61 Jobs for HR found
HRD Section Manager (Development & Performance)ID:5134245,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBTalingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
HR & GA ManagerID:5158960,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBAmata City
- Handle the recruitment and selection process and traning development process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Manager overall of payroll and compensation & benefit payment
- Manage overall of General Purchase function
- Manager overall admininstrative function such as general affair, visa and work permit
- Overview task assign from Senior HR Manager such as Recruitment, HR regualtion, Employees relation, employees environment training procedure etc.
- ค่าอาหารกลางวัน วันละ 40 บาท
- ค่าเช่าบ้านเดือนละ 1,000 บาท
- ค่าทำฟันปีละ 1,000 บาท
- ค่าตำแหน่ง 4,000 บาท
- ยูนิฟอร์ม + อุปกรณ์ Safety
- รถตู้รับ-ส่ง ในกรณีที่ รถรับ-ส่งพนักงานไม่ผ่าน ทางบริษัทมีค่าน้ำมันให้ดังนี้ รถยนต์ 3 บาท ต่อกิโล รถจักรยานยนต์ 1.5 บาท ต่อกิโล
【Senior Level】 GA & HR (N2)ID:3055830,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Support employees and Manager when they have evaluation
-Support Japanese Manager who comes from Japan for business trips
-General Affair task such as reserving tickets or supporting documentations
-Other assigned by Manager
1. Social Security
2. Tisco Provident Fund (Investment Port Selectable)
3. Annual Health Checkup
4. Company Trip (Abroad: One a year OR Domestic: Two per year **Depending on Company’s Profit)
5. Group Insurance (OPD 1,500 /visit/day, IPD 1,500 /day, Dental Treatment benefit max 5,000 /year)
6. Annual Vacation per year (Start from 6 days per year, Max 12 days)
**Automatically increase according to service year. Able to accumulate included in the following year for 1 year.
7. Travelling Allowance 2,000 THB per month
8. TOIEC Allowance (900 pt = 9,000 / 800 pt = 6,000 / 700 pt = 3,000 per month)
9. JLPT Allowance (N1 = 9,000 / N2 = 6,000 / N3 = 3,000 per month)
10. Annual Bonus (Depending on Company’s Profit)
HR Specialist (Japanese Speaker) ID:5134850,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Review / design HR system including compensation and benefits, evaluation system, etc.
- Provide consultation to group companies on HR system, performance management, evaluation system, etc.
HR and Admin staffID:5157520,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Handle VISA and Work permit for Japanese
-Prepare salary summary reports, compensation and benefits reports and ensure the database are always up to date.
-Take care of welfare & benefit program i.e. Health & Life Insurance, Social Security, Workmen’s Compensation and Provident Fund.
-Organize, record and file the personal data of all employees.
-Provide reports on a regular basis to assist management and HR & Administration team.
-Support information and various ad hoc projects as assign by management.
-Other related tasks assigned by Human Resources Manager.
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
* HR Payroll (Chinese speaking)ID:4623630,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Responsible for payroll process
- Other as sign
- Housing Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
HR, GA & Admin ManagerID:4811075,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Lead HR functions by planning and implementing HR policies, programs and practices and providing counselling to employees
- Responsible for the recruitment of employees, selection, training, development, benefit structure, employee relations, appraisals and legal compliance
- Develop and organize strategic HR and General Administration team to strengthen financial standings and organizational fundamentals
- Lead and maintain office systems and manage staff members with multi-scopes
- Perform overall office GA, manage administrative operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment and special project, plan, coach and manage members
- Welfare service management: transportation, dormitory, canteen, general affairs and local employee services
- Ensure company facilities and canteen are in good conditions and ready-to-use and well controlled
- BONUS (twice per year, aprx. 3-4 months)
- Social Security Fund
- Shuttle BUS
- Provident fund
Interpreter/HR Staff (JLPT N2) ID:5154535,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBMRT Line, Lat Phrao, Bangna
[Product:Machine tools, Industrial machinery]
-Assistant HR job scopes include : Obtaining Visa/Work Permit for Japanese staffs, Compensation & Benefit, Salary, Arranging employment agreement, staff meeting etc.
-Arrange social security fund
-Co-ordinate with Japanese and Thai staff
-Translate documents from TH-JP, all for internal use
-Other related tasks
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance (AIA)
- Annual health check-up
- BONUS (1 time, March. 2019 was 5 months)
- Gasoline allowance (actual)
- Annual company trip on Feb (last year Hong Kong, 2 years ago Vietnam)
HR supervisorID:5147529,000 THB ~ 33,000 THBAmatanakorn
1. Perform recruitment process and qualified employees to work with company. ( sourcing, advertising, running selection process, interviewing, and offering the job in order to get the right person in timeline period )
2. Manage and arrange Employee Relations activities according to the plan and within the budget.
3. Lead and coordinate the timely collection of input data in the payroll process, such as employee data, time & attendance data, compensation and benefits data and payroll payment data. Prepare HR report such as OT, attendance, manufacturing hours and other related data.
4. Monitor GA and all related employees [Including special activity and company event]
5. Monitors training program and coordinate among employees .
6. Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all departments.
7. Improve environment in working area. [ Company activities & Health Safety Environmental (HSE) perspectives]
8. Other task as assigned.
- Transportation Support (Angsila, Bangsaen, Panus Nikom, Banbueng, Bangna)
- Transportation Allowance (not using company van, 30 THB per day)
- Meal Allowance (35 THB)
- OT Meal Allowance (more than 2 hours, 20 THB)
- Skills Allowance (for some positions)
- Diligence Allowance (400, 600, 1000 THB)
- Uniform (two sets)
- Position Allowance (10000 THB)
- Cost of Living Support (500 THB)
- Environment Allowance (300 THB)
- BONUS (6 months in 2017)
- Funeral Subventions (for parent)
- Contributions (for marriage, childbirth, etc.)
- Accident Insurance
HR GeneralistID:5141120,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBMRT Line
•Provide administrative support for head office staff by coordinating with suppliers to maintain essential services (e.g. security guard, maid, repair and maintenance works)
•Responsible for HR monthly reports (time attendance, overtime, leave, headcount, working hours, efficiency)
•Input time attendant to HRIS system.
•Run OT report and submit to HR Manager to verify.
•Update staff in & out for Health, Life Insurance and Provident Fund.
•Report new and resignation employees to Social Security Office including claim.
•Summarize the Training report every month and prepare document to department of skill development.
•Prepare everything for the new comers.
•Ordering office stationery supplies
•Co-ordinate with HR Generalist to arrange training course for employees.
•Issue Purchase order to supplier (PR).
•Issue Goods receive purchase order.
•Do the petty cash online for checking Taxi, Petrol and Parking expense.
•Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating. Needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
•Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases.
•Co-ordinate with courier service for department.
•Co-ordinate with department in issue of OT air and Admin CHR building
•Ad hoc as request by HR Director and our department.
•Coordinate Employee Relation Activity