This job is closed
Senior QA TesterID:5585140,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Security Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Pre-sales, Programmer, Hardware Engineer, IT Executive, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Project Manager, Application Development Engineer(Open Source), Application Development Engineer(Web/Mobile), Application Development Engineer(Enterprise), Application Development Engineer(Embedded Systems), Database Architect/Design Engineer, Server Architect/Design Engineer, Network Engineer (Design), Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Research & Development, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer, Other(Creative Jos)
Web/Mobile/Game, Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
- Work and timeline planning with Product Team and CTO then assign task to team members
- Responsible for quality assurance of software development.
- Customer requirement analysis: design acceptance test used between business team and development team.
- Automation test management: analyze, design, and develop automation test script using Java-script and perform automation test
activities with development team members.
- Test management: analyze and design test cases and perform testing activities with the development team.
- Defect management: perform defect logging and create bug reports.
- Team coordination: coordinate between development team and business team to check the requirements are correct
- Documentation management: create documents regarding requirements, use case, test plan, bug report.
- QA process improvement: responsible for designing and improving QA Process.
- User acceptance testing (UAT) at clients' site to train user and test platform using
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or any related fields.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Software testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of Software testing procedures and practices.
- Prior experience with Web/Mobile application testing, automated testing with Java script is a plus.
- Demonstration of attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to measure and report test results and defects accurately
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Can work under pressure
- Team management skill is a must
Level 5 - Beginner Level
09:30 ~ 18:30
- Weekend (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays
- Vacations (10 days)
- Business Leaves (10 days)
- BONUS (depending on company profits)
- Annual Company Trip
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Expense (actual expense reimbursement)
- Travel Expense
- Free Food & Board Games, every Friday