Product SpecialistID:6259035,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
QA/QC, Tester, Other, Production (PD), Other, System Analyst, Software Engineer, Production Engineer (PE), Project Management
- Liaising with the product team to understand customers' insight requirements in functional, non-functional and concerns, trends and limitations to create the product specifications and future roadmap.
- Compose technical documents (e.g. requirements log, issue log and so on.) in order for product specifications and development and as deliverable such as use cases, test cases, software specification, system diagram, network diagram, flow chart, etc.
- Work with development teams to design product’s system architecture and technology specifications.
- Work with project management team to analyze customer's requirements and find the gap with our product capabilities and generate the solution to close the gap
- Work with Quality Assurance team to design test case and to make sure that our product is always in the high quality and the great performance
- Get requirements and feedback from stakeholders, especially users and customers to do product analysis and ideation for the improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business (MIS), or any related field.
- 2-3 years experience in SA, Technical Product, Software Engineer, Software Development (programming background is a plus)
- Experienced in LMS, e-learning, KMS, HRIS a big plus.
- Good knowledge of Software Development, Software Engineering, Software
- Development Life Cycle, Software Quality Control, project management process, technology landscape such as programming languages, system architecture, how the code works, its performance and limitations.
- Good technical documentation skills; writing use case, test case, software specification, system diagram, network diagram, flow chart, etc.
- Logical thinking, analytical, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English
- Documentation skill and detail-oriented is a must
Level 3 - Business Level
9:30 ~ 18:30
- Weekend (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays
- Vacations (10 days)
- Business Leaves (10 days)
- BONUS (depending on company profits)
- Annual Company Trip
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Expense (actual expense reimbursement)
- Travel Expense
- Free Food & Board Games, every Friday
Please sign in.