22 Jobs for Evaluation found
HR ManagerID:5792240,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
-Plan, develop, conduct and supervise training and development programs according to business needs.
-Compile learning reports by conducting training data analysis and evaluation
-Coordination of the up-to-date training tools and materials
-Work closely with External Training providers on external in-house training programs or public programs.
-Follow up on the feedback
-Analyze the training needs of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
-Participate in any ad hoc projects that the company assigns
-Other HR and Administrative tasks assigned by Manager
- Bonus (1 time/year,On December, last amount was 2 month, Depends on performance)
HR&GA ManagerID:5608440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPathum Thani
-Manage overall Human Resource functions: (recruitment, payroll, training, welfare & benefits, employee relations, performance appraisal).
-GA functions: (facility management, cleaning & security control, office supply/stationary, company activities, etc., and proceed by lead a team members efficiently and effectively.
-Manage safety, health and environment matters by providing general guidance, direction, advice and regulatory requirements.
-Develop and implement HR and GA strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
-Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or issues.
-Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending policies and procedures including issuing and announcing rules and regulations.
-Ensure legal compliance by implementation, monitor, investigation, and maintaining records.
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Avg. Bonus 3 months
- Avg. Salary increase 3%
- Provident fund 3%-6%
- Free lunch
- Shuttle bus/van
- Medical expense (employees, parents and children)
- Annual Leave 6-11 day / year
- Social Security
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Sport day and New year party
- Public holiday 16 days, Company holiday 10 days
HR Assistant ManagerID:6011866,800 THB ~ 86,800 THBLaemchabang
- Managing HR & admin department.
- All HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, welfare, visa & work permit, employee communication and employee relations.
- Ensure the organization’s HR complied with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard.
- Work in close partnership with management, business units, and staff to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company
- Provide overall of the payroll function and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll transactions.
- Manage all internal communications related to office administration
- Coordinate with superior to develop HR strategies and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Position Allowance 6800
- Perfect Attendance
- Language allowance
- Meal allowance
- Commuting Allowance 800 THB
- Housing allowance 500 THB
- Language allowance
- Provident fund
- Bonus 3.5 months(last year)
HR&GA ManagerID:6010580,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBMap ta phut
We are a JAPANESE-THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map-Ta-Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
• Plays a role in connecting both management and employees
• Strong knowledge and to be the consultant about Labor Law, Labor Relation Act and Social Security Law, PDPA Law and other concerned law to top management.
• Contacting external agencies, government agencies such as IEAT, Labor Department, OBI, Social Security Office, and other relevant agencies.
• Responsible for recruitment and selection, employee relation, training, compensation & benefits, counseling including disciplinary management to employee.
• Handling both public and in-house training to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 system including requirement of HQ.
• Overseeing and managing annual performance appraisal system.
• Managing and controlling and also be responsible for liaison with local government concerning to property and signboard tax.
• Managing other fringe benefit (welfare, allowance, incentive) such as group health insurance and provident fund.
• Managing and controlling department budget
• Responsible for handling and participating CSR activity
• Responsible for the overall salary process as HR & GA.
• Housing Allowance
• Rural Allowance
• Half year bonus
• Performance or variable bonus
• Group Health Insurance for employee and family.
• Medical Allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Dental Allowance
• Five-day working per week (Monday-Friday)
• Provident Fund
• Long year service allowance etc.
HR Assistant Manager/HR ManagerID:6011450,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBHemarat 2
• Managing all function of HR & GA.
• All HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, welfare, visa & work permit, employee communication and employee relations.
• Ensure the organization’s HR complied with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard.
• Work in close partnership with management, business units, and staff to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company
• Provide overall of the payroll function and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll transactions.
• Manage all internal communications related to office administration
• Coordinate with superior to develop HR strategies and policies.
• Have knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14000
• Other duties as assigned by Japanese Management.
- BONUS around 2 months
- Travel Expenses max 5000 ( There is no shuttle bus for Employees).
- Free Lunch
- Insurance Group
- Others: negotiable
- Group Insurance after 119 days on probation.
- Have company car and driver to visit client
Sales RepresentativeID:5909828,000 THB ~ 31,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Representatives sell services to customers.
- Responsible for finding and engaging with new customers
- Searching for new customers via the internet& IEAT book record and engaging with new customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Quotation control.
- Negotiate cost rate with transportation / and all sub-contractor for achieving competitive rates.
- Records all sales activities
- Paticipate with Operation team to visit new customer for new sales.
- Sending schedule of customer visit to Director / MD.
- Attend meeting/approsch＆visting customer as Sales activities.
- Follow up company rules and compliance policy.
- Analysis causes of the problem and find out the best solution for customers.
- Monthly meeting with Sales Team Mgr。/ G M./Director/MD for sales report
- Phone 1,000/month
- Fuel Allowance
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันเบนซินเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 5.20 - บาท / กม.
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันดีเซลปรับเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 3.90 - บาท / กม.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
GA＆HR Manager (Logistics)ID:5880450,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPhutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Nonthaburi, Other (Thailand)
◯Responsible for company GA＆HR task as manager
- Management of Thai staff
- Lawyer support
- Recruitment process
- Take care of each contract
- Labor (confirmation / approval)
- Bonus calculation
- Salary increase
- Correspondence to labor-management meetings, etc.
- Report to Japanese manager
- Task as assigned
- Social security
- Medical fee for outpatient(After probation)
- Bonus (Depend on performance and year, last year 0-2 month )
- Annual salary adjustment
- Life insurance
- Funeral allowance for employees or their family members(After probation)
- Travel expenses (The employee will receive this allowance, if they pass the probation period (after working 120 days))
- Annual party
- Mobile phone and sim card with package
(Supervisor level upwards)
◯In the future (they don't have yet )
- Provident fund
- Group health insurance
HR Supervisor. ID:6000036,000 THB ~ 41,000 THBEastern Seaboard
- Perform overall Human Resources.
- Develop and implement company policies, rules and regulations comply with Labor law.
- Control company rules and regulations and take disciplinary action.
- Prepare time attendance and payroll process.
- Handle the recruitment and selection process.
- Prepare employment contract and maintain employees database.
- Manage all employees detail and follow the results of their probation performance evaluation.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Develop and implement JD, Skill map, work Instruction, Organization chart.
- Prepare HR Monthly report, Related reports and documents.
- Coordinate and negotiate with the Welfare Committee.
- Handle performance appraisal and activities concerning with HR task.
- Position Allowance : 3,000
- Housing Allowance : 3,000
- Diligent Allowance : 500 – 1,000
- Meal Allowance : 35 baht per working day
- Transportation Allowance : Actual distance not over 1,500 baht per month
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Marriage allowance
- Funeral assistance
- Company tour
- New year party
- Birthday gift
- Japanese language allowance
- Tire discount benefits
- Salary Increase.
- Shuttle BUS from Siracha
- A commuter van is available if you are on the line from Sriracha to the Easter Seaboard.
- Others (under discussion)
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
経理・総務・経営企画ポジション【バンコク中心地/東証一部上場企業）ID:5999980,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- 日本人総務人事担当として，主に日本本社及び日本人社員を対象とした総務・人事業務 等