397 Jobs for Sales found
Sales(Experience in food)ID:3851730,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
To sale perishable foods for department,supermarket,restaurant and expand the business
Sales Executive (Suvarnabhumi)ID:4820123,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
- Visit customers at the borders of Thailand (near Laos, Myanmar, etc., twice per month)
- Logistics: freight forwarding and customs broker, liners, import & export, BOI, customer service or sales or a related field
- Work under pressure and make decision independently
- Ability to establish business relationships with customers
- Workplace at Suvarnabhumi branch, Mon-Fri
- Social Security Fund
- Bangkok Life & Accident Insurance
- Employee Loan
- Provident Fund 5%
- Mobile Phone & Note Book
SalesID:5007925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBSiracha, Laemchabang
[Setting up a company in Siracha / temporary office]
*Visit client with Japanese Manager
*To find new client and take care existing customer
*Visit client by driving the company car
*Present company products(Leasing Machine / Car / Office supply)
*Cold calling to make appointment
*Junior Sales Engineer (Bangna)ID:4995420,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Calculating client quotations
- House allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Foods allowance
- Diligence allowance
- Bonus 2 time/year
Sales Representative(Industrial Material Dept)ID:5007530,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Responsible for following existing companies (mainly)
- Responsible for Delivery Management from Japan or Taiwan
- Approach the factories and discuss with engineers
- Cooperate closely with other staff in your team
- Other related tasks as assigned by Manager
- BONUS (3-4 months)
- Provident Fund 6%
- Car Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Allowance
- O.T. Allowance
- Transportation Support
- Social Insurance
Water Driven Pump Sales Manager ID:5007440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
-Direct business development responsibility for Thailand, Indochina, and Southeast Asia (SEA).
-Develop a distributor strategy and prepare a distributor organization for success, proving them with training, support, incentives, etc. to succeed. Make sure we have the right products for the right applications.
-Develop the market knowledge required to define and understand challenges, trends and opportunities including marketing strategies.
Sales Executive (Japanese Nationality)ID:5007250,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee
-Plan sales strategy and work closely with team to complete the monthly target.
-Analyze budget, revenue, expense report and realistic forecast.
-Find new customer and maintain existing customer.
-Visit customer and present company profile and products.
-Generate customer requirement report to Japanese management
Sales (Japanese speaking）ID:4921425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To handle for sales of chemical products or related
- To visit the customer, follow up the sales promotion and support customers outside
- Responsible for coordinating with existing customer
- Support Japanese Boss
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Allowance 20,000 THB/ year
- Company car for visit customer
Senior Sales Executive Air Conditioner ID:50067100,000 THB ~ 125,000 THBChachoengsao
- Undertake overall responsibility for Sales & Marketing Dept, AIR Condition
- Formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.
- Develop and recommend product development strategies consistent with company objectives and market changes.
- Set sales performance targets for the department and its members.
- Maintain constant personal contacts with key customers.
- Review all customer activities to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Control obsolescence of inventory including disposing of slow-moving stock.
- Recommend and implement policies & procedures to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness of the outdoor sales team and etc.
- Staff and develop the personnel in Sales & Marketing Department.
- Foster a spirit of unity and team building with the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness of the indoor sales team.
- Ensure that the daily jobs and duties within the sales office are carried out smoothly and completed in a timely manner with the assistant of the Sales Admin. staff.
- Manage and supervise the costing of products by sales office staff.
- Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- BONUS (depending on performance)
- Social Security Fund
- Fuel Allowance (per actual, limited at 15000 THB per month)
- Company's phone
Senior Sales Executive / Assistant Sales ManagerID:4933950,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Identify market requirements by using background and knowledge by on-going visits to customers and potential partners and by desk-top researches
- Visit the customers’ sites to investigate the existing facilities and develop the new plan of the solutions regardless of the company's brand or non-Company’s brand products with the quantitative benefits to the customers by proposing the energy efficient solutions taking into account Total Cost of Ownership (TCO = CAPEX + OPEX) that should be understood and deal in Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) i.e. operating maintenance, building factory management, etc. and Operation Expenditure (OPEX) as well i.e. daily operating management, etc.
- Discuss with customers to achieve the contacts and orders. After taking orders, lead the deliveries which the company has committed to customers
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the solution and service business and promoting them
- Develop the business plan for energy solutions, facility management businesses and Video Analytics Business with the team by taking into account which is the external and internal conditions of the Thai market.
Provident Fund 3-7%
Bonus (Average 3.5 - 4 months)