Network Engineer ( Implement )ID:5978730,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Other, Pre-Sales, IT Helpdesk / IT Support/Admin, Programmer, IoT Engineer, IT Executive, Web developer, Data Scientist, System Analyst, System Engineer, Mobile Developer, Network Engineer, Service Engineer, Security Engineer, Software Engineer, Project Management, Application Developer, Infrastructure Engineer
- Gather project requirement and provide technical consulting to customers.
- Define design and solution. (All Network and Security Solution)
- Create project documents. (WBS, Issue-list, Risk-Assessment, Micro design, Work-Plan, Final Document and Closurement report)
- Responsible for project-management role for owned projects.
- Responsible for implementation-engineer role for owned projects
- Control 3rd-party vendor to perform implementation as commitment.
- Control Project Safety, Quality and Deliverable
- Proactive tracking and observe issue then define prevention and escalate to leader.
- Provide logical problem serving in both technical and process until the project is completely done.
- Cover and verify Junior engineer's project
- Male or Female, 24- 30 years
- Worked in network implementation field for 2-3 years at least with multiple scale of projects. (Enterprise one is preferable)
- Worked senior implementation engineer for 2 years at least with covering and conduct for junior engineers under responsibility.
- Worked with multiple parties and vendor control.
- LAN Network: Cisco based Routing (EIGRP) and Switching
- WAN Network: Worked or coordinated with service provider and familiar with BGP and OSPF routing protocols and MPLS.
- Wireless Network: Cisco and Aruba Wireless Solution.
- Network Firewalls: Cisco ASA, FirePower, Palo alto, FortiGate.
- Security Cloud: Palo Alto Prisma solution.
- SD-WAN: Design and Implementing Cisco Viptela or Velocloud.
- SDN: Design and implementing for Cisco ACI. (Preferable)
- Cloud Network: Design and Implementing AWS network infrastructure.
- NAC: Designing and implementing for Cisco ISE.
- VMware: Well understanding and implementing level.
- Linux: Implementing and Managing level.
-Good communication in English language.
- Good leadership and confidence in leading situations.
- Good and confidence to initiate an idea.
- Able to work under pressure and team spirits.
- Able to work in long working hours and work on holiday and weekend.
- Good team player, Problem Solving, Logical Thinking
- Good in self learning. And pro action learning.
- Cisco Certification is preferable (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
- Palo Alto certification is preferable.
- AWS certification (will be advantage)
- Any other certification in related core is preferable."
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
ปี 20222 ทำงาน 8 เสาร์ต่อปีเเต่เป็น WFH
- Transportation fee
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December (2 times Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Yearly Health Check Up
Please sign in.