This job is closed
Operations ManagerID:6108560,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
Warehouse/Inventory, Import / Export, Freight forwarding, Inventory Management
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation.
- Direct and optimize the full order cycle.
- Liaise and/or negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and Government officials.
- Organize and monitor storage and distribution of goods. Minimize slow-moving items and obsolete
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport costs with high efficiency.
- Supervise, monitor inventory management/transactions through company systems.
- Perform the physical count.
- Update the inventory list monthly.
- Plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Ensure the picking, packing and shipping delivery from the warehouse to the office.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with the Thai FDA laws/regulations.
- Coordinate with HQ Operations team in UT, USA, for product forecast, inventory, production, imports, etc.
- Train and meet with the global Operations teams as required.
- Coordinate with IT to implement or interface new systems for Operations.
- Perform the custom clearance as required.
- Test product quality.
- Report product damages / defects.
- Control operations cost.
- Order QTY forecast based on the sales trend and inventory balance.
- Analyze and report the supply chain KPI.
- Correspond with an audit request.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3 years of experience in logistics, warehouse and operations management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MLM experience as an advantage
- Inventory control experience as an advantage
- Experience in liaising with the FDA as an advantage
- Experience in multinational firms as an advantage
- Experience in supervising a minimum of 2-3 warehouse staff as an advantage
Level 4 - Conversational Level
10.00 ~ 19.00
Sat & Sun
6-Day Annual Leave
Free Product Giveaways for Staff
1-Month Fixed Bonus
Group Medical Insurance (** To be provided after the probationary period)