This job is closed
【MD候補募集！】アクセスの良いアソークエリアID:5300270,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Import & Export, Marchandaiser, Supplychaine, Whaerhouse, Other, Purchase/Procurement, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight forwarding, Logistic coordinator
Logistic, Trading Firm
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
Customer supportID:5337525,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
Custmer support/service, Import & Export, Technical Support, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- Communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Respond to customers’ inquiries or notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Purchasing Order key into system
- Delivery arrangement with couriers and forwarders
- Transportation allowance 1,000THB/month(after probation)
- Provident Fund
- Social security
Marketing CoordinatorID:5279265,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
General affair, Custmer support/service, Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Resercher, Web Marketing, BOI, Technical Support, Business Development, Event Planning/Managemen, Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Public Relations/IR, Legal/Patent, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Interpreter/Translator, International/Comodity Trade Scretary, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Work with Business General Manager and the sales team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan for Thailand and ensure its implementation and budget management.
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influences. A sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues.
- Gather and update competitor’s information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition.
- Build strong relationships with key customers to understand their issues and address their needs through effective marketing strategies.
- Gain information on products and product trial results from technical and sales team in order to create marketing material to support the sales team e.g. product testimonials, brochures etc.
- Plan and organize company events such as Asia-Pacific Lecture Tour, Alltech Solutions seminars and workshops, trade shows, etc. Ensure that all events are under the budget and follow corporate guidelines and branding strategies.
- Branding of Alltech and its products by carrying out media and public relation strategies for the Thailand market (i.e. articles in local magazines)
- Coordinate activities related to Alltech International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium for the Thailand market.
- Create and provide marketing material as well as adapt existing marketing material from the USA and Ireland for the Thailand market place.
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with the Asia-Pacific Marketing Team
- Travel to target markets throughout the country to understand the market and work with the sales team.
- Travel aboard for training and/or joining/organizing events as required.
- Work as part of a team to achieve Alltech Thailand’s sales goals.
- Work within the budget guidelines established.
- Be responsible for regional and global projects in Thailand as requested by the Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager.
* Sales Coordinator(Value Chain Solutions Dept)ID:4795218,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- Export & Import between Thailand and Japan
- Purchasing Order (PO) key into SAP system
- Delivery arrangement with couriers and forwarders
- Communication with vendors and customers in English
- BONUS (3-4 months)
- Provident Fund 6%
- Transportation Allowance (actual cost)
- Medical Insurance
- Social Security Fund
Business Development ExecutiveID:5327125,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, All Airport Link Lines
Sales Engineer, Custmer support/service, Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Process Engineer, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage), Sales (Insurance), Telesales, Product Specialist, Technical Support, Business Development, Production Management, Research & Development, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Telemarketing, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, International/Comodity Trade Scretary, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Provide full information on products and service and arrange an appointment with clients.
- Contact and find new clients only for close sale.
- Handle and follow up shipment date and payment
- Make Quotation and send to clients.
- To develop and maintain good relations with new customers.
- Following the status of quotations and updateing the system accordingly.
Health insurance+Dental fee 12,000 b/year
Intensive end of year (Depen on KPI)