122 Jobs for BTS (Silom Line) found
Transrator (JLPT N1-2)ID:5649820,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Handle translate documents Japanese – English – Thai
- Control, support and guidance documents system to concerned partied
- Other related jobs as assigned by superior
- Social security
- Medical insurance
【Female / Age up to 25】Sales Admin (Car Parking business）ID:5655018,000 THB ~ 22,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Company Business : Car Park Management / Consulting / Investment / Others
Number of staff : 100
1. Prepare Service Agreement
2. coordinate with all project
3. Take care of New customer application and cancel application
4. Summary of monthly payment to account
- Social Security
- Medical Welfare
- BONUS (depend on individual performance)
- Laptop and mobile phone
Software DeveloperID:5624835,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work as a Full Stack Developer which have to work on both front-end and back-end
- Write unit test and integration test
- Support production issues and requests as needed
- Be an active learner
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (Depend on company's benefits)
Procurement Manager *ChatuchakID:5654525,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Manufacturing and sales of Butadiene derivatives
[Number of Subordinates]
- Procurement of raw materials
- Maintain relationships with supplier (Thai and Japanese)
- Control supplier activity:Price update,supplier evaluation
- Control to cost down with supplier
- Ensure value for money and cost efficiency
- Control and take care job assignment to subordinate
- Control of meet department target
‐ Other task
- Bonus:Depend on Company performance
- Dental reimbursement rights
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
施工管理（大型工事の為2020年10月～21年3月までの契約）ID:5651350,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Marketing ExecutiveID:5654330,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet
• Find new business partner and maintain existing partner for co-marketing campaign
• Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts.
• Ensure the quality of content and report any issues quickly to both internal and external partners.
• Manage operation tasks and implement from initial stage to the end.
• Manage, create and develop co-marketing campaign.
• Find new business partner for co-marketing campaign.
• Develop co-marketing campaign scheme.
• Create marketing content for online materials, including social media and collaborate with designer.
• Analyze co-marketing campaign performance and make report on occasional basis or when requested.
• Plan content strategy and promotion plan.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Social security fund
• Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
• Annual dental treatment reimbursement
• Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for
spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
• Lunch credit
• Vacation leave 12-20 days
• Marriage leave
• Maternity/Paternity leave
• Compassionate leave for family members
• Grand-in-aid for wedding, childbirth, hospitalization and condolence
Senior Marketing CoordinatorID:5654135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Help develop and implement marketing campaign
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, maintains databases, and prepares report
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Performs product quality testing at the warehouse and/or the office
- Reports product damages during transportation
- Performs order quantity forecast based on the trend of sales and the balance of inventory
- Maintains the amount of the giveaway product for sale promotion
- Prepares the documents to support with government agencies
- Coordinates with the purchasing department to order the necessary materials about the product
- Provides the basic product information to customers
- Supports the new product development project
- Support the marketing activities
- Vacation as provided in the Thailand’s Labour Law
- Free office product
- Parking slot
- Bonus : Guaranteed 1 month
- Group medical insurance, provide after probation
Marketing for Software Platform ID:5647135,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee
- Work with Management team and application development team to create go-to-market plan, marketing program and implementation.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Communication with customer to get requirement and feedback then transfer to software development team.
- Manage the software platform branding, and consistency across all touch points.
- Work with ads agency to develop online & offline communication materials to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop marketing communication materials that support the execution of marketing activities e.g. Infographic media, slide etc.
- Assist with public relations and media engagement e.g. Facebook page, website - manage social media content.
- Work with in-house application team to handle internal & external communication
- Organize events such as conferences, seminars, marketing event and trips.
- Coordinating and managing relationships with outside vendors.
- Other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (Depend on company's benefits)
Senior Finance & Account Executive (A/R) positionID:5653228,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Responsible for checking and posting both sales invoices and purchase invoices into ERP system (Axapta 2012)
- Prepare monthly sales and cost reconciliation
- Prepare the Daily exchange rate from BOT to Axapta2012
- Prepare monthly inventory summary, inventory reconciliation
- Prepare details of balance sheet such as accrued income, accrued expenses, advance receive and advance payment account
- Perform monthly accrued income and cost including any adjustment
- Transfer undue input VAT to Input VAT (Purchase VAT) and prepare input VAT report
- Prepare entrustment agreement or service agreement and record it to Auditor
- Work closely with team and business unit to ensure timely and accurate monthly closing
- Liaison with external & internal auditors
- Other assignments as required by supervisor
-Bonus (ave 3-4 Months)
Sales AdministratorID:5653117,000 THB ~ 23,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Making quotations requested by domestic sales team
- Making invoices, tax invoices and delivery notes requested by domestic sales team
- Making debit note and/or credit note requested by domestic sales team
- Making any other documents related with sales requested by domestic sales team
- Booking delivery of goods to customers requested by domestic sales team
- Support of any other domestic sales documents related by sales system(Thomas system)
- Support of control of stock of goods in the warehouse
- Support of stock/sample in and out from the warehouse
- Support of import related documents requested by import supervisor
- Pick up phones and coordinate with sales team
- All other sales documentation related assignments
- Meal ; 1,500Baht
- OT allowance(fixed) ; 3,000Baht
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Bonus : Once yearly in the end of year and to be evaluated every year