31 Jobs for HR found
Interpreter, HR & Admin (N2/Bangplee)ID:5653950,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSamutprakarn
Products : Deck board, Floor mats, Seat back board for Automobile
- Interpretation in Factory, Internal meeting and Client meeting
- Translation of business documents (Japanese - Thai)
- General affairs all areas of operation
- Providing administrative support to Japanese staff
- Various support duties for Japanese President
- Coordinate between Japanese management and local staff
- Translate some company’s document and email, etc. from Thai to Japanese and vice versa
- HR support
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- New Year Party
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Group Insurance
- Dental Expense
- Annual Health Checkup
- Training & Seminar
HR Supervisor (Gateway City)ID:5654030,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBChachoengsao
- Management Payroll (Individual tax , allowance , bonus ,raise up salary)
- Management Recruitment (Planning , screening resume , interview support employee)
- Management evaluate recruitment companies and inform our needs.
- Management internal welfare committee support.
- Survey marketing labor information and stigmatization.
- Analysis internal organization and wage structure.
- Management against Risk
- Management subordinate's skill and job.
- Monitoring and mange internal regulations and format related with HR function.
- Analysis quality of HR job and mange ISO14001 , TS16949 related with HR functions.
- Implementing the overall need to determine when training is necessary to improve performance.
- Controlling training program in annual training plan.
- Orientation new employees.
- Summarizing training result and submit to department of skill development.
- Provident fund
- Living Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Perfect Attendance Allowance
- Medical Expense Support
- BONUS (twice per year, 4-4.5 months)
HR Manager [Retails]ID:5652480,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Helping the management to set up the rules and regulations for the group of companies
Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluations, training & development, counselling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls and attracting/retaining staff.
Facilitating the personal performance management processes for employees.
Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
Providing consultancy/advice to all internal parties on labor law compliance, and tax and workman compensation laws in alignment with company policies and regulations.
Gather information of job requirements from sections and functions and able to identify key role and candidate requirements
Able to utilize various sources and tools to help attract right candidates e.g. career websites, advertising, walk-in interview, job fair, referrals, social networking etc.
Check background and reference, including conduct such as English, personality and attitude test to ensure that they have the necessary skills for a specific job
Provide recommendation on selected candidate to line manager for evaluation and interviews
Arrange interview with line managers and acting as communication agent till the recruiting process is completed
Negotiate a job offering with candidates for an acceptable agreement
-Annual leave 14 days
-Fixed bonus 1 month
-Performance bonus at least 1.5 months [Chinese new year]
-Salary increase 7%
Interpreter(N1)ID:5650925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
They are Japanese outsourcing company that provides complete recruiting, outsourcing and consulting services.
- To translate (Thai-Japanese, Japanese-Thai)
- Sometimes visit client with Japanese sales to customer
- To make some documents and contact with Thai customer
- Other jobs assigned
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- BONUS (1 month/depends on company profit)
- Salary increase (1 time/per year)
- Annual leave (6 days)
- Company trip (once a year)
Personnel ManagerID:5649750,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBPathum Thani
• Supervise compensation and benefits activities and programs: ensure Payroll & Admin quality, analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement,
• Develop and implement a full set of HR policies, operating procedures and support documentation, ensure compliance to all regulations - using proven knowledge of local employee and labor laws,
• Ensure that initiatives and programs to support the business transformation and growth are effectively implemented. Provide the Head of HR with effective reports and KPIs that allow relevant decision making process,
• To organize and conduct employee activities such as family day, sport day, Annual party and internal sport with the cooperation from employee committee.
• To conduct the meeting with Line Manager concerning the employee issues.
• Oversee the conduct of performance evaluation for all employees,
• Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around
• Supervise the Office Admin activities in order to provide staff a good working environment while monitoring the costs,
• Liaise with the HRBP to ensure that Recruitment, Training, Engagement activities are linked to organizational strategies and employee needs.
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (2-3 months, twice per year)
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund (3%)
- Company's trip
- Company's party
- Free Meal
- Shuttle BUS (Ayuthaya, Rangsit, etc.)
HR & GA Department ManagerID:56375140,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Strategize and develop workplace and business relationships with all relevant stakeholders for constant improvements and contribute towards implementation of best practices.
-Drive and manage people-agenda projects, initiatives and work streams while ensuring high quality end-to-end business partnering and value-added services to the business leaders and employees.
-Support organizational change processes and initiatives in the areas of integration and restructuring.
-Partner with the Talent Acquisition (TA) HQ team and creates recruitment strategy and ensure that job vacancies to be filled, and best candidates are selected to best match the needs of the position and the business with the efficiently process and cost-effectively and in accordance with the organization policies and standards
-Guide hiring managers in selection of candidates with right competencies, experience and culture fit.
-Conduct the orientation and secure involvement of business leaders in the onboarding processes to assimilate new hires effectively.
*Total Rewards and Benefits
-Partner with the Compensation & Benefits (C&B) HQ team to coach hiring managers in compensation strategies and programmes as well as to review needs of the workforce.
-Effective management and administration of the full spectrum of total rewards and benefits policies and programs to ensure internal equitability and external competitiveness of the business in the talent market.
-Prepare annual HR budget and to evaluate, propose and implement improvements to the current benefits plans.
-Manage third party vendors’ (healthcare and insurance) service level and performance standards to manage problem escalations, streamline processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
-Maximize utilization of government grants and keep abreast of latest government initiatives.
-Conduct onboarding and offboarding sessions, as well as to ensure new hires are well integrated in the company throughout their employment.
-Implement and manage employee engagement and health/well-being programs while ensuring diversity in the workplace.
-Maintains and recommends effective communication channels to build up good employee relation and morale.
-Build rapport with the employees to promote and encourage participation in company programs and activities.
*Talent Development & Performance Management
*Organizational Design and HR Systems
*Legal and Compliance Practices
- Bonus (Paid every 6 months depend on performance)
- Health+Dental+Accident+life Insurance
- Transportation allowance [1,000 THB]
- Yearly physical check up
- Funeral assistance
- Wedding gift
- Childbirth gift
- Provident Fund (After pass probation) 5%-15%
- Annual leave start at 10 days for new staff
HR&GA ManagerID:5608450,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBPathum Thani
-Manage overall Human Resource functions: (recruitment, payroll, training, welfare & benefits, employee relations, performance appraisal).
-GA functions: (facility management, cleaning & security control, office supply/stationary, company activities, etc., and proceed by lead a team members efficiently and effectively.
-Manage safety, health and environment matters by providing general guidance, direction, advice and regulatory requirements.
-Develop and implement HR and GA strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
-Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or issues.
-Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending policies and procedures including issuing and announcing rules and regulations.
-Ensure legal compliance by implementation, monitor, investigation, and maintaining records.
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bus welfare ,
- Free Lunch ,
- Medical expense (employees, parents and children),
- Provident Fund [6%]
- Annual Leave 6-11 day / year
- Social Security
- Life insurance - health insurance
- Sport day and New year party
HR Assistant [Ratchaburi]ID:5537220,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBOther (Thailand)
•Study current Job Description and update for all positions interacting with HR, functional heads and employees.
•Understand current rules and regulation, policies and processes, find out gaps and support HR manager to make policy manual
•Study and develop project plans for employee’s engagement projects from employee engagement survey report
•Support HR manager in Benchmarking Compensation & Benefits in nearby industries and make compensation matrix.
•Review current performance management system and make desired changes as per inputs by sr. management and draft the policy for communication and clarity to employees.
•Review of organization structure, span of control and make necessary changes in documents
•Understand and develop training needs for employees with department heads.
•Develop training module in Thai from English for every section
•Review and develop format for offer letter, appointment letter, separation processes
•Review and document communication process, reward and recognition process.
•Exposure to basic HR processes
-OT (Sunday working)
-Other extra benefit (on discuss)
Administrative Manager (Chinese speaking HSK5)ID:5642150,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBEastern Seaboard
1. Set up and Review administrative department ‘s regulation and process for new set up company.
2. Manage Canteen, Stationary, Visa and Work permit, Transport, Housekeeper, Security and others.
3. Announcement and implement administrative department‘s regulation, process.
4. Project management and company activities and policies.
5. Supplier evaluation and management: Assessment and management of various service providers.
6. Creating, improving and implementing compensation and benefits strategies to support our business objective.
7. Control and conduct General Affair issue also legal issue and control the company activity.
8. In charge of performing corrective and preventive action on building maintenance to meet health and safety standards
9. Training and managing subordinates.
10. Other tasks as assigned.
- Perfect Attendance
- Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Gasoline allowance 50 THB/day
- Social insurance
- Life insurance
- No Providence fund [New set up 2020]
HR Manager (Ratchaburi)ID:4598640,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
-Understanding of statutory & regulatory requirement for Industry and ensure 100% compliance to statutory norms on regular basis
-Ensure good Liasoning with government departments, agencies to understand upcoming changes in regulation and work out its impact on organization
-Responsible for defining and deploying safety strategies and implementation of it to ensure safe working Environment. Work on Zero lost time injury and develop proactive approach towards safety. Accident investigation and Behaviour safety understanding is Essential.
-Develop networking across HR fraternity in nearby industries for collaboration in HR domain.
-Define and develop Work force strategy and its implementation to reduce overall HR cost.
-To frame HR/IR policies and modify from time to time for suitability to organization with change in Environment/ external circumstances
-Recruit, develop and retain talent by working with various stakeholders in all levels of organization.
-Define and deploy communication strategies in organization for all levels.
-Should be able to manage change and implement various systems such as QMS, EMS, HR audits.
-Develop and execute training plans, training need identification, finalising commercial deals with agents/ contractors/ trainers.
-Develop plans for manpower development through Job Rotations, succession planning and soft skill development.
-Organizational restructuring and HR interventions for sustained business performance including improvement in employee engagement at all levels.
-Improve overall security at plant and take care of immovable assets in factory for longevity
-Improve overall 5 S and up- keeping of factory and Effluent treatment plant.
-Benchmark best HR practices and implement in organization at speed
-Accountable for conducting any events/functions/ CSR activities with proper plan and prior approval
- Updating ...