Performance Marketing Manager (e-Commerce)ID:6200980,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
SEO/SEM, Branding, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social.
- Own digital strategy and day-to-day account needs across various client sin coordination with the Digital Brand Manager and Store Operations Associate, and other internal stakeholders.
- Together with Digital Brand Manager, ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a brand-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Responsible for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys, and other projects as assigned. Ensure the highest caliber of deliverable and free of errors.
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys.
- Manage the media campaign KPI to drive results and performance, and clearly articulate successes and recommendations.
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations.
- Present media recommendations and participate in brand facing activities as needed.
- Recommend new processes or workflow modifications on media strategy and planning to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used
- Together with the internal team, ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Performance Marketing Associate
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in digital media planning, including: site direct, paid search, paid social, and programmatic (both planning and buying), experience in CPAS is a plus
- Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media set-up
- Expertly synthesize complex digital strategies and optimizations into digestible insights
- Ability to transform business numbers into actionable digital media strategy
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Can manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
- Has strong balance of long term thinking with short term results
- Works well in a cross functional team environment
- Thrives in building rapport and collaborates well with others within the company and externally
- Strategic and critical thinker, independent, and active problem solver
- Curious, creative, and passionate
Level 2 - Advanced Level
9.30 ~ 18.30
Sat - Sun
WFH policy announce month by month
- Group insurance from the first day they start
- 12 days annual leave. After pass probation
- Special leave for vaccination
- Free coffee & drink at the office pantry
- Office party or the refreshment for the campaign
- Regularly review performance with salary increment
- WFH or Hybrid working
x No PVF
x No Bonus
Please sign in.