Audit ManagerID:5965270,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Manage financial performance, including preparing budgets, invoicing and collection.
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard.
- Understand audit methodology.
- Participation in preparation of audit and special project proposals and contributing to successful completion of these projects.
- Identify ways to develop further business opportunities and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control audit staff ensuring high quality and efficiency.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. technical research, training development and delivery.
- Undertake wider office responsibilities when required.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA qualification required.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude, willing to learn and be a good team player.
- Proven auditing capability with a minimum of 6 years relevant working experience.
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Confident communication and presentation skills, able to discuss complex issues with senior internal and client personnel.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Social Security Fund
- Group Health Insurance
- Provident Fund (after probation)
- BONUS (depending on company's profits)
Please sign in.