This job is closed
Boutique Manager/DirectorID:61441130,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Store Sales, Customer Success, Account Executive, Store/Floor Manager
Sales and Boutique Operations
• To maintain a respectable appearance while on duty according to Company’s regulation.
• To fulfil your role as a staff of the Company by displaying & projecting a good image of courtesy, respectability and professionalism.
• Responsible for overall sales process including walk-in and phone/email clientele.
• Participate actively to develop new sales opportunities and client relationship development.
• Ensure support to all operations of the boutique and use of all available sales too.
• Provide operational support and presence to marketing events.
• To receive stock, check and unpack goods, ensure that goods received are in order.
• Ensure tidiness and presentability to merchandise and displays.
• Assist supervisor/seniors on daily stock count.
• Ensure organization and cleanliness of boutique at all times.
• To ensure all documents relating to receipt and dispatch of goods are properly documented.
• Any other assignments within your capacity may be delegated from time to time to suit the operations.
Customer Experience and Service & Business Development
• Ensure optimal customer experience in the boutique for new sales, customer service (repairs), and all visitor.
• Provide reliable, accurate and first class customer service.
• In depth product knowledge and prices (and discount leverages). Able to explain estimates, repairs (time and prices)
• Participate actively in Customer Relationship Management data collection.
• To provide aftersales service support in receiving repair watches from customers & prepare necessary documentation.
• To coordinate with Customer Service Department to transfer customers’ repair watches for their necessary action.
• To ensure that the stock level in boutique is line with Management’s direction.
• To be alert and report any discrepancies to the Management.
-At least 7 year from retail sales from luxury retail background
-Good management skills, able to work as a team
-Good communication in English
-Good Team Management skill
Level 2 - Advanced Level
0900 ~ 1800
Working day: 48 hours/week
-AL 14 days
-Bonus based on performance