This job is closed
Cooperate Finance Inter ID:61478150,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
CFO, Fund / Investment Management, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Financial Management, Financial Control, Regulatory Compliance
Management Information System (MIS)
• Implementing and adapting the strategic plan for the company based on financial implications of business developments.
• Prepare and maintain the Company’s strategic long-term financial model and prepare various financial models and scenarios to provide support to various strategic discussions by executive management.
• To plan and manage the efficient capital structure in a manner consistent with the objectives of the organization.
• Ensuring the monitoring of business and financial performance with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
• Being involved and performing in special projects i.e. M&A, Divestment, REIT, etc.
• Preparation and presentation of board materials in relation to any or all the above.
• Develop and manage monthly executive summary and metrics reporting.
• Drive the annual budget process and manage the quarterly update process for the rolling forecast.
• Special projects, as needed.
Investor Relations (IR)
• Develops and implements strategic investor relation plans directed at helping the company to achieve maximum value.
• Continual refinement of messaging and market positioning based on company performance, market perception, expectations, and relative valuation.
• Partner with senior leadership and work cross-functionally to support specific investor relation activities and creation of investor communications and events including analyst days, meeting investor events and other investor focused communications.
• Communicates with the executive leaders about regulatory and legal matters that concern the shareholders.
• Originate and maintain investor-facing materials, including all press releases, investor presentations, conference call scripts, Q&As, IR page website.
• Maintain master investor list and target communication lists; Track all investor interactions.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance
- 10 years of related experience of IR and Corporate Finance Analysis in multi-national company or Hotel Group
- Age not over 42 years old
- Knowledge of SET/SEC regulations, Investor Relations and financial statement, financial analyst, financial report, M&A, Divestment, REIT
- Skills of ERP system
Level 3 - Business Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
8 day after probations and plus more 8 days after 1 year
- Provident fund 4-15%
- Hotel discount
- Travel allowance
- Group Insurance IPD/OPD
- Accident Insurance
- Car parking