495 Jobs for Manufacturing found
Import/Export ManagementID:6155530,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Handle and manage the overall Import&Export, and Logistic operations
- Contact with customer of abroad and suppliers in abroad (China, Europe or Japan)
- Ordering / Invoicing / Delivery date management
- Shipping instructions to the warehouse
- Check Invoice and Packing list with fomular both import and export
- Support to Sales department
- Other tasks assigned
- Living Allowance: 500THB/month
- Housing Allowance: 1,300THB/month
- Collaboration: 500THB/month (If full)
- Transportation: 6,000THB/month (Maximum)
- Over time
- Social security
- Bonus once per year (average 3 months)
- Provident fund (Pass probation)
- OPD = 800Baht/day (31 day/year)(Pass probation)
- Annual leave = 6 day/year ( for 1 year)
- Business leave (personal leave) = 3 day/year
Sales EngineerID:6003430,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Lat Phrao
- Responding new customer requirements.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Create SHODAN from the target customer by account plan & management
- Vision system Knowledge
- Basic Componence Knowledge (Sensor, Basic Device)
- Coordinate with sales team to expand and cover the market on the target customer
- Bonus (Paid every 6 months depend on performance)
- Health+Dental+Accident+life Insurance
- Transportation allowance (5.0 Baht/KM. Max 1,700 KM/Month)
- Telephone (Max 1,000 Baht/Month)
- Yearly physical check up
- Funeral assistance
- Wedding gift
- Childbirth gift
- Provident Fund (After pass probation)
- Annual leave start at 10 days for new staff
Finance & Accounting ManagerID:5788380,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBChachoengsao
- To manage, supervise and organize Finance and Accounting Department. Manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting from management to operations by development of Finance and Accounting policies to comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and legal regulations, and within time frame to support all necessary update data to the top management for decision making of the company business.
• Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
• Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for Business operations.
• Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
• Analyzes financial data, complies reports and prepares recommendations to management.
• Coordinate and support all requested data and make reports to HQ at Japan as schedule.
• Consolidation package (by quarterly), Financial package (by Half year), etc.
• Control Cash management to be in liquidity status and utilize the money from planning of SWOP and exercise money to gain more income.
• Control payment and remittance of local and overseas with carefully and protect fraud.
• Review and approve all reporting of Cash Management to top manager and HQ.
• Develop business plans and forecasts budget comparisons, profit analysis and other financial reports.
• Make and analyzed data of “Cost Control”: GP, Cost Down and others information for comparison.
• Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
• Liaison with Banks for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
• Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
• Apportion costs between manifold units of production and management.
• Ensure the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs.
• Prepare estimates of costs for products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
• Prepare cost of manufacturing for payroll and distribution of inventory accounts.
Sharp's Employee Wage & Compensation
1. Bonus 1-3 Months depend on evaluation’s employee and company performance
2. Uniform 3 sets in 1st year, 2nd and up = 2 sets.
3. Transportation support [Van] [กทม ปริมณฑล / Gateway/ Wellgrow / Smutprakarn / Robinson sriracha]
5. Medical reimbursement as far as actually paying no more 36,000 baht /year.
6. Provident fund.
7. Sport day and New Year Party.
8. Insurance allowance 36,000 THB/years
9. Providence fund after probation
Sales Support Officer *New Graduate is OKID:6155420,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBAmata City
- Responsible for both domestic and overseas sales.
- Responsible for preparing documents such as Sales Order, Invoice, documents related to sales, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating with customers from receiving orders until delivering products to customers.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating within the organization to ensure smooth delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating with forwarders or transport companies such as booking a car, booking a vessel, sending documents, etc.
- Responsible for summarizing and collecting all sales related documents to the accounting department.
- Other tasks as assigned.
-Travelling allowance around 1,000THB (receive after probation)
- Housing allowance 2500
- Meal allowance
- Diligent allowance(700/800/900/1000THB)
Provident fund Max 5%
Uniform 3 sets/year
Commuting car N/A
Insurance Grp Insurance
Annual Diligence 1,000B
Bonus 2-3 months/year [2 times/year]
※勤務地 スワンナプーム空港近く【建設機器のリース営業！】タイ語必須 ID:5820350,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Bangplee , All Airport Link Lines, Samutprakarn
Procurement SupervisorID:6155230,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBPinthong
-Select the appropriate suppliers to purchase from to meet company's products and prices requirement
-Negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
-Responsible for managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
-Responsible for periodically review suppliers, and launch improvement programs where required and must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
-Ensure that all purchasing activities are conducted in accordance with purchasing procedures.
-Review Purchase requisition in order to verify accuracy specifications and quantities.
-Prepare purchase orders and liaise between suppliers and related departments.
-To order machine, spare part, tool& equipment, chemicals, raw materials, services and manage subcontractors from local and oversea suppliers.
-Source, select and negotiate with new suppliers for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, deliveries and services.
-Co-ordinate with courier, freight forwarder to prepare paperwork, identify exemption and arrange for import or export customs clearance.
-Initiate and implement cost savings.
-Other related jobs as assigned by Manager
- travel expenses
- Meal allowance
- Position allowance
- Skill allowance
- provident fund
- AIA Group Health Insurance
【FA Section】Japanese Speaker Sales Executive *BTS Sala DaengID:6155040,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Services existing accounts (30%), obtains orders, and establishes new accounts (70%) by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Selling company product, prepare the project proposal and presentation to customer
- Find New customer, and Visit customer (2-3 times/per week) and survey the assigned market to develop sales opportunities.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with existing customer and expand company customer base in assigned area
- Car Allowance:8,000THB/month
- JLPT Allowance:
- Social security
- BONUS(Dec,average 3 months)
- Group insurance
- Company trip (Next year is Japan)
- New year party
Sales Assistant (Business Support Operation)ID:6109525,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
1. To manage shipping documentations, working related to the computer system, networking
2. Receiving Ordering from customer and issue PO to supplier
3. Delivery status monitoring and confirmation of delivery date / stock management
4. Daily Communication with customers & suppliers
5. Coordinate with shipping line & freight forwarders to complete import/export formality within
6. Coordinate/liaison with Government agencies
7. Document & data submission to Accounting team
8. Report any issue or update job progress to Supervisor
9. Prepare monthly Sales or others report to Supervisor
- Bonus 2 time per year (4-6 Months)/Annual Salary Increase
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Treatment for Employee / Family
- Dental Welfare
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Company car support for outside working
- Remunaration when employee resigned (Depend on your working age)
- Company Trip (Outting)
- Special Price for purchase NISSAN Car, and Employee Reward
- Other Benefits (Education Support, Funeral Support, Annual Checkup, Baby Birth Gift Set Etc.)
- No PDF
International Trade ManagerID:60977150,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBSrinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet
This position serve as intermediaries between foreign buyers and domestic sellers, typically you will find buyers internationally for domestic product manufacturers, these can be raw or processed agricultural good, equipment or part.
-Advise business partners on cost-efficient shipment alternatives, based on prevalent tariffs, insurance and quotas.
-Analyze global industry trends for potential new markets and business opportunities.
-Design market research constructs, requirements and procedures.
-Develop customer royalty plans for international markets.
-Develop new market entry business strategies.
-Develop sales, marketing, brand communication and public relations strategies for different international market.
-Direct the formulation of business questions and development of models used for data-mining and analysis.
-Establish brand equity performance goals and measurements to drive performance.
-Establish marketing objectives and strategies for customer acquisition and retention programs.
-Lead the creation of data driven insights and drive the practical application to the business.
-Negotiate with international partners on mew and on-going business collaborations.
-Support fulfilment of food-related certification, regulatory and other requirements for product export.
-AL 15 days
-Medical/Dental/Vision Allowance 19,000 THB
Sales executive (Japanese speaker)ID:6138030,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To maintain and find the business from existing Japanese and Thai customers
- To build the relationship between the clients and the company
- Visit client by company car (company has driver)
- Sometime interpret the communication between Japanese Manager and Thai staff
- Other related task as needed
- Transportation Support
- Dental Treatment
- Health Insurance; Out Patient Department (OPD)
- Annual Health Checkup
- Annual Leave
- Vacation, Leaves, etc.