Sales Manager- (Plastic Components)ID:6746580,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBAyutthaya2 months ago
80,000 THB ~ 85,000 THB
• Comprehend customer business requirements and understand market competition to offer appropriate products and solutions.
• Maximizing sales revenue and profitability to meet sales and profit targets for assigned customer accounts.
• Identify new business opportunities within existing customer base.
• Explore new customers and markets within the industries we participate in.
• Act as a primary point of contact for customers regarding commercial and business matters.
• Convey customer operational issues and requirements to the relevant operational team for resolution.
• Gather and provide market analysis and information on both customers and competitors.
• Ensure that the relevant business performance targets are achieved.
• Adhere to environmental objectives/policies and make recommendations from the ISO system.
• Ensure prompt collection of outstanding amounts to minimize bad debt.
• Offer guidance, support, and contribute to the development of other staff in the sales department.
• Perform any additional tasks as assigned by superiors as needed.
• Bachelor degree in any field
• Experience in industrial sales, preferably with specialization in the automotive industry.
• Fluent in both oral and written English.
• Proficiency in Japanese would be advantageous.
• Results-driven and resourceful.
• Possession of a valid driver's license and ability to drive.
Level 3 - Business Level
- Provides a car allowance or car benefit.
- Offers a position-based phone allowance.
- Includes a card for fuel refilling.
- Offers special rewards for work anniversary.
- Provides an annual bonus.
8:00 ~ 17:00