36 Jobs for System Analyst found
Senior ERP Pre-Sales ConsultantID:5881540,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
- Communicate with customer, commercial sales for appropriate ERP solutions and design.
- Prepare and comply the questionnaire and TOR to understand customer requirement
- Design the ERP solutions and prepare solution diagram that meet customer requirement.
- Propose solution and present the designed solution to the customer
- Exposure to business processes and industry practices, ability to analyze business requirements and solutions to deliver winning proposals
- Creating materials to propose to customers
- Work with functional & technical team to prepare solution
- Social Security Fund.
- Group insurance :
o Life Insurance
o Accident Insurance
o Health Insurance (IPD, OPD)
o Dental Fee
- Special payment for Ordination, Marriage, Childbirth, Death (Employee, Father, Mother,
Husband, Wife and Children) and Special payment for Natural Disaster.
- Gift basket for inpatient case.
- Note Book and equipment.
- New year Party.
- Company Trip.
- Annual Bonus.
- Salary Adjustment.
- Moral Activity (Doo-Jit).
- Training and Seminar.
- Per-diem Allowance (Overnight stay in province).
- Travelling Expense (In case of working onsite).
- Annual holidays 10-17 working days per year after continuously work for 1 year.
- Public holidays of not less than 13 working days per year.
IT Engineer with Linux and AWS ExpertiseID:5536670,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBMRT Line
Responsible for the back-end IT systems comprised of about 150 Linux virtual machines:
- Ensure the security of the systems;
- Deploy monitoring solutions;
- Install patches in due time;
- Perform daily maintenance, backups and monitoring to ensure smooth operations;
- Propose optimizations of resources and improvements ;
- Ensure site-to-site connectivity;
- Perform BCP tests;
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- Health insurance
- Yearly salary adjustment
- Social security
ERP(SAP) Implementation OfficerID:5717425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBMRT Line
- Responsible for ERP software.
- Meeting with customer about new project, preparing document such as business flow, software customization design, manual, etc.
- Coordinating between customer, vendor and development team by using English about ERP software.
- Identifying data and system according to customer’s business flow and requirements.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions.
- Participating in meeting, support work and user training during the implementation. (By Remote and On-site)
- Handling about project related documents such as manual, minute of meeting.
- Transportation 1,000B
- Bonus (Fix 1month / Dec)
- Health & Dental Insurance (Group Insurance Tokio Marine)
- Provident Fund
- Yearly Health Check
- Business Trip Allowance (For customer on-site and oversea trip)
- Chance to Japan Travel & Business Trip
- Anual leave Min 10 days vacation / year
- Private travel allowance 5,000 THB / year
- Company Party by quarter
System Analyst (New Dept.)ID:5826235,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Manage project (Company have plan to set-up new production control system/Sales database)
- Consult and assist project engineer to solve issue raised during project delivery
- Manage overall project timeline and report progress to management level Perform role as project manager for large scale and complicated project
- Set up project charter, stakeholder registration, project plan and risk management
- Execute project plan, minimize risk, solve issues and handle change request
- Monitor project progress and report to management
- Other duties
- BONUS (2-2.5 months)
- Company Insurance
- Language Allowance
- Cost of Living Support (1,300 THB)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (500 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (max 6,000 THB)
IT Manager [Kasetnawamin Office] ID:5801450,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBLat Phrao
- Developing and implementing IT system and best practice guides for the organization.
- Identifying and action on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Develop & Implements new technological strategic solutions.
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Social Security
- Group Insurance [Tokyo Marine]
- Health Checkup
- Influenza Vaccine (ฉีดวัคซีนไข้หวัดใหญ่)
- Bonus > On December [depend profit]
-Average 2020 : 1.4 months
-Average 2017-18-19 : 2 months
- Adjust Salary > On April [depend profit]
- Company trip [Outing]
- Marriage allowance
- Funeral allowance [Family]
- Hospital giftset
- No OT
HRIS Senior staff Programmer *LatkrabangID:5872733,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBLatkrabang
- Report: Thai HR Manager
- Develop and maintain and operation and support HR for the relevant HRIS modules (Personal, - Compensation and benefit, Payroll, Time Attendance, Organization, Security, Authority of Approval)
- Operate Payroll, provident fund, social security, and personal tax
- Generate and summary HR report
- Maintain and update business data requirements and transform to system document, dataflow
- Identify, analyze and document business requirements across business functions with other user and software developer
- Educate users on training regarding daily issues
- Manage performance and other HR key initiatives
- Provide HR support to a business unit
- Provide process improvement and assessment tools to assure consistency of Performance Management System
- Other task
- BONUS (approx 5-5.5 months)
- Ordinate Alloeance
- Diligence Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Shuttle BUS Service (14 route)
- Meal Allowance
- Salary is negotiable
- Annual Travelling
- New year party & Sport day
- Company Trip (2 times/year)
Programmer (''ASP .Net'' /BTS Ekkamai)ID:3233320,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Develop application in accordance with project and business requirements
- Develop and maintain software on Microsoft
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end process/customers
- Ensure code is fully commented and punctuality of delivery system
- Receive feedback about software system and support existing users
- Communicate closely with Japanese Manager
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation Support
Senior Java Programmer/System Analyst (Maptaphut)ID:5860850,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBMap ta phut
• Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
• Handle project management.
• Make basic design, instruction to developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
• Issue management for system bug, and etc.
• Check and control the task results of team.
** Main jobs **
1 Strong coding skill in Java (Java EE).
2 Knowledge about Web application development.
3 Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
4 Knowledge about Software engineering (Spiral model, Agile model etc.).
5 Knowledge about Software quality check & control management.
6 Design software program specification & Documentation.
7 Design test case for software program & Documentation.
8 Get requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
9 Handle software documentation thus system workflow, use case, ER-Diagram, data dictionary, basic and Program specification.
10 Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
11 Work closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
12 Oversee installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
13 Provide staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded systems.
- Annual Bonus / Not fix
- OT = Not eligible for Assistant Manager level and above.
Domestic Business trip allowance = One-day trip (Go to upcountry) 200 THB/day , Overnight trip 400 THB/night
- Dental 2020 (Group Insurance: 5,000 THB/Year)
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund (Employer contributes 2%-5%, Employee can select 3%-15%.)
- Annual Leave
- Language Study (Japanese & English) = 50% support to the course after getting the certificate (Maximum not over 3,000 THB/Course for Japanese and 4,500 THB/Course for English). Total maximum shall not exceed 7,000 THB/Year
IT Assistant ChiefID:5871440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBEastern Seaboard
1 To support and maintain ERP system, quality system, Microsoft Dynamics AX
2 To carry out general network administration duties e.g. create/modify users, security groups, group policies, backup and restoration
3 To carry out the daily operation and maintenance of IT server
4 To maintain an up to date asset register of all hardware and software, ensuring the company remains compliant at all times with licensing legislation.
- BONUS (3 months, depend on performance)
- Up-country Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Transportation support : Robinson sriracha , Assumtion , Bangsan / No transportation support in Rayong.
- Medical Allowance.
- Group Insurance, Provident Fund.
- Food Allowance.
System Development (Automotive, Samutprakarn)ID:5869923,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Analyze requirement and design the system
- Project planning, vender bidding
- Control project until SOP
- Check quality before release for end-user using
- Create program specification
- Perform programming and unit test
- Analyze cause of problem and inform to user
- Design and create new program for support with user new requirement
- Annual New Year Party
- Annual trip allowance
- Annual leave maximum 14 days
- Bonus (variable bonus - pay twice / year)
- Company shuttle bus service (around Bangkok and Samutprakarn area)
- Company uniform (3 sets / year)
- Employee’s children education allowance
- Group Insurance
- Japanese and English education allowance
- Medical treatment allowance for employee, spouse, and children