56 Jobs for Medical Representative found
IT Solutions SalesID:5691440,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
The person on this position is responsible for sales of IT & Manufacturing solutions (Cloud, ERP, IOT and Manufacturing Solution) in collaboration with the sale team and technical team to achieve assigned target.
Understand the corporate innovation and perform the effectively communicates in a proposed customer the appropriated solution.
- Perform the effectively collaboration with software vendor (Microsoft, Oracle, Siemens) team to ensure to deliver right solution and create customer satisfaction
- Drives proposals, presentations and other customer communications during pursuit
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor
- Applies unified selling techniques to opportunities
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical
- Prepares plans to meet revenue/product/solution target
- Assist team in business development strategy and planning.
- Social security
- Medical insurance
Engineer(IT/Network)ID:5665135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
Also included some of the Asia countries.
Mainly, Telecommunication products and Lan Solution products, but not limited to these products
【Job description before Purchase Order from Customer】
-Hold the training of Lan Solution to SI (Systems Integrator), End User at least 1time per month.
-Sometime going to up-country for arrange training.
-To do the specification of product Lan Solution. Able to make comply spec. for project after got from SI.
-Update website after we have any activities.
-Update specification into website for customer download.
-To do marketing material such as Banner, Products Catalogue, Brochure, … etc.
-Able to visit on site at SI for meeting and supporting product knowledge and sometime go to on site survey at End user plant.
-To do inspection on site in area Bangkok or Up Country after SI installation completely and send us
for test report (in case of end user requirement systems warranty 25 years)
-Roadshow the products of Lan Solution.
-Supporting Sales activity for joining event with business partners, distributors.
-To do technical supporting to distributors, SI, End user by telephone, mobile phone, Line app.,Skype.
-Transporation Fee (From your home to office, 20 days will be provided)
Sales Engineer (Female)ID:5817730,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBPinthong
- Making Order (M/O) : Machine Chronological, Cost check, Estimate cost
- Reflection meeting : Cost check Last Data comparing (If over budget) Cost+solution, Final Conflation Prices confirm (For next repeat order)
- Spare parts & Equipment : History ordered (Last Data) : Quotation (Price up data)
- Contact Customers
- Health Insurance & Life Insurance
- Transportation (Gasoline)
- Meal Allowance
- Provident Fund
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Welfare and Benefits
- Diligence Allowance
- Annual Diligent Allowance
- New Year Party
- Annual Physical Checkup
- Money Subsidies for Wedding & Childbirth
Sales Representative ID:6152130,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
-To promote our product, approach and penetrate potential customers and maintain good relationship with existing customer.
Be a part of setting sales target of each assigned account and implementation plan to achieve.
-To handle all customers’ issues including complaints concerning our products and visit customers regularly.
-To coordinate with concerned parties both in Thai and Head Quarter in Korea to complete every sales function.
-To update production status, follow up payment and manage overall shipment including all commercial documents as smooth as possible
-To issue related reports as assigned and submit to supervisor or management timely.
-To handle market survey and analysis
- TOEIC Allowance
- Position Allowance (1,000 - 1,200)
- Transportation Allowance (1,000)
- Meal Allowance (1,600)
- Telephone Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Group Accident & Health Insurance (OPD 1,000 THB./Time)
- Company’s car is provided for business trip & visiting customer
Sale Coordinator (Sale Assistant)ID:6152218,000 THB ~ 21,000 THBRama II
- Receiving and placing customer service by telephone and email
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Report inventories, Manage stock and make an Order list.
- Prepare, send and follow up on Quotations to Customers and Suppliers.
- Translate important information from Thai to English and vice versa.
- Check and update Cert. from Factory to Clients.
- Process customer’s purchase orders and ensure accurate and timely fulfillment.
- Handling customer queries and maintaining all kinds of Customer support.
- Visit clients, Take clients to approved tasks in Malaysia.
- Bonus ( Depend on company profit)
- Social security
- Group insurance
- Annual leaves
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours during covid situation.
HSSE Officer (Soler)ID:6151945,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Pathum Thani
-Assist HSSE Manager in performing process confirmation check at all Non-Shell / Shell Retail project sites effectively
-Support project team / EPC to track / achieve project HSSE KPI’s
-Support HSSE Manager in Site Inspection / HSSE Audit / Walkabout with Client as per schedule
-Report to HSSE Manager and support project team in TH/VN/KH HSSE related matters
-Provide support and coordinate HSSE Meetings with Cleantech Solar project execution team and with Client as required
-Assist to undertake assurance program including any programs initiated by company
-Provide HSSE support for any functions / stakeholders at all times as instructed by HSSE Manager / HSSE Director
-Assist HSSE Manager in process confirmation check at all TH/VN/KH project sites effectively
-Compile HSSE performance data and submit weekly report to HSSE Manager
-Support HSSE Manager for any HSSE areas/tasks which are required / requested from Client (Shell / Non -Shell)
-Assist HSSE Manager on HSSE documents development process which may be required to be updated from time-to-time due to compliances as advised / instructed by Client
-Update HSSE / Other required compliance aligned with company Legal Register and update gap analysis for project base
-Support HSSE Manager to update Risk Assessment and WAH portfolio in term of Project/O&M.
-1-year contract( Possibility to be permanent employment depending on the performance.)
- Social security
- Transportation allowance (Actual Pay)
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Other details will be shared at the interview
Sales (JLPT N3)ID:5890325,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Department: Office Automation Harness Sales
Product: Wiring Harnesses for Automobiles/ Harness Components
- Manage sales & purchase activity
- Make Weekly forecast & reports as assign
- Coordinate with suppliers for shipments and other related matters
- Make billing and follow up payment from customers
- Coordinate with the QA department when customer make claim
- Getting and verify RFQ to issue quotation
- Manage Price & Making quotation & Cost check
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Visit customer and supplier to update market information and keep a good relationship
- Communicate with customers and maintain good relationship
- Translate Thai-English-Japanese as assign
- Others as assigned by superior
- Food & transportation allowance: 3,800/month (after probation)
- Diligent: 500.- /month (if no late, no leave)
- Group insurance for IPD, accident
- Medical fee: 30,000.-/year
- Dental fee: 5,000.-/year
- Spa, fitness or family medical: 6,000.-/year
- Provident funds: 5% from basic salary
- 6 days annual leave for first 3 years, from year 4th will be 1 day additional (Maximum not over 12 days annual leave)
- Annual health check
- Company trip
- New Year Party
- Yearly Bonus (depended on company’s business situation and profit)
**Average 4.2 month in 2020
Sales Executive ( Packaging Department)ID:6148225,000 THB ~ 32,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Sales representation of our client.
-Build & maintain customer.
-Negotiate and manage business development and sales related activities.
-Follow up the sales routine job and deliver job.
- Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Support Fund (i.g. birthday, marriage, child birth and funeral)
- Company Trip
- Incentives (for work anniversary)
- Premium Car Insurance
- Sales Support Equipment (i.g. computer, mobile phone, fuel card)
- Car Maintenance (7,200 THB)
Sales ManagerID:5890980,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
・Coordinating sales Revenue/Gross Profit forecasting and planning processes within the sales organization.
・Proactively monitoring and strive to maintain high quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
・As needed, coordinating, planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
・Working with Marketing to ensure the lead generation processes are productive in efficiently generating quality sales opportunities.
・Proactively identifying opportunities for sales process improvement.
・Working closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizing opportunities for improvement.
・Assisting sales management in understanding process bottlenecks, inconsistencies and partnering with Sales and Business Operations to develop good solutions.
・Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
・Implementing and enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams.
・Working closely with sales management and the Information Technology groups to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
・Helping to coordinate training delivery to sales and sales-related organizations.
・Providing input to senior leadership in the development of selling strategies, organizational structure, and design of sales incentive compensation programs.
・Working with Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, providing assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
・Directing and supporting the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
・Building peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Provident Fund
- Salary Increase
- Transportation Allowance
- Life Insurance
Sales staff (JLPT N2-3)ID:6078830,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
[Products] Industrial Gases(CO2,N2,O2,Ar,He,etc)
- Identify prospective customers and secure business
- Introduce company service to prospective clients
- Maintain and expand business with existing customers
- Establish relationships with clients and company
- Achieve sales target as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- Provident fund
- Provide company car for sales