27 Jobs for IT Executive found
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Assistant ManagerID:6304440,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmatanakorn
Responsible for Software, IT Hardware, Network, Backup Data
Program and systems: AS400
Accounting System: ACCPAC
- Understanding and Analyzing requirements.
- To design and develop software and system.
- Writing and testing code, refining and rewriting it as necessary.
- Communicating with any members involved in the project.
- To check if the software and systems make computers and hardware work correctly.
- To develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- To have a meeting with another department to understand the software situation that staffs use.
- To have a meeting with HQ in Japan.
- To report to Thai HR Manager and HQ.
- Position Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation support : Robinson Sriracha + Amatanakorn area
- Housing Allowance 1,000 (After probation period)
- Special Skill Allowance (ตามความสามารถ)
- Cost of living 1,200 (After probation period)
- Language Allowance
- Diligent allowance
- Medical health insurance (Employee and family)
- OT allowance (คิดจาก เงินเดือน ค่าตำแหน่งและค่าทักษะพิเศษ)
- Provident Found 6％
- Bonus ได้ตามระยะเวลาในการทำงาน ไม่ครบปี ก็จะได้ตามสัดส่วน ตามโครงสร้างบริษัท
2021 3.9 months + 41,000 THB
2022 4 months + 46,000 THB
IT Delivery Manager/LeadID:62988100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBPathum Wan
• End to End responsible on IT application development delivery
• Setup and manage a team with 5~7 members
• Support IT projects execution
• Coordinate, monitor and report the application development activities as per the agreed scope, schedule, and plan
• Responsible for the quality, cost, and timeline of the deliverable
• Lead the team with end-to-end implementation on IT/digital solutions.
• Design the architecture of the solution
• Ensure the delivery is on track; ensure all risks and issues identified are properly addressed
• Support the preparation of project charter include Scope, timeline, resource, and budget
• Hand-on execution is required
Senior Windows Server and Systems EngineerID:6296370,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBangna
• Design, development, implementation and ongoing management of client Server infrastructure and Systems
• Work on projects to identify and implement solutions across multiple clients.
• Work with the sales team to gather customer requirements and develop proposals to build and deliver simple to complex technical solutions.
• Take ownership as the escalation point for critical operational support tasks as required
• Social Security
• Premium Medical Health Insurance
• Fixed Bonus 1Month
• Hybrid Work
• Flexy Working Hours
• Company Laptop
• Working with aboard team (Australia & Canada)
• Training and Certification benefits
• Work on projects in Australia and overseas across multiple industries (Subject to restrictions such as Covid19, Visa pre-requisites etc)
• 15 Business days annual leave
• New Modern Office and workstations located in Bangkok CBD
Full Stack Team LeadID:62301100,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBangna
• Liaise with customers to work on bespoke development opportunities to provide the best solution for their needs.
• Collaborate with the team to improve our existing product offerings.
• Direct input (and creative freedom) into the design and implementation of our products, both new and existing.
• Provide leadership to the development team.
• Work with different languages and frameworks, utilizing the best tools for the job.
• Flexible working conditions.
• Working from Home
• Flexible hours
• Company laptop.
• Walking distance to public transport.
Support Network Engineer (Working Shift)ID:5809625,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
• Hand on Active Directory
o Check service of AD server
o Check GPO
• Hand on Visualization/vdi
o Basic knowledge, VMhost, VMguest, Vcenter*
• Hand on Storage
o Basic knowledge storage (Raid 0, 5, 10)
o Hardware replacement
• Hand on Backup exec
o Check service of Backup exec
o Check status backup daily (full and incremental backup)
o Check agent each guest on server
• Hand on WSUS
o Check Upstream and downstream server
o Check service of WSUS
o Check GPO relate with AD server
• EPP/EDR (Additional skill)
o Hands-on Symantec and Trend Micro apex one include update agent server.
• Hand on HCI (Additional skill)
- Transportation fee
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December (2 times Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Yearly Health Check Up
System Engineer/Network Engineer ID:5592040,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRatchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Provide any IT support and troubleshoot any problems for user
- Always looking for an IT technology/innovation and try to apply to the company with the most appropriate solution
- Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update incident status and information
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resgined employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Active directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server,IP Phone system, Calabrio, Office 365, AirWatch, Cisco Umbrella, LINE Works and etc.
- Manage IT improvement project and coordinate with HQ in Japan
- Social security
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Allowance (2,500THB)
- OT (Maximum 50 hrs./month)
- OT Food
Senior Computer System Validation EngineerID:6295030,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBLamphun
- Involve with the ERP projects to support and translating the business requirements into validation & compliance requirements.
- Plan, organize, execute & document IT & QA activities with IT team for ERP system projects & regulated systems.
- Handle change control requests as per IT and Business Standard operating procedure to ensure that sufficient documentation are in place.
- Strong experience in managing testing throughout the SDLC for MES, establishing Validation Plans (VP) and Testing Strategy.
- Hands-on experience in writing test cases, test data preparation and test execution. Expertise in writing test scenarios using design
- Good knowledge in writing testing/qualification protocols.
- Prepare computerized systems documents, VP/VMP, URS, FDS/FRS, SDS/TDS/DDS, XQP, TRM/RTM, RA, IQ, OQ, PQ, XQR, WIs, SOPs, Forms, Traceability Matrix and Validation Summary Reports.
- Coordinate with QA and business operations for validation activities, perform installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ) activities.
- Ensure compliance of IT regulations in security, quality and environmental prospective (e.g., ISO 19001, I SO14000, etc.) as
well as global IT policies and procedures.
- Support Global CSV Lead on quality and compliance of ERP systems.
PVD, Medical insurance, OT, Bonus
Software Engineer (Backend)ID:6293650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBDin Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
Hands-on design/develop features and fix issues under the supervision of senior engineers in a cross functional team
Adopt best engineering practices, reusable module designs resulting in a quality and fast-paced deliverable as guided by senior engineers
Provident fund 7.5%
Loan (computer and car)
Senior Software Engineer (Backend)ID:6293580,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBDin Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
-Hands-on design/develop features and fix complex issues in a cross functional development team
-Lead the team to adopt & advocate for best engineering practices, reusable module designs resulting in a quality and fast-paced deliverable
-Coach and mentor team members
-Provident fund 7.5%
-Loan (computer and car)
Product ExecutiveID:6258930,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Research and analyze consumer’s needs, problems and insight, and also competitors and trends of the industry.
- Ideate and design product scope and specification including the description of modules and features of our product - version by version.
- Prototype and design product by creating Flowchart, wireframe, user journey, use case, etc. to be the blueprint of product development
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer, System Analyst, Developer, QA Tester for product development process.
- Comment UX and UI design from UX/UI Designer.
- Track and follow up with Developers on the development process.
- And launch! with release information including product version info, update and improvement info, etc.
- Collaborate with project manager, project coordinator, and customer services to help delivering the solution to the customers.
- Get requirements and feedback from stakeholders, especially users and customers to do product analysis and ideation for the improvement.
- Continuously improve product capabilities to enhance our core competency and still be relevant to the market.
- Develop product and service requirements and roadmap with well understanding of customer needs.
- Work and coordinate cross functional teams from internal teams (other departments) and external teams (customers and partners) to deliver the best service and solution.
- BONUS (depending on company profits)
- Annual Company Trip
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Expense (actual expense reimbursement)
- Travel Expense
- Free Food & Board Games, every Friday