HR Senior ManagerID:52839100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Full Set, Recruitment, Training, Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer(HSE), Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development
- Lead HR/GA team (8 staffs).
- Responsible for all HR activities (HR, Admin, and Safety).
- Develop HR procedure (Hiring/Training/Evaluation etc.) and strategy.
- Handling the performance management process.
- Set up company regulation, safety, team building for next stage.
- Male, Female / 41 - 49 years old
- Good command of English (Neo-3.5)
- Bachelor or higher in Human Resource or related field.
- Experience HR management at tradinng, retail company over 300 staffs.
- Exp over 10 years as Management level (Asst Manager - Manager)
- Hands-on& Self-starter style."
-Knowledge and strong in HRM, HRD, ER, Safety and related Factory HR.
- Able to travel if require.
- Strong in Management, work under pressure, HR strategy and policy implementation.
- Work in Rayong 3 days and BKK 2 days (Average)
Level 3 - Business Level
Thai, English, Japanese
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
5 days work
- BONUS (4.5 months in 2016, depending on company performance)
- O.T. Allowance
- Meal Allowance (35 THB per day)
- Transportation Support
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- TOEIC Allowance
- Incentives (depending on performance)
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
Please sign in.