This job is closed
*Product Management - LCD ProductID:5264935,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBMRT Line
Event Planning/Managemen, Management, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
- Responsible for product planning and execution, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with, commercial business lead, marketing, and pre-sales technical support to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Work with marketing, pre-sales technical support, and HQ to define product release requirement, marketing communication, and go-to-market strategy. Provide HQ with the Thailand market information to be able to apply effective product strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Responsible in increasing market penetration and profitability
- Employ a variety of market research methods
- Understand product positioning, key benefits and competitors
- Survey LCD market in Thailand not only our product but also competitor’s product in order to analyze situation and marketing activities.
- Work with a sales lead, channels and key customers for product offering, account penetration and support to close deals
- Conduct product (LCD) presentations and demos
- Coordinate between at Headquarters (Taiwan) teams and the Thailand branch and issue reports to Headquarters marketing campaign / activities.
- Male or Female, Age 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, MBA or any related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience, product management, marketing analyst , channel marketing in related LCD, IT industries or other competitive companies
- English Neo 3 up : Coordinate between at Headquarters (Taiwan)
- Computer literacy in MS Office and related LCD and IT device.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing to consumer markets
- Has knowledge how to import LCD and distribution channel to Thailand market
- Have creative thinking, Strong organization, Challenging and good problem solving skills.
- Open-minded, good communication, creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Level 4 - Conversational Level
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holiday
- Quarterly Incentive 30% based on performance
- Provident fund 5-15% contribution of employee and 5% contribution of employer
- Health Insurance
- Birthday gift 1,000 THB
- Annual Check Up
- Annual 13th month salary
- Annual leave start from 7 days to maximum 15 days based on service year