29 Jobs for Warehouse/Inventory found
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Ladkrabang Branch)ID:5100140,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBLatkrabang
- Manage manpower and updated name list of staffs both of MLT & Subcontractor
- Training new operation staffs for the regulation and policy of company
- Observation operation staffs to follow the regulations of the company
- Compare price, quality and services to manager for consideration
- Report the defective devices and scrap of the company
- Daily report of manpower, operation job and time of stuffing of each container
- Coordinate with customer in order to solve the problem to be occurred
- Monthly Report of LKB branch
- Support Safety & 5S control
- Assist to manager as require
- Coordinate with Subcontractor and Head Office
- Position Allowance
- Social Security Fund
Direct Marketing Solution OfficerID:6049118,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Office support to warehouse team. Initiate and carry internal procedures for Direct Marketing Solution operations
- Preparing, organizing and storing information in paper and digital form
- Respond to customer’s requirement and assignments from superior
- Prepare reports in English
- Title allowance: 2000THB/month
- Social Security
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Provident Fund
Purchase Manager (Japanese speaking)ID:6016570,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Ensuring all POs are correct and raised in accordance with purchasing procedures and policies.
- Seeking quality sources by using strategic sourcing.
- Monitoring the import of raw material in order to ensure the correct tax and duty are paid for both local and export sales.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring no material shortages.
- To contact with BOI section for getting company benefits and other procedures in order to privilege approval.
- Coordinate with BOI to exercise privileges granted
- To operate and carried out BOI Function of raw material
- Prepare periodical status report and submit to BOI
2. Group insurance OPD/IPD
3. Food in Working day 30 bath / day ,holiday 50 bath/day
4. Provident Found 7 – 15 %
5. Yearly attendance 1,000-3,000฿
6. Company trip , New year Party , Mid - year Party
7. Company Bus Support
9. Attendance400.- 900 Baht/Month
10.Cost of living 1000 Baht/Month
Workday : Monday - Friday (8.00-17.45 )
Logistics Officer (Ayuthaya)ID:6085420,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBAyuthaya
- ติดต่อประสานงานกับลูกค้า ทั้งในและต่างประเทศ
- งานอื่นๆ ตามคำสั่งของหัวหน้างาน
- สิทธิ์ค่ารักษาพยาบาล ผู้ป่วยนอก 10,000 บาท
ผู้ป่วยใน 8,000 บาท
- ค่าเดินทาง เริ่มต้น 650 บาท
Transportation Assistant Manager [Chonburi branchID:6085340,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBLaemchabang
1. Manage the transportation operation scope both of land domestic cargoes delivery and container (Import / Export) shipment.
2. Responsible for the transportation branch teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment, and quality of delivery.
3. Plan, direct, contribute, and coordinate the transport operations activities in the area of responsibility.
4. Take responsibility for budget controlling and profit and loss statement in assigned branch area under the
Transportation Job scope.
5. Plan, manage and evaluate transportation operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, transportation
subcontractors, and customers.
6. Manage and monitor transportation-related performance (safety, quality, on-time delivery, and transportation costs.
7. Manage team and human resource of transportation branch to be the part of operation’s success cover safety health and environment both of internal and public.
8. Carry out reporting the related of an abnormal case, accident, injury or trouble caused during operation and in the
workplace to upper.
- Position allowance 5000 THB
- No Gasoline to travel to company but client provide gasoline allowance for visiting customer.
- Health Insurance
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Physical Health Check
- Annual Leave
- Yearly Party
- Company Trip
- Other Allowances
Inventory control staffID:6085223,500 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmatanakorn
Responsible for general office work related to manufacturing.
- Inventory control
- BOI, etc.
※Please do not infrom candidates, Allowance Details are Confidential for the CDD
- Housing Allowance：2,500THB
- Living Allowance:700THB
- Meal Allowance：45THB/times
- Language Allowance：N2 5,000THB, N3 2,000THB
TOEIC400:500THB, TOEIC600:1,500THB, TOEIC800:3,000THB
- Perfect Attendance Allowance:600/800/1,000THB and annual 2,000THB
Warehouse Supervisor/Assistant ManagerID:6070735,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Responsible for managing the warehouse team in the successful and the timely flow of work. To ensure accurate and timely of receiving, warehousing, distribution operation and shipping base on the company procedure and policy.
- Order and ensure all working process meet requirement, manage warehouse to maintain inventory accuracy
- Conduct good customer services at all times.
- Daily Counting; Daily print-out counting task and issue daily inventory report coordinating raw data from the system with excel data.
- To packing and delivery product list; Daily print-out for customer confirmation.
- Issuing PO and deliver to a supplier on time.
- Issuing NPI/NPS in the system
- Arranging clearance request to the supplier and receiving schedule for delivery in the warehouse.
- Issuing delivery notes for confirmation for customer.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Control and monitoring subordinates (Driver)
- Summary monthly operation result and report to Management
- Evaluation supplier and improvement supplier delivery.
- Monitoring and managing payment.
- Manage and create item code creation and prepare report if overstock of items missing
- Task as needed
- Will inform in interview
- Transport Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Commission based on KPI’s and
- Other standard company benefits such as car allowance, entertainments allowance and Relocation allowance offered to the right candidate.
【日系大手物流会社/新部門スタートアップメンバー】コールドチェーンの事業開発ID:60824150,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- シンガポールリージョナル本社、地域統括会社との連携及びレポート作成 などを行って頂きます。
- 賞与 年1回
- 昇給 年1回
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Bangkhuntien Area)ID:6067240,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRama II
• Oversee inventory control, the cycle count program and management. Ensure current and accurate inventory control for each area in the warehouse, direct Inventory Control Associates' activities. Contribute to the development and implementation as well as the direction of programs to ensure inventory accuracy and asset security.
• Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees : following on work result.
• Monitoring the warehouse operation. Review and report the daily results of warehouse operation
• Supervise the warehouse team and manage day to day warehouse operations
- Position Allowance 7.5k
- Provident fund 2%-5%
- Variable Bonus
- Car maintenance 20k/year (Reimburse)
- Petrol Allowance 2.5k
- Health & Life Insurance
Logistics Coordinator (Samut Prakarn)ID:6079922,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Administer of Import/Export document for the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. (check detail in shipping document; price, packing list, goods descriptions, marking and B/L)
- Coordinate with shipping agents/ freight forwarders, local authorities in preparing detail or document for Customs clearance (re-check HS code, product name & descriptions in Thai, CIF/FOB price calculation, delivery status, customs conformity, FTA privileges, etc.)
- Coordinate with local vendors in preparing vehicles for transporting the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. to site (study packing dimension, suitability of containers, weight, road, distance, location, etc.)
- Coordinate with shipper/consignee for prepare the required packing and import/export document (fumigation, lashing, loading, transportation, FTA privileges related document, etc.)
- Manage delivery operation by coordinated with relate parties to arrange incoming machines, plan for stock or delivery, shipment schedule to customer, with budget control of delivery operation.
- Provide suitable transportation for delivery operation and prior check available facilities and equipment at delivery places (study machines, locations, road, equipment, floor foundation, etc.)
- Control and manage general operation of warehouse (record incoming/outgoing machines, parts, or tooling, unpack and arranging in place, quarterly inventory checking and physical stock counting)
- Manage and record inventory flow for internal utilization.
- Competitive salary plus incentive scheme dependent upon experience
- Bonus (Based on operation result)
- Provident Fund
- Company car or car allowance
- Commute Allowance
- Insurance (Health and Accident)
- Annual Leave (10 days to 20 days based on service year)
- Physical Check up
- Gasoline & Toll Fee for work
- Full training given through structured in-house and field-based
- IT equipment (laptop and mobile phone) and exhibition uniform provided
- Company Trip (History: 2018-Korea, 2016-Beijing, 2014-Hong Kong)
- Opportunity of a training trip to Japan Head Quarters