This job is closed
HR Assistant Manager [Japanese speaking]ID:6011447,000 THB ~ 53,000 THBHemarat 2
HRBP, HRIS, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development
• Managing all function of HR & GA.
• All HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, welfare, visa & work permit, employee communication and employee relations.
• Ensure the organization’s HR complied with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard.
• Work in close partnership with management, business units, and staff to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company
• Provide overall of the payroll function and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll transactions.
• Manage all internal communications related to office administration
• Coordinate with superior to develop HR strategies and policies.
• Have knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14000
• Other duties as assigned by Japanese Management.
• Male/Female, age over 37-45 years old
• Graduated in Human Resources, Business Administration or in any related fields.
• Minimum 8-10 years experience in Human Resources and General Administration in manufacturing.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in management level.
• Good command in Japanese
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Computer skill
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Sat, Sun
- National holiday
- BONUS around 2 months
- Travel Expenses max 5000 ( There is no shuttle bus for Employees).
- Free Lunch
- Insurance Group
- Others: negotiable
- Group Insurance after 119 days on probation.
- Have company car and driver to visit client