38 Jobs for Recruitment (Corporate) found
HR supervisor (Ayuthaya)ID:6051125,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAyuthaya
- Conduct investigations which derive from employee complaints/issues, handle disciplinary action and process all required documents, do exit interview and provide recommendations/improvement to Manager.
- Update and maintain personal records, employment contract, internal database, leave records, and company policies & procedure.
- Contact and submit all related documents for Labor Department, Social Security Office, Revenue Department, etc.
- Manage payroll for temporary staff, assist HR Manager in preparing monthly HR reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Prepare and assist new employee orientation such as training program and on-boarding materials and process
- Responsible for visa and work permit application, 90 days report, visa extension and cancellation for foreign employees. Manage the process and coordinate with government department e.g. BOI, IEAT, labor department, and immigration office.
- Support all HR and admin tasks as assigned
- Hospitalization Medical Card
- Provident Fund (3%-6%)
- Transportation Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Annual Leave (Max up to 20 days)
- Bonus (Twice per year: Mid Year, End Year) AVG Total 2-2.5 months
- Diligent allowance
Administrator/HR (New set-up company) *JLPT N2ID:6038935,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Responsible for all general administration to comply with concerned Laws and regulation
- Develop and revise all related HR policy and regulation
- Support Japanese managing director
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to simple processes
- Coordinate with internal and external party related to register company documents
- Administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates and relative persons, 90 days report, other legal procedure to have them stay and work in Thailand
- Other project/Job assigned
- Social security
- Health insurance
HR Manager ID:6046955,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBNonthaburi
• Handling all functions of Human resources departments.
• Develop and implement the HRM strategies aligned to the business objectives
• Responsible for all HR management and development (including but not limited to recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, talent management & succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
AL 6 days
Monthly Diligent allowance 200/300/400
Yearly Salary adjustment
HR Manager ID:5985835,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBAyuthaya
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Develop salary structure and staff benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Car Allowance
- Company Petrol Card (Upon Confirmation)
- Company SIM Card (Upon Confirmation)
- Medical & Insurance Coverage (Upon Confirmation)
HR Manager *AyuthayaID:5858360,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAyuthaya
- Take care and Control HR function
- Manage and supervise team on day-to-day (3-5 subornation)
- Responding to labor related issues in company and give consultation
- Collection of personnel and labor related information
- Developing and implementing division strategies and managing Human resource related issue
- Formulation and management of Regulations
- Collaborate with internal parties
- Social Security Fund
- Health insurance
- Medical Allowance
- Meal Allowance (20 BTHB per day)
- Provident fund: 3.5% (After Probation)
- Bonus (average 2.6 months)
HR Manager ( Start up Company )ID:6042650,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
‧Assist to plan future talent needs and align hiring strategy to company's workforce plans.
‧Formulate the overall strategic plan of human resources, and formulate a plan to ensure the implementation of the strategy.
‧Responsible for organizing modification and improvement of the human resources system, management, and optimization of human
resources work processes.
‧Responsible for the local office management of the department, leading and executing recruitment, training, employee relations, C&B,
and other tasks.
‧Analyze the human resources data and submit the report
‧Support all related matters
As per company rules.
Assistant Branch ManagerID:5991590,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBLaemchabang
To support BM in order to manage the branch including P&L, Safety, Quality, Compliance.
*Leam Chabang Branch
- Supervise all department and section
- Controlling and leading all department heads in order to achive our target.
- Improvement any kind of operation
- Any trouble shooting in our operation including customs clearance, shipping documentation, traffic control and warehouse operation
- Support sales team
- Keep safety for traffic and warehousing (Incl. subcontractors)
- Support accident investigation and preventive action
- Control all subcontractors (Cost and perfromance)
- Prevent any brobery/unfair/illegal/dishonesty
- Improve and support CS operation
- Improve and support customs clerance operation
- Improve and support traffic operation
- Improve and support warehouse operation
- Cost reduction (Operational Expense)
- Support for recruiting (including interview)
- Evaluation department heads
- Annual BONUS
- Annual Salary
- Cost of Living Support
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Job Training
- Free English Course (5000 THB)
- Annual Health Checkup
- Financial Aid (marriage, funeral, etc.)
- New Year Party & Sport Day
HR and accounting officer (Samutprakarn)ID:5975725,000 THB ~ 32,000 THBBangplee , Samutprakarn
- Responsible for task in HR 50% and Accounting 50% task
- To issue related documents such as invoices, tax invoice, PO and withholding tax, etc.
- To check the status of accounts receivable and take care of payments
- To input accounting data into the system
- To communicate with accounting firms
- Calculate staff's salary
- General admin tasks at the office
- Task as assigned
- Position allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Increasing salary
HR Manager/Assistant [Navanakorn]ID:6037840,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPathum Thani
- Manage all Human Resources functions
- Managing the recruitment, selection and performance management process
- Manpower planning, Organization development, Training development, General Affairs and Visa and Work permit
- Developing and implementing HR strategies
- Design training roadmap, tools and courses
- Verify and advice on in-source labour, payroll, tax, social security and other related issues
- Responsible for the Compensation and Benefits
- Monitor legal status of all staffs
- Provident Fund 5% (after probation period)
- Accident Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Diligence Allowance
- Annual Health Checkup
- BONUS (depending on performance)
*HR&Admin SupervisorID:6037130,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBEastern Seaboard
- Must Use the Prosoft HRM18 payroll program.
- Plan, develop and operate human resource management according to the company's policy and under Thai labor law
- Plan, develop and promote employee productivity improvements with all departments in the short term, medium term and long term.
- Determine policies and announcements of the factory together with the factory manager and related departments
- Determine policies, plan and operate in the field of candidate selection, training, performance evaluation. and various activities
- Prepare reports, analyze and verify wages and salaries. as well as evaluating employees' performance.
- Preparing documents for PND. 1, PND. 1, and social security to submit to the Social Security Office and the Revenue Department
- Consider, investigate, and punish employees according to the Company's regulations under Thai labor law
- Follow up, inspect and control the activities of the department
- Participated in 5 S. Kaizen and ISO activities
- Set up a domestic purchasing system
- Check and control the purchase of goods according to the purchase requisition (PR form) of each department.
- Procurement of shops, companies to compare prices
- Make purchase orders both inside and outside the country.
- Others; negotiable