2 Jobs for CFO found
CFOID:59305100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well CEO to develop the strategic plan.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial and accounting objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
- Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive job cost system of Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Social insurance
- Group Health insurance
- Company trip to Japan
- AL 10 days
- special discount to buy company product 30%
VP ITID:60411100,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), Rama III
1. Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
2. Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
3. Advise executives on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
4. Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
5. Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
6. Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
7. Interact with company managers on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
8. Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
9. Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
10. Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
11. Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
12. Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Provident Fund 5%
- BONUS fix 1 month and variable bonus (max 4 months, depend on company profit)
- Medical Fee
- Dental Fee
- Loan Bank
- Annual Salary Adjustment in April