87 Jobs for Rayong found
Senior Purchasing OfficerID:5591525,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBaan khai
- Source supplier, source new part, ask for quotation, compare price & negotiation
- Analyze price before approval by Management level
- Execute cost down activity / Find items to do electronic part localization
- Responsible for P/O issuance of new project material part and follow up delivery
- Conduct new project part collection
- Other concern which is assigned by supervisor / Manager / AGM
- Transportation support
- Transportation allowance
- Position allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Communication allowance(cellphone)
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Cost of living allowance
- Provident Fund
Production Planning & Control ManagerID:5278755,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBAmata City
- Report to Director and manage 7 subordinates
- To implement the Company Quality/Environmental Policy, and concern manual and related documents.
- To ensure for smooth operation both production planning and warehouse.
- To manage and control of import/export and BOI with cost control.
- To manage and control inventory for KPI achievement.
- To ensure to achieve customer's requirement with available capacity.
- Submit Updated Delivery schedule to customer and acknowledged PO
- Co-operate with customer both Local and Overseas
- Follow up and organize daily production operation
- Control and monitor availability of materials for production use
- Report problem of production to department head
- To ensure that finished goods deliver to customer on time and safely
- Sales summary and report to Management
- Evaluate environmental aspects
・Bonus (1-2 months) *Depends on company performance
・Housing Allowance 2,000THB
・Meal Allowance 30THB per a day
Production Engineer (Die Cast/Aluminum)ID:5259725,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBAmata City
Aluminum Die Cast for Electric and Automotive
- Responsible for the improvement of the die casting process
- Solving the problem and Adjust the Parameters of the Diecast Machine
- Analyze the Cost
- Handle all progressive die designs, die modifications, and repairs and maintenance.
- Provide training for subordinates to have a better process.
- Control and develop Die casting department
- Responsible for creating the document
- Developing, and implementing procedures.
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Shuttle Bus
- Position allowance (1,000-1,500 THB)
- Perfect Attendance 500-1,000 THB
- Meal Allowance 30 THB/Working Days
- Housing Allowance 55-95 THB/Working Days *Up to Position
- Service Van for transportation
- Annual Leave 6-10 days *Up to Position
- Bonus (1-2 months) *Depends on company performance
- 5-10% *Depends on the Performance
Legal OfficerID:5951722,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBSiam Eastern
- Check, Verifies and Control all company’s contract according to the law and keep corporate compliance.
- Monitor all Laws that effect to company and inform to others.
- Gathers, studies and summaries all concerned law and related issue, communicates to other division as appropriate.
- Consults and answers a legal issue to the line managers as request.
- Bonus *Last Year 5.5 months
- Housing Allowance: 2850 baht
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Public Holiday
- Annual Leave
- Business Leave
- Transportation Support (Shuttle Bus)
(Rayong, Muan Rayong, Banchan, Sattahip, Leamchabang, Pinthong, Aoudom, Chonburi, Bangsaen, Siracha, Nongmon)
*Total 40 Route
Finance & Accounting Business Processes AnalystID:5970855,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBEastern Seaboard
1. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
2. Design systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
3. Improve system processes by designing and implementing solutions.
4. Provide system recommendations to process changes as needed.
5. Create and maintain improved written procedures.
6. Define project requirements by forming project teams, monitoring project process, identifying project milestones, phases, elements, establishing project budget, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
7. Liaison with Development group to define efficient solutions.
8. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
9. Liaise, train, coach, and provide support to users.
10. Responsible for creating user training materials and training users during all phases of implementation.
11. Cross-verify through all systems and functions to streamline global process, avoid redundancies, and provide resolutions.
12. Some travel is required to complete project tasks related to gathering data, training, implementation and support.
- BONUS (fixed 1 month) , Variable bonus (Base salary*7.5% + 28,000)
- Housing 4000 THB
- ค่ากันดาร 4000 THB
- Gasoline 10,500 THB
- Food 1,800 THB
- Health Insurance (employee plus 2 family member)
- Life Insurance (24 times of base salary for death, accident and permanent disability)
- Travel Insurance
- Provident Fund (5-15% per service year)
- Annual Leave (10 -15 days/year)
- Mobile Phone Expense (actual cost)
Procurement Staff (1 year contract)ID:5940230,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBMap ta phut
Collaborate with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost improvement and category innovation
Lead the end-to-end procurement process from sourcing, supplier/contract management, supplier selection, certification etc.
Manage purchasing activities, document support and services based on company's needs
Oversee the process & supplier performance and resolve issues with suppliers
Responsible for vendor sourcing activities which include evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
Process engineer [Plastic injection]ID:5945535,000 THB ~ 42,000 THBRohjana
1 Set up the injection molding process for new / transferred molds.
2 Optimize the processes to meet the targets for rejections, cycle time.
3 Handle process improvement for ultimate yield & quality less scrap and cycle time.
4 Continues improvement and reduce rejection rate to meet the goals.
5 Provide process instruction for manufacturing including packaging.
6. Judgment parts and decrease the defect.
** Allowance **
Meal Allowance 60 THB/day
Transportation Allowance 100 THB/day
Uniform 4 Ea/year
Diligence allowance 500 THB/Month
Working hours are 07:00 a.m. ~ 17:30 p.m. with 1 hour lunch break from Monday to Friday.
Remark : Company doesn't have transportation
Japanese InterpreterID:5935730,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Responsible for interpreting between Thai and Japanese
- Translate some documents related to QC field
- Attend meeting to interpret
- Submit job to worker as manager said
- Oother tasks as needed
- Living allowance:1700THB
- Position allowance:MGR3000THB/SV1500
- Meal allowance:30THB per day
- BONUS (4 months plus 24,000 THB)
- Free Shuttle Bus：30km radius from the company
Sales (New grad OK) *Eastern SeaboardID:5969415,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBEastern Seaboard
[Product] Machine tool/ Cutting tool/ Automation System
[Customer] Main is Japanese customer
- Visit customer and propose products (machine tool, cutting tool)
- Expand the new customer accounts
- Contact, communicate with customer, factory, suppliers
- Responsible for concern issue Forecast, Delivery, Quotation, etc.
- Other related tasks as necessary
*The clients are Japanese companies in Rayong industrial area.
- Meal allowance: 1,000THB/month
- Mobile allowance: 500THB/month
- Car allowance: 1,500THB/month
- Perfect attendance: 1,000THB/month
- Social security
*Not provide company car
Sales and Marketing Manager [Thai Nationality]ID:4058360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBAmata City
- Achieve short, medium and long term business growth objectives and sales targets.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to achieve business goals and approach new client.
- Coach subordinates to achieve total customer satisfaction, departmental objectives and targets.
- Sales and capacity forecast, budgetary and cost control management.
- Handle customer enquiries, quotations, costing and price management.
- Manage compliance of all matters relating to sales agreement, commercial & contractual terms with customers are in compliance with Company policy and management directives.
- Provide timely report to management on the market and customers business directions and plans.
- Provide customer service support in technical & administrative matters. Liaise with internal and external parties to resolve all matters relating to customers requirements, expectations, complaints, project management etc.
- Build and develop good rapport with customers to achieve a long term partnership
- Such other assignments as may be directed from time to time
- Bonus Depend on company's performance [Around 1-2 months]
- Social security
- Position allowance
- Gasoline for visit client only 6 Thb/km