Finance & Accounting Business Processes AnalystID:5970855,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Financial Management, Business/Corporate Planning
1. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
2. Design systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
3. Improve system processes by designing and implementing solutions.
4. Provide system recommendations to process changes as needed.
5. Create and maintain improved written procedures.
6. Define project requirements by forming project teams, monitoring project process, identifying project milestones, phases, elements, establishing project budget, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
7. Liaison with Development group to define efficient solutions.
8. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
9. Liaise, train, coach, and provide support to users.
10. Responsible for creating user training materials and training users during all phases of implementation.
11. Cross-verify through all systems and functions to streamline global process, avoid redundancies, and provide resolutions.
12. Some travel is required to complete project tasks related to gathering data, training, implementation and support.
- Male / Female Age 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance and Accounting, Accounting Information.
System, Costing Analysis or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Finance and accounting or Business Process Analyst in Finance and Accounting system is desired.
- Motivation and negotiation skills a plus.
- Employee/ user training experience a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate business information.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be task oriented.
- Computer literate with strong information systems knowledge.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office.
- English language proficiency is required. Proficiency in a second language, particularly in Asian Language (Chinese or Thai) is a plus.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- BONUS (fixed 1 month) , Variable bonus (Base salary*7.5% + 28,000)
- Housing 4000 THB
- ค่ากันดาร 4000 THB
- Gasoline 10,500 THB
- Food 1,800 THB
- Health Insurance (employee plus 2 family member)
- Life Insurance (24 times of base salary for death, accident and permanent disability)
- Travel Insurance
- Provident Fund (5-15% per service year)
- Annual Leave (10 -15 days/year)
- Mobile Phone Expense (actual cost)
Please sign in.