13 Jobs for Other (Marketing) found
Marketing Director [Housing-Real Estate]ID:68185120,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBMuang Chachoengsao
เป็ น Marketing กลาง Support VP และ COO A. กล่มุ Strategy: ให้คาํ แนะนาํ > สนับสนุน > ประเมินผล / สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard SupportA1. ขึนÊ โครงการใหม่ (ไมใ่ ช่โครงการเก่า)ขยาย phase A2. ติดตาม / ประเมนิผล /และใหค้าํแนะนาํของ Project ปัจจบุ นั เพÉอืให้VP และ COO สัÉงการต่อกบั PD A3. รบั ผิดชอบ Network / Agency ปิดหนีÊ/ ลกู บา้นบอกต่อB. กล่มุ Branding: สรา้งมาตรฐานของ Brand Standard ทีÉก่อใหเ้กิดและรกัษาไว้B1. CI Handbook (Logo / Brand CI) B2. Customer journey and Customer Experience handbook C. กลุ่ม Marketing Communication: วางกลยทุ ธแ์ ละดาํ เนินการ เรืÉอง การสืÉอสารประสานกบั BU, Implement, Measure result (Effectiveness & Cost Efficiency) / Support Building “SHORT TERM SALES & LONG-TERM Brand building Marketing Communication” C1. รบั ผิดชอบการสืÉอสารดา้น Online/ Offline โดยทาํ งานรว่ มกบั หนา้งานC2. วดั ผลผ่าน KPI & Measurements Management Summary ดทู ง ัÊ Effectiveness และ Cost efficiencyจากการเรยีนรู (ให้ ้ direction)
Store Manager, Retail OperationsID:68083140,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Responsible for driving overall brand retail presentation, in Owned & Operated retail stores (FPS & FOC) country wide. • Accountable for setting targets and standards for store operations and ensure that financial targets (e.g. sustainable comp sales, profitability, target stock levels) and retail KPIs are met and exceeded. • Ensure stores are facilitated to capitalise on RESEC and ATL activities and coordinate with Training, VM, Marketing, Merchandising and Planning/Allocation functions to deliver an in- store experience in line with set Regional/Global Standards. • Accountable for the execution of consistent and high standards of retail excellence in all stores. Lead, coach and motivate retail store staff so that they are constantly motivated to deliver the customer experience while achieving set targets. • Lead loss-prevention efforts through standard setting and audit, • Maintain a talent pipeline with succession plans and developmental opportunities in place.
Marketing ManagerID:6808180,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Assist the Head of Marketing to build up brand image and brand desirability in Thailand via efficiently and effectively plan and execute all brand initiatives and seasonal marketing campaigns. • Knowledgeable about lifestyle and fashion trends, sneakerhead and popular culture, including music and general sports • Develop and execute of all marketing campaigns/activations/PR including planning, programming, and coordination. • Develop overall marketing planning and programs for across all consumer touch points – both ALT, BTL and digital • Manage agencies (incl. creative/production/PR/digital/media buying) for the creative, development and localization of global concepts; and ensuring the brand and its initiatives have enough exposure on different platforms, including offline, online (digital/social media). • Supervise the working process with agencies and integrate with other internal teams to make sure campaign deliverables are on-point. • Assist the Head of Mktg in budget control and management. • Project management and cross functional collaboration with other teams such as Merchandising, Retail, Ecom and Sales. • Responsible for the brand equity research • Consolidate and deliver the related reports of campaign, media report, PR coverage and research for local market and if needed, for Region India/SEA/TH region and/or global.
Market Manager *BTS ChitlomID:6818352,000 THB ~ 66,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
• Acquire new partner and negotiate with existing partners to expanding merchant network for for own product• Understand market requirement for new payment technology and negotiate with necessary parties to align with new payment technology (For example, 3DS 2.0, QR payment, Tap-to-phone, Transit) • Initiate and develop proposal to approach merchants or business partners to expand merchant network• Responsible in project management and leading cross-functional teams.• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels both internally and externally• Create monthly or quarterly performance update to business partners and management• Stay up to date on regulatory and compliance requirements of Bank of Thailand and Payment Network
- Social Security
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Group insurance (IPD/OPD/Dental)
- Annual health check up every year
- Provident Fund
- Public training / Inhouse training
- Company activities (Team building, Outing, Birthday Party, Company CSR, End Year Party, Company Trip)
- Perfect Attendance (max 2000 THB)
- Transportation fee (2,000THB)
- Telephone allowance (2,000THB)
- Travel expense for visiting (actual)
- JLPT N1 allowance 1,000 THB per month (required certificate)
- TOEIC allowance 1,000 THB per month (over 850 score , required certificate)
- Perfect Attendance Allowance (2,000THB *depends on lateness regulation)
Trade Marketing ExecutiveID:6797530,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Responsibilities:1. Develop and implement channel marketing strategies, programs and promotions targeted at all variable channels for Group Products.2. Evaluate channel effectiveness for the sale and distribution of product.3. Properly present and protect the brand in assigned channels.4. Develop marketing literature, sales tools and merchandising for channel customers.5. Plan, forecast sales and implement marketing programs and promotions for the channel.6. Other Assignments.
● Medical Insurance IPD, OPD, Dental
● Provident fund
● Performance Bonus
● Salary adjustment
● Long Service Award
● Social Security
Assistant Manager, eCommerce Content ManagementID:6808255,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
• Briefing, coordination and testing content and copy in both English and Thai. • Maintain high content scores on marketplaces • Work cross-functionally with merchandising and marketing to plan and execute global and regional product launches on marketplaces • Take responsibility for merchandising set up and maintenance of all products , catalogs and additional navigational elements according to the marketing & content calendar • Brief and support the development of creative assets needed to effectively communicate the message to consumers both on-site and through marketing channels • Execute and control the replication of all content changes from staging to production • Setup and maintain customer groups, promotions and campaigns as well as content slots. • Analyze sales performance with Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities to improve conversion • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes • Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external content providers and agencies, consultants, and partners. • Drive further conversion through identification, briefing and testing of improvements to the customer experience and content processes.
Senior Marketing Officer (Bangna)ID:6758530,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBangna
- Communication Planning and Execution: Creating marketing plans for various channels and campaigns both offline and online strategies to raise branding awareness and build the organization's image. It encompasses everything from office buildings, interior decorations, signage, product displays, etc., - Event marketing: Planning and Organizing strategies, marketing event concepts and social campaigns to be in line with the objectives for PR products and branding awareness. Including Take responsibility to efficiently control operations in each step of the schedule.- Content creation for marketing: Take responsibility for creating marketing content that aligns with the marketing strategy. This includes writing web articles, advertisements, and other communication materials to enhance awareness, interest and understanding of the products or services.- Contact with Various Media: Communicate with mass media such as newspapers, radio, and television.- Establish and Maintain Relationships: Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers and business partners.- Analysis and Measurement: Ability to analyze the performance to improve activities and report results to supervisors.
- Bonus (4.5 months depending on company performance)
- O.T. Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- TOEIC Allowance
- Incentives (2times / year)
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
Marketing Engineer (Automotive parts)ID:6807260,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBMRT Line
- Generate new enquiries- Customer Account management for Automotive Customers like Toyota, Isuzu, Honda etc.- Commercial discussions with Customers.- Relationship management with Customers.- Payments and receivables etc.- Required travelling to Customer both domestic. - Travelling to customer Location (Samuthprakarn / Chonburi / Rayong / Prathumthani / Ayutthaya, etc). - Other assignments as required.
- Transportation / telephone expense concern to business.
- Social security.
- Yearly Bonus.
Strategic Planning (Section 2)ID:6360920,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBPathum Wan
- Calculate and analyze maintenance cost, service cost, sapre cost and dispatching cost- Coordinate with Sales and Service teams for update information and cost items of new & existing car model- Prepare master update of RV and maintenance cost of new & existing car model in Seed system- Calculate RV for used car, renew, buyback, Early Termination- Create the idea for corporate strategy plan in order to enhance corporate performance and competitiveness - Coordinate with related parties and work with Management as assigned- Make the report as assigned
● Physical Check-up
● Influenza Vaccine
● Get Well Gift (Employee who get hospitalized)
● Award for 10 Working Years
● Congratulations and Condolences
● Christmas Party
● Company Trip
● Group Health insurance ( after pass probation)
* OPD : 1,500 THB /30 times per year
* IPD Daily room 3,000 THB per 31 days
* Group Accident Benefit : 6,000 Baht per case
* Group Term Life Benefit : 300,000 Baht
* Dental Fee 3,000 Baht / Year
● Provident funds ( after pass probation)
Senior Sales & Marketing OfficerID:6785024,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBSamutprakarn (Other)
- Follows up with customers after receipt of their order; verifies customer satisfaction and resolves any concerns.- Submits report to Sales Manager, provides weekly activity/reports, monthly sale reports and monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory.- Prepares and updates as required, the company’s sales plan and reports.- Receives requests by telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders and changes or cancellations directly from customers. Responds immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customer; answer questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, credit/financing arrangements.- Assists in handling the needs of customer and works with Production and Purchasing to expedite or ensure timely delivery of scheduled shipments, maintains close with liaison with other departments to carry order through completion.- Submits forecast reports to Production Control Manager, provides briefings to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested. Performs any other duties as assigned.- To support Manager to manage all customer’s QCD evaluation and promote improvement activities.- Prepares returned goods paperwork, copies of invoice and delivery receipt to Account and Administration.
- Social Security
- Provident Fund
- Position Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Annual Leave