Data AnalyticsID:5298130,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance), Business/Corporate Planning
- Focus on answering business questions using data by bridging data and business insights.
- Work with business function lead team to identify trends and insights from data to generate actionable insights that influence business decision.
- Explore and evaluate potential new metrics & insights that will enhance the value of business opportunity, business performance & functional efficiency.
- Collaborates with corporate to design, create, test and implement analytic tools (reports, dashboards, statistical model, etc.) that address enterprise/ region needs and to improve data collection and analytics strategies.
- Doing ad-hoc data analysis and presenting results in a clear & timely manner.
- Enhancing company's data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Setup standard processes, data infrastructure, operational best practices related data & analytics across responsible business functions.
- Help develop functional business analytics processes and can lead the analytics group in the management of projects and resource.
- Manage, organize and clean data effectively and efficiently while reducing manual reporting and data redundancy.
- Scope, time, quality and cost are well documented and completed with smooth progress as planned,
- Business impact/value of insights deliverable 'Customer Satisfaction'
- The quality of data set and data pipeline that be produced.
- Assists in the identification of data quality (accuracy, completeness, etc.) issues.
- As appropriate, trains other individuals and teams in the routine use of data collection, analysis and reporting and insights for measuring performance.
- Shares important and relevant information with the team, Proactively offers suggestions, provides resources, volunteer for assignments, and removes barrier to help the team accomplish its goals.
◆ Contract continue every one year
- Male or female, age 27-35 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Match or Engineering
- At least 3 years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data crunching numbers
- Good attitude, hardworking, able to work as a team
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
Level 5 - Beginner Level
Thai, English, Japanese
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Shuttle Bus
- Transportation Allowance
- Diligence Incentive
- Perfect attendance reward
- Cola&rice free
- Life&Accident Insurance
- Oversea, Domestic Business trip
- Japanese Class
- Japanese Language Allowance
- Accommodation Subsidy
- Wedding Subsidy
- Child Birth Subsidy
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave 6-11 days
Please sign in.