Senior Hybrid Media PlannerID:6256440,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Branding, Researcher, SNS Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Product Planning, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Business/Corporate Planning
- Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and developing media plans and strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way.
- Liaised directly with the internal team and colleagues to meet business objectives and understand their wants, needs, and objectives and then develop the media plan, whatmedia channel should be used for specific campaigns
- Presented innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target in the most effective way.
- Collecting and analyzing data by the tools with regards to consumer behavior to find certain media with different method
- Devising and recommending strategies and the most appropriate type of media to use,as well as the most effective time spans and location
- Managing budgets and evaluating the campaigns
- Executing and managing digital campaigns using search engine marketing together with social media, programmatic buying and other tracking tools.
- Seek out new media opportunities that fit with the brand and maximize all opportunities
- Measure and report performance of media campaigns, gain insight and assess against
- Overseeing the quality of work that gets delivered to the client.
- Talent development by managing the junior team members and being responsible fortheir delivery & quality of work.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Advertising, Mass Communication, Marketing or in arelated field
- At least 5+ years direct experience in Offine and Online Media Planning, Digital,Marketing, Advertising, Marketing or related field is a plus
- Possess a strong strategic thinking skill as well as creative mindset
- Excellent in research to extract insights and ability to transform those into business opportunities and strategic solutions
- Experienced with Strategic planning, marketing campaign planning, CRM planning, holistic communication planning (All focus on Digital)
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams and handle multiple projects and challenges under pressure
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Able to create a compelling presentation
Level 3 - Business Level
09.00 ~ 18.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays
- Annual Leaves (8 days)
・ Work on weekday
・ Flexible time for work
・ Annual leave 8 days/year
・ Bonus 1 time/year/1 month
・ Transportation Fee Actual fee, but not over 3,000
・ Private insurance for medical care
・ Social Security Contribution
・ Education and training
・ Company Trip (depends on company
Please sign in.