Key Account Manager (Tape, Distributor)ID:6400970,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBangna22 days ago
70,000 THB ~ 120,000 THB
Trading(Food), Trading(Other), Trading(Computer/Telecommunication), Trading(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Trading(Machinery), Trading(Automotive), Trading(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Formulate and propose short and middle term plan which contains PNS and MI development, and also strategic objectives such as effective resource allocation and Market Segment Planning. Propose relevant KPI among all of the stake holders.
- Develop and execute market and sales strategy for designated market segment to ensure better market and geographical coverage/penetration geared at profitable growth
- Identify business opportunities and growth potentials with the sales team within the defined market segment to realize the opportunities.
- Work together with borderless business support personnel and key account owner to achieve borderless business objective.
- Coordinate with internal resources e.g. marketing, technical, product management within each market segment, to provide value added services to the customers
- Develop external network in SEA
- Ensure and monitor the major KPI within the defined market segment to ensure achievement of
sales development and financial objectives.
- Direct and align sales team effort in each market segment to ensure enough project pipelines to achieve ABP targets and to ensure timely closure of each project. Active involvement in the key projects
- Establish key customer plan to ensure efficient and effective customer contacts and visits
- Develop and implement effective pricing strategy for each market segment together with SEA management team and regional marketing.
- Actively calls on Key Accounts in each market segment and provide direction and guidance to the account owner.
- Ensure sufficient customer penetrations within each market segment.
- Identify value chains in each market segment and develop optimum sales channels to ensure effective customer service and sales growth.
- Establish and implement the use of sales tools within each market segment. Ensure the whole sales cycle in the designated market segment is well managed.
- To actively reporting on issues that has impact on company performance or operation.
- To provide monthly commentary on business activities and market trends within individual market segments, consolidated SEA SFM, borderless business, and up-to date information on key projects.
- Assures a highly skilled, motivated, and dedicated team
- Ensures open communication (top-down, bottom-up and across) on sales information (sale strategies, best practices and success stories, new products and learnings)
- Ensure that the sales force is properly equipped with the necessary training to carry out their functions within their market responsibility
- Directly and indirectly coaches and improves skills of all team members
- Leads, encourages and motivates team members in their area of responsibility
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Sales/Marketing/Business Management or equivalent professional qualification
- 7 years or more of relevant experience including 2-3 years leadership (direct/indirect) and regional experience
- Virtual team management
- Distributor Management background, Industrial sector Sales and/or Business Development experience is a MUST.
- Experience in adhesive related manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Trustworthy and of Sound character
- Business Acumen
- Strong team player and Communication
- Sales skill and tactics
- Resulted oriented
Level 3 - Business Level
Thai, English, Japanese
- Health Insurance (OPD & IPD)
- Dental Allowance
- Annual Physical Checkup
- Maternity & Marriage Gift
- BONUS (aprx 2.2 months, max 4.4 months)
- Mobile Phone
- Car park space
- Petrol Card
09.00 ~ 18.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Sales no need to check in at the office