HR/GA ManagerID:5934555,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
HRBP, HRIS, Admin, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, General Affair, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development
Trading(Food), Trading(Other), Trading(Computer/Telecommunication), Trading(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Trading(Machinery), Trading(Automotive), Trading(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
Organize overall Human Resources management & general administration operations, including recruitment & selection process, manpower planning, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits, organizational development, and employee relations.
1. Plan HR strategies as work rules and regulations to reinforce company compliance to employees and implement compensation and benefits system including performance appraisal assessment.
2. Facilitate all HR functions and general affairs activities to operate seamlessly without any disruption, initiate work engagement and job satisfaction to its employee in organization.
3. Establish and maintain interpersonal relationship by developing constructive and cooperative working environment and well-being among teamwork for long term retention.
4. Handle labor relation, resolve conflicts, complaints, and employment termination.
5. Identify, develop, and deploy initiative and best practice in communications, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, performance rewards to encourage employee retention, and positive morale.
6. Initiate and develop HR projects including RHQ (Regional Head Quarter) transformation project to bring about innovation and positive organization change.
【Subordinate】1 person (HR/GA Officer)
Report employee’s remuneration of payroll, compensation and benefits on monthly basis, employees’ data for retirement computation, forecast on training projects
- Consulting and Advisory Company
Consult on matter of Thai labor laws and personal income tax, calculation for expatriates.
- Social Security Work & Revenue Department.
Report workmen’s compensation contribution to Social Security Work and PND.1 and PND.1 Kor to Revenue Department.
- Investment Bank Corporation and outsource Suppliers.
Liaise with investment bank to present Provident Fund report and coordinate with suppliers and subcontractors to conduct purchasing activity in an efficient and thrifty manner with compliance.
- Male or Female, Thai national, Age 30-45
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience with full spectrum of HR/GA functions at least 5 years in management level (number of subordinate doesn't matter)
- Good command of English(Level 3 or above)
- Strong knowledge in personnel development practice & principle, Thai labor laws and compensation and benefits.
- Labor relation with negotiation skills, talent management
- Good interpersonal, excellent communication and presentation skills with analytical skill
- Problem solving, well-organization, detail-orientation, service mind, Management skills, Multitasking abilities (Keep confidential and compliance)
- Proficient computer literacy in MS Office and able to use Business plus HR payroll program
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Public holidays
- Transportation Allowance (20 days)
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (average 2.2 month)
Please sign in.