3 Jobs for Store/Floor Manager found
Assistant Shop/Store ManagerID:6002820,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Responsible for customer service and sales performance of the shop.
-Responsible for POS and cashier transactions.
-In charge of maintaining the merchandising and overall good operation standards.
-Responsible for stock and replenishment.
-Handle related report as assign.
- Social insurance
- Medical allowance 3,000 THB/Year
- AL 6 days
- Special product discount
Assistant Manager (N3/Tenant Leasing)ID:6007330,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
We set up DONKI MALL since 2020, so we need sales person to find new tenant shops and restaurants in it.
There are 3 ways to get new tenants, 1st Respond to inquiries by tenants (30%), 2nd Try to find and invite them you are interested in, 3rd Invite them you know their owner if it’s possible.
Responsible for the management and control the operation related to company’s real estate. E.g. Store opening, Leasing.
*We have 2 Japanese sales so we can support you get new tenants kindly.
The store management department divides the following matters.
As Assistant Manager
- Support Manager in doing document works.
- Support Manager in translation.
- Support task related to the following task.
Business Development Role for existing stores
- Act as a middleman between Company (both in Thai and Japan HQ) and Landlord (LL). Conducting negotiations and requests related to lease area.
- Negotiations for expense reduction. For example; Rent, parking fee, common service fee, etc. if there’s necessity.
- Rent appraisal request, appropriate market price survey.
- Survey request and negotiation for common service fees, etc.
- Owner support, Matters related to repairs, Accident cases, etc.
Business Development Role for stores expansion
- Matters concerning store opening plans
- Conducting a survey of trade areas and competing stores
- Simple real estate assessment request.
- Negotiation for the best rent and condition.
- Supporting HQ in conducting consideration of contract details.
- Sales trial calculation and document creation based on store size, equipment plan, expected profit and loss, etc. (PL)
- Create store opening application / purchase intention
- Generate and manage document related to LL
- Planning, schedule, and budget for specially developed properties
- Various negotiations and contract procedures for specially developed properties
- Business promotion, coordination and supervision of long-term development properties
- Operation management of specially owned properties
- Real estate auction / public auction support
- Real estate support of other group affiliated companies
Business related to owned real estate and subleasing properties, Sale of owned real estate
- Routine document task (invoice issuing, rent calculations, etc.)
- Planning for Leasing.
- Contacting customer and keep proceeding the sales.
- Storing and managing related document.
Business related to contract management of domestic properties
- Management of real estate lease contracts and contract deadlines
- Management of real estate registration identification information, etc.
- Management of real estate lease contracts between groups
- Bonus 1-2month/year
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Transportation alowance
- Telephone Allowance 1,000B/month
- Annual Leave after 2nd year
Area Manager [N2 up]ID:5884850,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Task as restaurant staff like serve dishes ,take order from customer, bill process
- Take care of Japanese customer
- Check simple accounting process in shop and report to Japanese manager
- Translate JP-TH ,TH-JP and support evacuation MTG for them
- Control all the floor of restaurant.
- Keep clean shop as restaurant staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security
- Health Insurance : Tokyo Marine (IPD/OPD/Accident)
- Health Check-up
- Bonus (depend on company profit but 2020 able to provide at least 1 month)