25 Jobs for Warehouse/Inventory found
Production Control Section Manager [Warehouse]ID:6017050,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPranchinburi
- Managing warehouse and logistic functions in compliance with company’s policies.
- Responsible for the management and control operation of receiving, delivering of finishing goods.
- Responsible for team management to achieve the daily target.
- Controlling expense in Warehouse and planning manpower in department.
- Oversee inbound, inventory, outbound and control, FIFO, 5S, safety.
- Managing stock control and control delivery plan.
- Managing and controlling equipment in warehouse.
- Social security
- Diligent Allowance(per month)
- Meal Allowance 25B per working day
- Company car with driver if going out for business
- Long Service Allowance(3/5/10years)
- Birthday Gift
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus once a year(4-5 months)
- Provident Fund 3%
- Medical Insurance for family(Total 5,000THB a year)
Purchase Manager (Japanese speaking)ID:6016570,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Ensuring all POs are correct and raised in accordance with purchasing procedures and policies.
- Seeking quality sources by using strategic sourcing.
- Monitoring the import of raw material in order to ensure the correct tax and duty are paid for both local and export sales.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring no material shortages.
- To contact with BOI section for getting company benefits and other procedures in order to privilege approval.
- Coordinate with BOI to exercise privileges granted
- To operate and carried out BOI Function of raw material
- Prepare periodical status report and submit to BOI
2. Group insurance OPD/IPD
3. Food in Working day 30 bath / day ,holiday 50 bath/day
4. Provident Found 7 – 15 %
5. Yearly attendance 1,000-3,000฿
6. Company trip , New year Party , Mid - year Party
7. Company Bus Support
9. Attendance400.- 900 Baht/Month
10.Cost of living 1000 Baht/Month
Workday : Monday - Friday (8.00-17.45 )
Head of Supply ChainID:6014750,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
1. Supplier Relationship Management
- Planner purchasing supplier - Unpack, Packaging, Package to Manufacture
- Purchase order processing
- Coordinate supplier, account, approver to meet targeted production and shipment timelines
- Ensuring cost efficient and compliant prep for Amazon (FBA labeling, Barcodes etc.)
2. Online Inventory Management
- Planner inventory for rate 0% stock out
- Control inventory and reorder trackers set up and maintenance
- Creating order balance to never run out of stock
- Manage software to PO, transfer, assembly and adjustment
3. Shipment Management
- Finding best freight option air, sea freight and truckload to optimize freight cost
- Planner 3PL warehouse - USA, Thailand and global
- FBA shipment plan creation in seller central
- Monitor and coordination with forwarders / brokers for shipment timeline, departures, and arrivals
- Inbound shipment tracking
- Create packing list and document export
- Manage report and download document shipment
- Ready to Pre-Shipment Export (QC)
4. Supply Chain
- Finding supplier for new product and quality product
- Product cost & profit calculator
5. Perform other jobs as assigned by superior
- Improve the effectiveness of inventory planning by keeping out of stock 0% and over stock less than 1 month
- Improve efficiency and reduce transportation logistic costs coming from sea shipping 95% and air shipping 5% for old product and sea shipping 40% and air shipping 60% for new product
- Improve the effectiveness of lead time and product cost should not over than 30 days per item and price should not over or lower than market price 20%
- On-site Massage and Spa
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Insurance, Life and Health insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase (ESP)
- Fix Bonus and Incentive etc.
Logistic PlannerID:6004717,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet
1. Follow up the forecast shipping volume from customer.
2. Receiving Shipping Order/Packing List from customer.
3. Checking requirement of each destination / consignee, loading condition etc.
4. Input the shipping details of each destination and weekly stuffing plan into the Export Shipment Table.
5. Upload daily production plan from AS400 to update in the shipment table, and send updated table to all concerned.
6. Check booking confirmation for ETD, Place of CY & RTN, first return date and CY cut-off.
7. Check the shipping order with production plan in order to arrange the daily stuffing plan.
8. Follow up waiting booking confirmation from CS team
9. Negotiate with CS team to revise CY date or extend cut-off time in case of waiting production or any reason.
10. Make Container Loading Plan (CLP) in DRIAN program (Customer).
11. Send completed individual loading with confirm the number and size of container to MACO via e-mail.
12. Send completed individual loading with confirm the number and size of container to MACO via e-mail.
13. Follow up shipment confirmation from MACO to proceed the shipment.
14. Arrange daily stuffing plan and send to Trucking Team.
15. Negotiate with trucking to keep the container in the warehouse in case of waiting production or save cost of chassis charge and demurrage charge.
16. Check completed stuffing every day in order to adjust the stuffing plan.
17. Check warehouse situation and manpower in order to arrange the proper stuffing plan
18. Check the production plan in AS400 and receiving data in WMS in case of waiting stuffing.
19. Solving problem for operation team to make stuffing smoothly and completed loading as customer target.
20. Forecast the monthly shipping volume report.
- Social Security Fund
- Group Health insurance
- Provident fund
Pricing Officer (Ocean Freight)ID:6005028,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Checking & negotiation of ocean freight from shipping lines and cost control.
- To respond all inquiries.
- To Communicate with overseas agents regarding all inquiries.
- To issue quotation to clients and overseas agent.
- To co-ordination with all operation team for inquiries purpose.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
Cargo Manager ( Laem Chabang)ID:5949930,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBLaemchabang
- Supervising & Managing of PCC cargo handling quality
- Supervising & Managing of PCC marine safety & vessel operation
- Attendance as superintendent of stevedoring service at vessel/port
- Making PCC cargo stowage plan
- Damage prevention activities at vessel/port
- Education for stevedore and improvement skill of stevedore
- Prepare attending reports and damage/accident report after attending the vessel
- Survey port condition and situation
- Position allowance 3-4K
- Fixed OT 5K
- Social Security
- Performance Bonus
Warehouse ManagerID:6010160,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBSamutprakarn
<Working in Warehouse>
- Manage staff in warehouse
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees : following on work result.
- Monitoring the warehouse operation. Review and report the daily results of warehouse operation
- Manage and control the warehouse and transport process to work smoothly with the correct procedure and accurate system on a daily basis with successfully defined goal.
- Ensure daily ordering transportation routing and schedule to meet customer needed in term of accuracy, punctually etc.
Report to Japanese MG
40 persons in total(Checker/Forklift/worker/Admin)
Client type: over 90% of their clients are Japanese companies.
- Insurances (Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance)
- Annual BONUS (Ave 2month, Dec)
- Meal Box (provided daily)
- Dinner Box (in case of working at night)
- PF 3~5%
物流カスタマーサービス【日系大手/アシスタントマネージャーID:6009060,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- ボーナス 平均1か月(2年目以降)
Custom Specialist ID:5727935,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Ensuring implementation of Materials Control for inbound and outbound management subject to local customs legislation/regulations and best practice, as set forth by executive management under BOI's rule and set up procedures to make sure materials / equipment been well controlled.
- Follow Corporate Logistics guideline in managing Service providers' performance appraisal and evaluation, enhance local logistics satisfaction.
- Support local productions / sales or procurement team's planning and logistics costs control.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure logistics process more smoothly.
- Maintain a professional rapport with all management, support staffs and other employees.
-Bonus (depends on performance)
Warehouse ManagerID:4771045,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBChachoengsao
- Comply with warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements
- Coordinate and initiate to maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Coordinate planning control for warehouse staff and maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training employees, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system
- Social Security Fund
- Group Insurance