introduce company service to prospective clients
- Other sales related tasks as needed
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Company Trip
- BONUS (twice yearly)
- Annual Health Checkup
社長補佐・秘書業務【二輪部品製造・販売】ID:5658650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSiam Eastern
- 社長業務のサポート(リサーチ業務・スケジュール調整 等)
HR SpecialistID:5696230,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBRamkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum
-Prepare salary, overtime, and, allowances.
-Review and create job descriptions of each department.
-Create KPI data for Action Plan or each department.
-Employee's survey for training needs / provide training courses and conduct annual internal and external training programs.
-Review and revise the rules and regulations of the company to comply with the labor laws.
-Support business/line manager in the hiring and selection process.
-Coordinating with the Revenue Department, Social Security Office
-Other as assigned
-Other to be discuss
HR GA Manager (Leamchabang)ID:2998780,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBLaemchabang
Lead HR/GA team (8 staffs) Report to Japanese Manager
* Control all HRD and HRM and GA functions
* Contributes to the development of company policies & procedures and manage the performance management system.
* Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers.
* Applies deep knowledge of union structures and the political environment to lead union discussions and negotiations.
* Planning, organizing, Leading and controlling the activities and actions plan of the GA department
* Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
* Make the business plan of GA to be consistent with policy of Top management.
* Make and control budget of GA department to follow the plan.
- Transportation allowance
- Food allowance
- New year party
- Company trip
- Annual health check up
- Living allowance
- House allowance
- Bonus: depends on company performance
- Group insurance
HR assistant manager (Bangna)ID:5711730,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBangna
- Searching candidates from Website or Recruitment company and Interview candidate
- Prepare employment contract for new staff and Orientation new staff
- Check staff daily attendance
- Prepare and make payroll for employee and temporary staffs.
- Support all department (contact supplier, government)
- Prepare and make Promotion & Salary Adjustment template.
- Calculate annual salary adjustment
- Summary Payroll staff by person report for yearly report.
- Task as needed
- Accident Insurance
- Car Allowance (6.25 THB per km)
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (2 months)
HR and Administrator(JLPT2-3)ID:5696430,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
-Supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings
-Process and maintain office equipment or any related to company affair by contact with vendor and Juristic person)
-Manage and order office supplies
-Distribute incoming/outgoing mail for both domestic and foreign
-Other tasks as assigned
HR / GA Manager *AyutthayaID:5713580,000 THB ~ 105,000 THBAyuthaya
- Manufacturing and sales for Electronic parts
- Responsible for the overall functions of HA, GA Department
- Responsible to take care for all HR activities (Hiring, Training, Evaluation, Payroll, Benefit/Allowance, Social insurance management, Social insurance payments, etc)
- Manage of Attendance / Payroll system
- Operate the Committee on Health and Welfare as a company representative and coordinating with employees
- Develop and execution of employee education plans
- Manage of Provident Fund
- Report to the our Global Human Resources and Ethics Committee
- Responsible for all GA activities (Prepare VISA/Work permit, Tax, etc)
- Manage construct and maintenance for company regulations
- Manage Company common welfare facility, equipment and service
- Correspondence and negotiation with related government agencies (Labor Bureau, Or-Bor-Tor, etc)
- Manage employee buses, company car rentals, negotiate with service companies
- Manage Land and building tax , Facility security, Common department facilities
- Share of economic indicators and data released by government agencies
- Other task
- Position allowance / 5,200
- Bonus (2times : Jun / Dec ,2.7 month / last year)
- OT (only work on holiday)
- Social Insurance
- Provident fund