Marketing ManagerID:6305150,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
PR, SEO/SEM, Branding, Researcher, Web Director, Merchandiser, SNS Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Other, Trade Marketing, Product Planning, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Offline Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
- Work closely with operation/production team to understand the business and to prepare marketing strategies.
- Analyze how the company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumer insights.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets as well as competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Share details of emerging trends, consumer behaviors, digital marketing best practices, showcase and performance benchmarking across online, social media, mobile and e-commerce.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Oversee digital media campaigns and carry out media touch-point planning as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis.
- Liaise with and answer enquires from media and general public, and build relationship with media.
- Oversee and edit copy – contributed articles, press releases, social media and online marketing activities.
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
- Thai Nationality only, Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Marketing agency or Advertising company.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC and social media.
- Having experience in global company is preferable.
- Excellent command in English.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good with numbers and presentation skills.
- Have passion in contents, comics and game will be advantaged.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
Sat & Sun
• Social security fund
• Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
• Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for
spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
• Health support and flexible benefits
• Annual leave 12-20 days
• Marriage leave
• Maternity / Paternity leave
• Compassionate leave for family members
• Grant-in-aid for wedding, birth of child, hospitalization and condolence
Please sign in.