Regional Office Manager (Southern) ID:6380760,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBOther (Thailand)17 days ago
60,000 THB ~ 90,000 THB
- Be able to translate the company's new innovations (products, features, specs) to clinical value for the customer. Also, collect customer clinical needs and feedback and share these with product management.
- In collaboration with sales team, new business division and clinical team develop programs and material to train the sales team as well as other internal customers on the operations, features and clinical benefits of the company's hardware and software products.
- Train sales team on the clinical value of our products and solutions. Educate the team on specific selling techniques through creation of clinical value.
- Assist sales team in customer negotiation meetings to be able to adequately represent clinical value of the company's solutions versus competition.
- Introduce Company product line to customers by customer visits, exhibition ans work shop etc.
- Provide information through presentations or other methods to customers so that the customers could understand the benefit of company products.
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Monitoring sales process that how much contribute to the sales for all product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nurse, healthcare administration, or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experiences gained from the Medical and Clinical field.
- Working experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinical supervision or related filed.
- Independent, self motivated with a strong passion in customer services.
- Ability to work with various departments cross region with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determined, flexible with a great adaptability to changes and new ideas.
- Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO) and regulations for the clinical field.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills and leadership skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
Level 3 - Business Level
- Commuting allowanc
- Provident fund 5%
- Medical insurance AIA
- Annual leave
9.00 ~ 18.00
Sat - Sun, Public holiday
Please sign in.